Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you thinking this may have been spur of the moment? If so, can you say why?
I don't really think it was spur of the moment because I think most of those circumstances are fairly easily solved. Someone who isn't planning to commit murder then tries to clean up behind themselves leaves lots of evidence. Although Klein said they made mistakes i think it sounded like it was more amateurish, like someone who did plan but not like a pro would. But the idea that Imessages were left, I would think it was more planned than to leave that kind of trail.

I believe BC holds the answers to what happened to poor Papaw. I think if MC was put in water he would of been found by now. My own personal thoughts is they put him in a barrel an probably stored in someone's garage or storage unit. BC's phone records an knowing she was off work at 230 shocked me at first. She holds the answers!! :(

If someone suggested this or something similar, I apologize. Maybe BC had 2 phones-a personal cell and work cell she used to communicate with her boyfriend.

That’s an excellent thought, Talullah, and I don’t believe it has ever been suggested.

It may also be that Klein was somehow able to get a hold of records from that phone while HCSO never even thought to.

Just saw this!

“We have a confirmed air date for the CRIME WATCH DAILY story on the disappearance of Michael Chambers for Friday, June 1, 2018.

To find the station and time in your area, go to our website at www.crimewatchdaily.com and select your state and market from the “When It’s On” pull down menu. (Our affiliate in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area is KDAF, Ch. 33, where we air at 12 Noon weekdays.)”

Hunt County Theft Reports
Thank you for this information!

I think the bf knew for sure MC wasn't coming back if he called BC at 5:30 AM the next morning.He has to know what happened

Bingo! I think you hit the nail on the head here! Very good circumstantial evidence I think.

In all honesty, I don't think it was spur of the moment either, but I'm not ruling anything out at this moment.

That’s an excellent thought, Talullah, and I don’t believe it has ever been suggested.

It may also be that Klein was somehow able to get a hold of records from that phone while HCSO never even thought to.
This is very possible, as a nurse in the home health/home hospice area, I know that many companies use electronic charting via a tablet or phone. If she used a tablet, she could have messaging enabled and be able to text or message through her work tablet or phone. Also what if they communicated through facebook messenger or even snapchat (thinking that snapchat messages disappear after they are read). Just throwing this out there. I cant help but think if she had multiple affairs going on, why wouldn't she use an app like snapchat to sent pics or messages that would disappear after being read...

This is very possible, as a nurse in the home health/home hospice area, I know that many companies use electronic charting via a tablet or phone. If she used a tablet, she could have messaging enabled and be able to text or message through her work tablet or phone. Also what if they communicated through facebook messenger or even snapchat (thinking that snapchat messages disappear after they are read). Just throwing this out there. I cant help but think if she had multiple affairs going on, why wouldn't she use an app like snapchat to sent pics or messages that would disappear after being read...

Or Instagram Direct (messaging):

Becca Chambers (@chambers6644) • Instagram photos and videos

The only reason I would think she was not technically savvy at the time was because our VI was the one who closed BC's fb so it wasn't open for all to read. And, had she been trying to hide stuff
during that time she didn't do a great job because of all the stuff that WAS and WASN'T on her fb. It seems she has picked up a little expertise along the way, though. And also, why would her boyfriend call her early in the morning instead of texting her?

The only reason I would think she was not technically savvy at the time was because our VI was the one who closed BC's fb so it wasn't open for all to read. And, had she been trying to hide stuff
during that time she didn't do a great job because of all the stuff that WAS and WASN'T on her fb. It seems she has picked up a little expertise along the way, though. And also, why would her boyfriend call her early in the morning instead of texting her?
Using 2 different cell phones doesn't require her to be tech savvy. Even the other apps and ways of communicating covertly could be used by someone not tech savvy, just amateurishly, just like someone who is using FB but doesn't know how to set privacy. Plus her job required some communication apps. I hope she did use these other apps because I'm sure she would have left evidence behind. One thing for sure, other messaging apps would have hid her communication from her husband who was not tech savvy, maybe that was all she cared about. I don't think she would have ever expected the family to pursue the truth like this or for the crime to receive widespread attention. So she may not have been thorough in cleaning up after herself on various devices and accounts, not expecting an in-depth investigation.

I think once BC turned over her phone records to HCSO she was confident no one would consider her work phone. She probably felt she’d covered her bases using her work phone to text or call her boyfriend.

Her boyfriend probably had too much to say to text so he called the next morning. A phone call at 5:30 am is suspicious but it’s just a phone call. BC and her bf are the only ones who know what they discussed.

I'd like to think that HCSO investigators, as well as Klein investigators, have been able to determine and verify the whereabouts of said BC's boyfriend during the timeline of MC's disappearance.
If there were any question about an alibi, don't you think they would have raked him over the coals long before now? And BC, too?

I'd like to think that HCSO investigators, as well as Klein investigators, have been able to determine and verify the whereabouts of said BC's boyfriend during the timeline of MC's disappearance.
If there were any question about an alibi, don't you think they would have raked him over the coals long before now? And BC, too?
Well, Klein did say the bf isn't talking anymore and BC hasn't talked at all.

HCSO has essentially (or so it appears by Meeks declaration of suicide) cleared BC and bf. Frankly, I'm surprised the bf allowed himself to be interviewed, guilty or not guilty.
Especially to a PI.

Well, Klein did say the bf isn't talking anymore and BC hasn't talked at all.

HCSO has essentially (or so it appears by Meeks declaration of suicide) cleared BC and bf. Frankly, I'm surprised the bf allowed himself to be interviewed, guilty or not guilty.
Especially to a PI.
I'd forgotten that Klein said the BF stopped talking. Thanks for mentioning that! Still, if, and it's a big if, HCSO was able to pinpoint the whereabouts of the BF and BC around the critical timeline, I wonder if they then dropped the ball on thoroughly looking at the phone communications, or what exactly happened with that.. You can only be in one place at one time, though.

In my opinion Klein seems very suspicious of BC’s bf and would like to rake him over the coals, if he could. HCSO has never investigated this as a criminal case. It’s possible they haven’t even looked into the bf.

BC’s priorities would’ve been different if she’d been under scrutiny by HCSO. She wouldn’t have had time to disconnect MC’s phone, have him declared dead, sell his things, move and put their house on the market.

If HCSO had treated this as a crime-other than the day BC reported MC missing-I doubt Klein would be in the picture. One thing I feel sure of is MC’s children get more information with Klein on the case, and good or bad, that has to give them some comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back