Found Deceased TX - Michael Swearingin, 32, & Jenna Scott, 28, Temple, Bell County, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if pressure came from Bell County to transport CM in the most cost-effective way possible. Stupid decision to do that. My family would have GLADLY transported him, but they didn’t ask us. :rolleyes::D J/K

I hope the powers that be have all their ducks in a row. This man should never see freedom again. Nor should his accomplice.

Last edited:
Thursday, August 29th:
*Pretrial Hearing – (@ am CT) - TX – Michael Lee Swearingin (32) & Jenna Kay Scott (28) (Jan. 4, 2019, Temple; found in Clearview, OK on 1/9/19) – only for *Cedric Joseph Marks (44) (ex bf of Scott’s) arrested (1/8/19) in Kent County, Mich. for a burglary warrant, waived extradition to Texas. *Charged (2/4/19), indicted (4/3/19) & arraigned (5/10/19) with capital murder of multiple persons & tampering with evidence. $2,016,500 Bond. DA will seek DP.
*Charged (2/4/19), indicted (4/3/19) & arraigned (4/10/19) with interfering w/emergency call, false report to police officer, violating protective order, burglary habitation intend.
*Charged & indicted (3/13/19) & arraigned (4/26/19) with 1st degree felony burglary (on 8/21/18 at Scott’s home).
$16,500 on charges of interference with an emergency call, making a false police report & violation of a protection order, bond for the burglary charge is $250K, the murder of multiple persons is carrying a bond of $1.5 million & $250K. Plead not guilty to all charges.
Court information from 2/3/19 thru 4/10/19 reference post #710 here:
Found Deceased - TX - Michael Swearingin, 32, & Jenna Scott, 28, Temple, Bell County, 4 Jan 2019

Trial starts 6/24/19 for misdemeanor charges (interfering w/emergency call, false report to police officer & violating protective order).
5/24/19 Update: Murder charges Pretrial hearing on 6/27. 6/27/19: Trial for interfering (6/24/19) was cancelled. Pretrial hearing scheduled for 8/29.

8/12/19 Update: DA filed notice they will be seeking DP if convicted. DNA test prove Marks is Maxwell’s baby’s father.
*Maya Renee Maxwell – Next Pretrial hearing on 8/30.
*Ginell McDonough – Next Pretrial hearing on 9/12 in Michigan.

AUG 29, 2019
Pretrials reset for Marks, Maxwell double-homicide case
The pretrial hearings for both Cedric Marks and Maya Maxwell were reset again Thursday.

Because of the sheer volume of discovery evidence provided in these cases, more time was necessary to review it and determine what actions needs to take place, Bell County District Attorney Henry Garza said Thursday.

AUG 29, 2019
Pretrials reset for Marks, Maxwell double-homicide case
The pretrial hearings for both Cedric Marks and Maya Maxwell were reset again Thursday.

Because of the sheer volume of discovery evidence provided in these cases, more time was necessary to review it and determine what actions needs to take place, Bell County District Attorney Henry Garza said Thursday.

Thanks for the update PommyMommy - but the link you posted, you have to sign in to read it. Does it give a court date for the next one in the article?

TIA! :)

I ask because the court site I go to just gives court dates for the week it is happening.... :(

Thanks for the update PommyMommy - but the link you posted, you have to sign in to read it. Does it give a court date for the next one in the article?

TIA! :)

I ask because the court site I go to just gives court dates for the week it is happening.... :(
That is as much as I can see without subscribing, so if there's a court date in the article, I can't see it either. Sorry, niner! MOO

Thursday, Sept. 12th:
*Pretrial Settlement Conference Hearing – (@ am CT) – MI/TX – Michael Lee Swearingin (32) & Jenna Kay Scott (28) (Jan. 4, 2019, Temple; found in Clearview, OK 1/9/19) – for *Ginell Marie McDonough (Army Staff Sgt.) (37) (Mark’s wife) arrested (1/11/19) & charged (2/19/19) for harboring a fugitive & charged with obstruction of justice. $75K bond reduced to $10K, released on bond with GPS monitor.
Maxwell also was hiding out in McDonough’s Michigan home, according to law enforcement officials. McDonough hasn’t been charged yet with a crime in Texas, and she was released from the Michigan jail after her bond was decreased from $75K to $10K.
4/10/19 Update: A pretrial date of April 16 was set in Michigan for harboring fugitives for McDonough, Marks’ wife, who reportedly hid her husband & girlfriend in her Michigan home.
4/16/19 Update: Pretrial hearing continued to 5/24.
5/24/19 Update: Case transferred from District Court to Circuit court. Next Pretrial Settlement Conference hearing on 9/12.
*Maya Renee Maxwell – Pretrial hearing on 8/30. No update as of 9/11.
*Cedric Joseph Marks – Murder charges: pretrial hearing on 8/29. No update as of 9/11.

@PommyMommy - I'm going on a vacation (back to California!!!) for 2 weeks (starting 9/18 back on 10/2) - and this case I look up every week.

I won't be bringing my laptop with me - so....

If you can keep your eye on this case? I've looked thru 9/16 - 9/20.

97x32px-LL-40ad66f8_thanx.gif
in advance!

@PommyMommy - I'm going on a vacation (back to California!!!) for 2 weeks (starting 9/18 back on 10/2) - and this case I look up every week.

I won't be bringing my laptop with me - so....

If you can keep your eye on this case? I've looked thru 9/16 - 9/20.

97x32px-LL-40ad66f8_thanx.gif
in advance!
I'll do my best, Niner. Enjoy your trip! MOO

Monday, Sept. 16th:
*Trial set to begin (@ am CT) – MI/TX – Michael Lee Swearingin (32) & Jenna Kay Scott (28) (Jan. 4, 2019, Temple; found in Clearview, OK 1/9/19) – for *Ginell Marie McDonough (Army Staff Sgt.) (37) (Mark’s wife) arrested (1/11/19) & charged (2/19/19) for harboring a fugitive & charged with obstruction of justice. $75K bond reduced to $10K, released on bond with GPS monitor.
*Muskegon County 14th Circuit Court #19-000767-FH
Maxwell also was hiding out in McDonough’s Michigan home, according to law enforcement officials. McDonough hasn’t been charged yet with a crime in Texas, and she was released from the Michigan jail after her bond was decreased from $75K to $10K.
Trial set to begin 9/16/19.

*Maya Renee Maxwell – Pretrial hearing on 8/30. No update as of 9/15.
*Cedric Joseph Marks – Murder charges: pretrial hearing on 8/29. No update as of 9/15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed