Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if BC told people she dropped it, but she actually hadn't. I imagine she felt guilty after nearly losing him. It wouldn't surprise if she lied about it though. She seems to be good at that.

That’s what I heard from a little birdie :), but court records prove otherwise.

I’m not sure as to her motive for wanting to visit him; I may be being too harsh, but personally, I doubt this woman feels guilty about anything.

If I were Justin, I would stay as far away as possible from her.

That’s what I heard from a little birdie :), but court records prove otherwise.

I’m not sure as to her motive for wanting to visit him; I may be being too harsh, but personally, I doubt this woman feels guilty about anything.

If I were Justin, I would stay as far away as possible from her.
You're right. He should stay far far away.

Since water runs and splashes off a tarp, I can see how blood would roll and drip, and leave a pattern of roundish drops if the tarp is stationary and not too far from the floor.

Now that makes sense and the problem I was having is the blood seems to have dropped pretty close to the ground. The smaller speckles are more like high velocity splatter though. So, this could have been from two different events? Whatever caused the high velocity splatter came first and then the blood drips from him being moved? Does that even make any sense?

I have to say, I dislike having to try and figure this out. PaPaw did not deserve whatever happened to him.

The blood on the dowel was MC's. Was there a print on the dowel? If there was, and it was his, that would indicate he picked it up after he started bleeding. I believe Klein said it wasn't big enough to kill him. So why go into the garage to take MC out and use a dowel to hit him?! Doesn't make sense.

And those blood spots, could it be he was kneeling down with his face close to the floor while bleeding from the nose, mouth or ear?

He may then have been put on his back and dogwalked to a tarp?

The blood on the dowel was MC's. Was there a print on the dowel? If there was, and it was his, that would indicate he picked it up after he started bleeding. I believe Klein said it wasn't big enough to kill him. So why go into the garage to take MC out and use a dowel to hit him?! Doesn't make sense.

And those blood spots, could it be he was kneeling down with his face close to the floor while bleeding from the nose, mouth or ear?

He may then have been put on his back and dogwalked to a tarp?
Do you remember our VI said she thought the blood drops fell from higher up than MC's leg- rather than the blood dripping from a point closer to the shop floor?

If MC was carried out by people using his hands and feet, wouldn't at least the one "carrier" be more than likely to step in at least some of the blood drops?

I don't think the dowel was used by an attacker to hit MC, but still think he grabbed it for a reason, i.e., to swing at someone else. You wouldn't swing at someone holding a gun on you ( usually) but would swing at someone holding a knife, perhaps.

Do you remember our VI said she thought the blood drops fell from higher up than MC's leg- rather than the blood dripping from a point closer to the shop floor?

If MC was carried out by people using his hands and feet, wouldn't at least the one "carrier" be more than likely to step in at least some of the blood drops?

I don't think the dowel was used by an attacker to hit MC, but still think he grabbed it for a reason, i.e., to swing at someone else. You wouldn't swing at someone holding a gun on you ( usually) but would swing at someone holding a knife, perhaps.

I really liked the crime online segment !!!! And I have to say, Suzy is no dumb woman and she knows that BC is involved somehow in her dads disappearnce and I can only imagine how heart wrenching that is for her. I think when pieces started coming together in this puzzle, it was probably mind blowing for her. Was great to see PE speak out as well- I’ve always liked her!

I do agree with you @Tripod that the dowel was more than likely used by MC in self defense. Feel awful that whatever occurred, Took papaw from his amazing family and was a fight he couldn’t win. Sometimes evil wins at first, but the good will prevail- I’m having faith that day will come very soon! Always thinking of papaw and Suzy and the rest of his friends and family that love him so very much.

Now that makes sense and the problem I was having is the blood seems to have dropped pretty close to the ground. The smaller speckles are more like high velocity splatter though. So, this could have been from two different events? Whatever caused the high velocity splatter came first and then the blood drips from him being moved? Does that even make any sense?

I have to say, I dislike having to try and figure this out. PaPaw did not deserve whatever happened to him.

I hate it, but yes, it makes sense, to me anyway. I think MC was attacked outside the shop, wrapped in a tarp, dragged or carried inside the shop where he was left, with blood dripping in a concentrated pattern, while someone drove a vehicle to the door, where the blood trail would end.
I’m no expert but I think the pieces fit this scenario or something similar.

