Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an easy to read slide show about blood splatter. I find slice 30 particularly interesting because it talks about how different textured surfaces impact how a blood drop will look.

Blood spatter analysis
I'd read some things about blood spatter last year, but it sure helps to see some actual photos, doesn't it? MC's blood drops look low velocity and passive. I'm still really curious about what Mr. Klein had said in his previous interview that he felt the blood drops were arterial, rather than venous, blood. If arterial, I always used to think blood evidence showed sprays and spurts- blood leaving the body under pressure.

Its so odd because they go from saying suicide to saying that they think people will crack and talk soon. Well... people don't need to crack and talk over a suicide. But certainly, a bike and body would show up, with a suicide! And no one bleeds like that and stops it cold before going to commit suicide off a bridge while a bloodhound lost his scent at the driveway. Laughable.

I also thought it was very telling how he made it very certain to say they are not considered suspects AT THIS TIME. They did the same thing with Beverly Carter. They said they had no other suspects, at this time. And a month later, they arrested the second person (Crystal). I think they are doing exactly that.... letting people get comfortable until "someone" cracks. I hope it is soon. Seeing that blood and the "dowel" (which is no small stick!!) breaks my heart.
Yes! There's the mystery of the dowel again. Does anyone know if the bloody dowel shown in this Crime Watch episode is the actual dowel, or a prop? Same for the wallet and keys shown. I had an impression the wallet and keys were not MC's actual ones, but don't know.

I'd read some things about blood spatter last year, but it sure helps to see some actual photos, doesn't it? MC's blood drops look low velocity and passive. I'm still really curious about what Mr. Klein had said in his previous interview that he felt the blood drops were arterial, rather than venous, blood. If arterial, I always used to think blood evidence showed sprays and spurts- blood leaving the body under pressure.

The only thing I can think of is because of the amount? Arterial blood is under pressure so it will not just drip. Would it drip post-mortem like that?

The only thing I can think of is because of the amount? Arterial blood is under pressure so it will not just drip. Would it drip post-mortem like that?
I don't know. It seems it could be possible, but there should have been a lot of other blood evidence ante-mortem if so, and there's nothing.

Whose bloody hand print was on the dowel??? Was it ever tested?? If MC was ambushed and hit in the head he would have likely grabbed at his head and gotten his own blood on his hands. Maybe he reached for something close to use as a weapon to fend off his attacker(the dowel) and thats how the hand print was left on it... i dont see the killer being stupid enough to leave something with his own hand print on it behind. Off the subject, but as I was watching the reporter walk up to BC door, I immediately recognized the house. She has been living 2 minutes away from me this whole time. I drive past her house every day and didnt even know it.

I don't know. It seems it could be possible, but there should have been a lot of other blood evidence ante-mortem if so, and there's nothing.
Unless he was not killed there. If it is arterial blood then perhaps there is another crime scene. Maybe his body was moved to the garage. Someone said earlier that perhaps the plan was supposed to look like an accident or like suicide but it didn't work out that way and they had to change course.
Or Klein is wrong and it was planted.
I have often thought each time we speculate that someone was waiting for him in the shop, how would they know he would go to the shop. For sure he would come into the house. Maybe blood in the shop would ensure the house would not be checked as a crime scene.

Its so odd because they go from saying suicide to saying that they think people will crack and talk soon. Well... people don't need to crack and talk over a suicide. But certainly, a bike and body would show up, with a suicide! And no one bleeds like that and stops it cold before going to commit suicide off a bridge while a bloodhound lost his scent at the driveway. Laughable.

I also thought it was very telling how he made it very certain to say they are not considered suspects AT THIS TIME. They did the same thing with Beverly Carter. They said they had no other suspects, at this time. And a month later, they arrested the second person (Crystal). I think they are doing exactly that.... letting people get comfortable until "someone" cracks. I hope it is soon. Seeing that blood and the "dowel" (which is no small stick!!) breaks my heart.

I agree. They are careful with their wording. To me “At this time,” is a very telling quote in law enforcement. They also used it with the Kaytlynn Cargill case when talking about visible signs of trauma. They said there were no signs of trauma “at this time.” Yet, when the autopsy reports were released we found out she was beaten with a hammer. Killed by homicidal violence. Initially it seemed they were leading people to believe it was a tragic accident. Most of the public wasn’t buying it of course, and now they have their suspect.

Unless he was hurt in another location away from the house and they stored his body in the garage for a short time period. For instance, between Walmart and home? Maybe the blood on the dowel was put there on purpose to throw people off after his blood dripped through to the garage floor?

Unless he was not killed there. If it is arterial blood then perhaps there is another crime scene. Maybe his body was moved to the garage. Someone said earlier that perhaps the plan was supposed to look like an accident or like suicide but it didn't work out that way and they had to change course.
Or Klein is wrong and it was planted.
I have often thought each time we speculate that someone was waiting for him in the shop, how would they know he would go to the shop. For sure he would come into the house. Maybe blood in the shop would ensure the house would not be checked as a crime scene.
Lol. Just saw this. I guess we think alike. ;)

Lol. Just saw this. I guess we think alike. ;)
Right!
I really am thinking of the possibility of that. The only blood is 90 degree drops. No smeared blood, no splatter. I don't see how he could have dripped the blood walking to the door unless he walked backwards very slowly. That's unlikely. That leads me strongly to consider another crime scene where he was actually killed. So, somewhere between Wal-Mart and his home, or in the house. I would like to know what investigation was done in the house. They have concrete floors. Luminol can be used to detect blood from crime scenes several years old. I wonder if she had the floors refinished?

Right!
I really am thinking of the possibility of that. The only blood is 90 degree drops. No smeared blood, no splatter. I don't see how he could have dripped the blood walking to the door unless he walked backwards very slowly. That's unlikely. That leads me strongly to consider another crime scene where he was actually killed. So, somewhere between Wal-Mart and his home, or in the house. I would like to know what investigation was done in the house. They have concrete floors. Luminol can be used to detect blood from crime scenes several years old. I wonder if she had the floors refinished?
I do think there is a huge possibility of a 2nd crime scene. I'm picturing it away from the home though. It makes me think that Walmart really could've been part of the plan.

It’s hard to imagine anyone making a special trip to Walmart for mascara. It’s not like toilet paper or toothpaste.
Not to mention the three or more different stories that were told by BC on why MC got her the mascara. Why couldn't she get her story straight the first time? Why would she have to fib about something as simple as that?

It’s hard to imagine anyone making a special trip to Walmart for mascara. It’s not like toilet paper or toothpaste.

The trip for mascara never bothered me because Mr. Pink has been known to buy mine. HOWEVER, now that I am thinking about it, the times he bought mine was when I was in the middle of getting ready and realize I forgot to get it or that my daughter had "borrowed" mine. So, now I am rethinking this trip.

The trip for mascara never bothered me because Mr. Pink has been known to buy mine. HOWEVER, now that I am thinking about it, the times he bought mine was when I was in the middle of getting ready and realize I forgot to get it or that my daughter had "borrowed" mine. So, now I am rethinking this trip.
My husband would buy me mascara or even tampons if I asked him to. It's the changing of stories from BC that have me questioning the real reason she sent him to Walmart.

My DH would buy mine too but it would be unlikely that I would ask him when I am the one out and about and he is at home. If he goes out and I am staying in that is different. How many Wal-Mart's nught she pass making her home visits or seeing her home office in Big D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse