Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing of interest is when the reporter knocked on BC's door and I heard what sounded like a big dog bark and wondered if she took that.ol" mutt from the farm to her place. It would certainly curb her style somewhat as she'd have to be home regularly to feed and walk him.

I think MC went somewhere before Walmart and got BC’s mascara since he was already in the area; unless Walmart wasn’t the only errand she sent him on that day.

I don't know who hurt him but I know it was someone. 0% chance of suicide after seeing the blood. Man, he needs to be found. If this was planned, I am worried he was buried, rather than dumped, and might not be found.

Unless he was not killed there. If it is arterial blood then perhaps there is another crime scene. Maybe his body was moved to the garage. Someone said earlier that perhaps the plan was supposed to look like an accident or like suicide but it didn't work out that way and they had to change course.
Or Klein is wrong and it was planted.
I have often thought each time we speculate that someone was waiting for him in the shop, how would they know he would go to the shop. For sure he would come into the house. Maybe blood in the shop would ensure the house would not be checked as a crime scene.
As weird as the blood drops look, I still don't think they were planted. That'd be an awful lot of blood to transfer into syringes or something. It's not enough blood to prove a fatal injury, but would require quite a few syringes full to plant, for instance.

I tend to think of a person not lying in wait inside the shop, if the murder theory is true, but of a person arriving at the Chambers' home after MC returned from WalMart, or of a person watching for him to return- lurking in the trees, sitting in a car just off the road, etc.

Whose bloody hand print was on the dowel??? Was it ever tested?? If MC was ambushed and hit in the head he would have likely grabbed at his head and gotten his own blood on his hands. Maybe he reached for something close to use as a weapon to fend off his attacker(the dowel) and thats how the hand print was left on it... i dont see the killer being stupid enough to leave something with his own hand print on it behind. Off the subject, but as I was watching the reporter walk up to BC door, I immediately recognized the house. She has been living 2 minutes away from me this whole time. I drive past her house every day

Yup, the only scenario I can come up with re: the dowel has been just as you described. I do recall our VI saying the blood on the dowel was MC's, so figured he had to have grabbed it after injury. Seemed odd to me the dowel apparently was found leaning against a vehicle in the shop, and not laying on the floor as if dropped, but that came from the VI's description as best I can remember.

As weird as the blood drops look, I still don't think they were planted. That'd be an awful lot of blood to transfer into syringes or something. It's not enough blood to prove a fatal injury, but would require quite a few syringes full to plant, for instance.

I tend to think of a person not lying in wait inside the shop, if the murder theory is true, but of a person arriving at the Chambers' home after MC returned from WalMart, or of a person watching for him to return- lurking in the trees, sitting in a car just off the road, etc.
MC’s car club friend said he believes someone waited in the woods for MC to come home.

Here is the small snippet from the director of the upcoming ID production where he says he enjoyed playing Justin Chambers the troubled son of Michael Chambers.
Recent News from Stephen Brodie - Actor / Writer

"troubled son" Interesting...

Agreed.

And the fact that they decided to do a scene recreation(s) involving Justin in itself is interesting, IMO. I am purely speculating here, but one possibility I can think of is it has to do with the Protective Order BC got against him: A scene in which they are fighting, for example.

I’ve often wondered about the validity of BC’s allegations, and after watching the interview with Klein, in which he essentially says Justin may become aggressive verbally but not physically, I cannot help but speculate the PO is yet another part of “the plan.”

And I continue to pray for Justin’s speedy recovery and for his family.

By the way, Justin isn’t the only “troubled son” here, IMO.

I agree, after seeing the blood it is too much to be planted. I was under the impression there were a few drops going to the door, not a steady stream.

Agreed.

And the fact that they decided to do a scene recreation(s) involving Justin in itself is interesting, IMO. I am purely speculating here, but one possibility I can think of is it has to do with the Protective Order BC got against him: A scene in which they are fighting, for example.

I’ve often wondered about the validity of BC’s allegations, and after watching the interview with Klein, in which he essentially says Justin may become aggressive verbally but not physically, I cannot help but speculate the PO is yet another part of “the plan.”

Agreed.

I hate it when I get a case of extreme denseness. Is there something you sense re someone else?!

This is what I keep thinking as well. BC has blown this off like he’ll never be found. I’ve also wondered if he was burned since nobody has found him.
Exactly. Just like her ex friend said, BC was very confident from early on that he wouldn't be "coming back". But I really hope we are wrong about this one. He was a fireman for crying out loud. It sickens me to imagine him being disposed if in this way.

Is there a way we can find out if the protective order has been dropped? A little bird told me that it has.

I started hearing the same thing right after Justin was injured, so I have been checking on a regular basis, and as of an hour ago (when I took the ss above), the PO is still in effect.

I started hearing the same thing right after Justin was injured, so I have been checking on a regular basis, and as of an hour ago (when I took the ss above), the PO is still in effect.
I wonder if BC told people she dropped it, but she actually hadn't. I imagine she felt guilty after nearly losing him. It wouldn't surprise if she lied about it though. She seems to be good at that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member