If he grabbed the dowel, it had to be after he was bleeding or while he was bleeding. One would think there would be arcs of blood if he was swinging the dowel at someone. Also, there were no signs of a struggle in the shop.

Had he been attacked outside and wrapped in a tarp and then brought inside, how did he get to the dowel?

Certainly I'm not an expert but from what I have read the small drops are spines from the large drops. And then in some you may have drops hitting into drops causing more spines. And I believe if all the drops are no larger than the diameter of a quarter they fell from pretty low. So, just my opinion but I don't see any high impact spatter. I will watch the video again though.

Does anyone know if the dowel was in that particular place in the shop prior to his disappearance? Could he have leaned against it/used his hand to brace himself against it after being hit? If this dowel was normally placed elsewhere, seems like it would've taken some extra effort for him to go and get it first.

I really liked the crime online segment !!!! And I have to say, Suzy is no dumb woman and she knows that BC is involved somehow in her dads disappearnce and I can only imagine how heart wrenching that is for her. I think when pieces started coming together in this puzzle, it was probably mind blowing for her. Was great to see PE speak out as well- I’ve always liked her!

I do agree with you @Tripod that the dowel was more than likely used by MC in self defense. Feel awful that whatever occurred, Took papaw from his amazing family and was a fight he couldn’t win. Sometimes evil wins at first, but the good will prevail- I’m having faith that day will come very soon! Always thinking of papaw and Suzy and the rest of his friends and family that love him so very much.

BBM

I absolutely agree with this.

For the sake of those who genuinely love Michael, I hope this is solved soon. I do believe it will be!

If he grabbed the dowel, it had to be after he was bleeding or while he was bleeding. One would think there would be arcs of blood if he was swinging the dowel at someone. Also, there were no signs of a struggle in the shop.

Had he been attacked outside and wrapped in a tarp and then brought inside, how did he get to the dowel?
I agree. If he grabbed the dowel while bleeding there would be more than 90 degree passive drops. Maybe the killer used the dowel, we don't really know that it is an identifiable hand print. If it was planned surely he was wearing gloves so he wouldn't care if he touched the dowel. I just haven't come up with a good scenari

The little bitty drops are like spray. I had thought based on other pictures that the little drops were spines from the large drops but there are little specs that are not close to larger drops. And the large drops have 2 different colors. Maybe it does look like 2 different events. High velocity spatter made by a gunshot would look like this but how could it be on the floor. I think it might look like spray or mist if it were oxygenated from coughing. And I read also the scalp is highly vascularized (fancy word) and could produce a mist type spatter.

I agree. If he grabbed the dowel while bleeding there would be more than 90 degree passive drops. Maybe the killer used the dowel, we don't really know that it is an identifiable hand print. If it was planned surely he was wearing gloves so he wouldn't care if he touched the dowel. I just haven't come up with a good scenari

The little bitty drops are like spray. I had thought based on other pictures that the little drops were spines from the large drops but there are little specs that are not close to larger drops. And the large drops have 2 different colors. Maybe it does look like 2 different events. High velocity spatter made by a gunshot would look like this but how could it be on the floor. I think it might look like spray or mist if it were oxygenated from coughing. And I read also the scalp is highly vascularized (fancy word) and could produce a mist type spatter.

A few years back, I inadvertently sliced off part of the side of a fingertip with one of those rotary fabric cutters.

I bled like crazy. Not really spurting but it bled along with my heart beat. Had my arm been down, it probably would have left many droplets on the floor but because I was at a friend's house, she dragged me under the sink. It took a while to get it under control.

So, I guess my point is, there are many areas of the body that will bleed profusely. Had his finger been cut, I can't help but think it would have left a similar pattern. (The 90 degree angle)

I hate the thought of him being hit over the head or anywhere else for that matter so I'm trying to think of other scenarios.

Coughing could be it! Also, I think the high velocity splatter happened at an angle vs. the drops which were 90 degrees.

BPATut29.gif

Bloodstain Tutorial Page 2

Do you notice an area of the drops that looks rough or foamy? I can attach a still from the video but some may not like to see it.
Expirated spatter - is usually caused by blood from an internal injury mixing with air from the lungs being expelled through the nose, mouth or an injury to the airways or lungs. Expirated spatter tends to form a very fine mist due to the pressure exerted by the lungs moving air out of the body. Small air bubbles in the drops of blood are typically found in this type of spatter.
Bloodstain Pattern Analysis: Principles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member