Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Becca and BFS have been cleared at this point. But....even though Haines doesn't say, it seems they continue to investigate as a possible homocide. I like Haines....a much better spokesperson than SM. Wish I could see him.

Isn't there a video coming out from Discovery? I read where the director says he plays Justin Chambers. ????

The Chambers case is airing today in syndication on crime watch daily.Different times nation wide.It was on at noon Charleston-Huntington market.

Before I start watching the above (and so I know how much time to set aside) is it the ID production? In other words,
what will I be watching? Thanks!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:
Thank you for posting! I didn't get to watch earlier and thought I had missed out. You are awesome.
I'm not sure of all my thoughts. The big one is seeing the blood and I wish we could have seen even more of the drops that traveled to the door. I also reviewed blood drop pattern analysis and it doesn't take much movement to show up in a drop. Yet those drops looks round the same as the drops in the pool. I don't see how those drops could have been made by MC walking on his own power.
I've also read a few articles of people who were initially cleared but later indicted as new evidence comes to light.

No this is not id.The Disappeared episode airs father's day evening.This is pretty good not any real new information.It was neat to see the garage,the town and the bridge.They talked to some family a neighbor a friend from the car club and the guy who runs the Hunt County Theft Reports Facebook news page.Nobody is buying the suicide story.Haines the lead investigator says BC and her 3 BF are cleared won't they look dumb if that's not the case?

Its so odd because they go from saying suicide to saying that they think people will crack and talk soon. Well... people don't need to crack and talk over a suicide. But certainly, a bike and body would show up, with a suicide! And no one bleeds like that and stops it cold before going to commit suicide off a bridge while a bloodhound lost his scent at the driveway. Laughable.

I also thought it was very telling how he made it very certain to say they are not considered suspects AT THIS TIME. They did the same thing with Beverly Carter. They said they had no other suspects, at this time. And a month later, they arrested the second person (Crystal). I think they are doing exactly that.... letting people get comfortable until "someone" cracks. I hope it is soon. Seeing that blood and the "dowel" (which is no small stick!!) breaks my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse