Found Safe TX - Michele Roode Boyd, 41, San Antonio, 24 Nov 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe not the sighting, but the ride is real! I googled "homeless people in San Antonio" and found a good article. Tells how people from Haven for Hope would visit the camps and encourage the homeless to come to their shelter. Gave a little insight to the homeless and their camps and how some would prefer their own tents and camps to Haven.
Just curious...why do you think personally and absolutely not Michele? I think she is aware that she is being looked for. It's confusing to me. The way I see it today, is that Michele was at one time a happy, funny and well liked girl. I think she made bad decisions regarding her marriages. I think she took care of others and lost everything and probably felt doomed and used and embarrassed. I think she was vulnerable and perhaps a victim of gaslighting. She did not marry well. Any thoughts?

Maybe not the sighting, but the ride is real! I googled "homeless people in San Antonio" and found a good article. Tells how people from Haven for Hope would visit the camps and encourage the homeless to come to their shelter. Gave a little insight to the homeless and their camps and how some would prefer their own tents and camps to Haven.
Just curious...why do you think personally and absolutely not Michele? I think she is aware that she is being looked for. It's confusing to me. The way I see it today, is that Michele was at one time a happy, funny and well liked girl. I think she made bad decisions regarding her marriages. I think she took care of others and lost everything and probably felt doomed and used and embarrassed. I think she was vulnerable and perhaps a victim of gaslighting. She did not marry well. Any thoughts?
Would love to find out why it is believed it was indeed Michele the driver gave a ride to. How do we know he isn’t simply mistaken? How do we know he is being truthful? What is LE’s opinion?

And I would love for you to become a Verified Insider, blaf2!

If she is a missing person as soon as Haven for Hope assisted her with getting new ID’s it would have showed up at the DMV and police would have been notified.
I had a client arrested when he got his ID through Haven for Hope because he had a warrant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blaf2, I hope you become verified. I have felt from the very start that Michele is no longer here on earth. I want more than anything for this not to be true, but it's the only thing I feel.

Also, we have no concrete and/or viable facts. We have no public sightings. We have no reason for this. Nothing that leads us to Michele disappearing by her own valition. If Michele was truly unstable, where was anyone to say something? She had just bought a new car, which I'm not sure the circumstances of. She had her daughter, without a dispute as far as custody, that I'm aware of. She owned her own home. How could a mentally ill nurse, currently practicing, mind you, cover up all of this? I have always thought-go back to the basics. Who has something to gain? Who would benefit? Who would have a "reason", for Michele to disappear? Who was the last to see her?
I can't see Michele living with nothing, especially living withought her daughter, for over a year now.

I'm apologizing now if there are any typos or grammatical errors, as I'm typing from my phone that has a recent, severely, cracked screen.

Every time I go to SA I keep my eye out for her. Will be there tomorrow.

I think she could be out of area with the help of someone she met on the internet. It was reported she was being secretive about her online activities... maybe she was talking to another man or someone that fed into her paranoia. Lots of predators out there and online.

Michele's daughter was found at a Burger King at about 2AM. Her car was found at a restaurant that is not too far away, so unless she got picked up by someone, I would think that she left on foot. How would she get to Florida? No money? Seems like the only thing she might have done was perhaps seek shelter locally. In the beginning a co-worker thought they had spotted her wearing a hoody. She called out her name and the person didn't answer and then she lost sight of her. That was by the medical center. The person who gave this woman a ride to was dropped off near the medical center. He believes it was Michele, so much so that he reached out to her brother.
I think the biggest answer in this is what does her daughter say happened? If mom left her there and walked out, well then...... I mean how the daughter was left and what she was acting like or saying will tell a big part of the story, I think

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Michele's daughter was found at a Burger King at about 2AM. Her car was found at a restaurant that is not too far away, so unless she got picked up by someone, I would think that she left on foot. How would she get to Florida? No money? Seems like the only thing she might have done was perhaps seek shelter locally. In the beginning a co-worker thought they had spotted her wearing a hoody. She called out her name and the person didn't answer and then she lost sight of her. That was by the medical center. The person who gave this woman a ride to was dropped off near the medical center. He believes it was Michele, so much so that he reached out to her brother.
My problem with those two possible sightings is that they both recognized her red hair. Didn't the early reports say she had cut her hair and dyed it blonde just a few days before she disappeared?

But the sightings were within 1-2 days of her going missing. Her hair would have still be very short, and blonde.

RBBM

Hi blaf2,

Again, I really hope you become a VI!

I have a quick question. You said Michele’s daughter was found at a Burger King. I thought she was found at a store, so I went back and read through some of the past articles -thinking I’d remembered wrong-, and found the following:

“The worry continued into the early morning hours the next day when he got a call saying his daughter was found alone outside a San Antonio store.”
http://www.tcpalm.com/story/opinion...nurse-still-missing-digital-extras/101207772/

“In the wee hours the next morning, police called and said his daughter was found safe alone outside a San Antonio store.”
http://www.tcpalm.com/story/opinion...last-thanksgiving-laurence-reisman/853882001/

It may be a simple error on the part of the author, or it may be just me obsessing over a minor detail, but I think what the daughter has to say about what happened over the hours following Michele’s phone call to her mom in the afternoon of Thanksgiving Day is pretty important, IMO; it may even be the key to finding her mom, whom I have no doubt she misses terribly.

RBBM

Hi blaf2,

Again, I really hope you become a VI!

I have a quick question. You said Michele’s daughter was found at a Burger King. I thought she was found at a store, so I went back and read through some of the past articles -thinking I’d remembered wrong-, and found the following:

“The worry continued into the early morning hours the next day when he got a call saying his daughter was found alone outside a San Antonio store.”
http://www.tcpalm.com/story/opinion...nurse-still-missing-digital-extras/101207772/

“In the wee hours the next morning, police called and said his daughter was found safe alone outside a San Antonio store.”
http://www.tcpalm.com/story/opinion...last-thanksgiving-laurence-reisman/853882001/

It may be a simple error on the part of the author, or it may be just me obsessing over a minor detail, but I think what the daughter has to say about what happened over the hours following Michele’s phone call to her mom in the afternoon of Thanksgiving Day is pretty important, IMO; it may even be the key to finding her mom, whom I have no doubt she misses terribly.

I used to live close to that area but have not been there in decades. I googled the Burger King. It’s in a shopping center called Dellcrest Plaza. I then googled Dellcrest Plaza. Lots of interesting shops. There is a cell phone store, a bank, a clothing store, and a loan store, just to name a few. I don’t know about now, but, back when I was young, the area was not so nice.

Yes, it appeared to be kind of orangey, but that was in beginning. By now, I'm sure her hair would be darker.

That’s assuming that she’s not still cutting and coloring it. If she’s trying to be disguised it could be any color or length.

SNIPPED BY ME . If Michele was truly unstable, where was anyone to say something? She had just bought a new car, which I'm not sure the circumstances of. She had her daughter, without a dispute as far as custody, that I'm aware of. She owned her own home. How could a mentally ill nurse, currently practicing, mind you, cover up all of this? I can’t see Michele living with nothing, especially living withought her daughter, for over a year now. .

Your trying to understand the mind of a mentally ill person (presumably) and you just can’t do that. People with mental illness can act very normal in front of people, do normal things like buy a new car and hold down normal jobs, until they can’t. Michelle had stopped going to work before her disappearance, possibly because she was getting to the point where she could not hide it. IIRC family reported that her paranoia and strange behavior was getting worse leading up to her disappearance.
I believe that the evidence we know about leads more to she left on her own. Now that’s not saying she couldn’t have met with foul play, but if so I believe it would be at the hand of someone she met online. Or I’ve also thought she could have committed suicide. JMO

RBBM

SNIPPED BY ME...but I think what the daughter has to say about what happened over the hours following Michele’s phone call to her mom in the afternoon of Thanksgiving Day is pretty important, IMO; it may even be the key to finding her mom, whom I have no doubt she misses terribly.

This! This is certainly very important and likely the key. That child was definitely old enough to give a detailed statement of what happened. I believe this is the reason that it was said LE were more interested in finding Michelle for abandoning her daughter than looking for her as a missing person.

Not really sure; however, one of the things I think about is that early on in her missing stage, a few of family and friends received a Face Book friend request from someone by the name of Sarah something with Michele's picture and then poof it was gone. I don't know if my post is a good thing or bad thing. I just think that Michele received a breaking point. Things were particularly easy. She had a couple of marriages, she was a nurse, which can be very overwhelming. Seems that all the responsibility was on Michele. She was the sole provider for her family and she had step children and her husband didn't work. So then the financial difficulties. It's just too much! She probably couldn't do it anymore or just didn't see a way out. Things were crumbling. I found out that it's not that easy to get into a homeless shelter. You have to meet criteria and have ID. So she left her ID behind. Perhaps she has new ID. Perhaps she is able to access the internet from time to time under someone else's name. And then there is the picture that was just posted on her page. Of course it's hard to see clearly but it is her height and build. I hope that she is out there and that she does have access and that she will come to realize that she can start over. And if she has chosen this type of life, I pray that she at least let's her mother or brother know that she is alive. It doesn't have to be this way. I was also reminded by someone that I spoke to that she has rights and she is free to make her own decisions.
This most recent article discusses the FB friend request.

How did you learn the name was Sarah? Can you please provide the link?

The picture used in this article is stated to be the one used as the new FB friend request. It goes on to say the account was reported and then it was taken down. I wish they had not done that, as the account could have gone on to provide important new clues. Anyway, the image in this most recent article shows as a selfie taken inside her own car, with her hair the new reddish color just before she disappeared. I read that the tips were a bluish color, but I can't tell in this picture.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0397.JPG
    IMG_0397.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 179
I haven't read that anyone actually saw the change besides her husband. That could just mean that he was the one quoted, not workmates. We don't know if she had been to work since the hair change. Maybe she hadn't gone anywhere before leaving

Here's what her husband said. It's hard to tell in the other link if her brother actually saw her physical and emotional changes or is just reporting what he has been told. While I have no reason to doubt her husband, I would like to see a quote from a workmate or family member confirming that they too had seen her showing these mental and physical changes. Did anyone try to get help for her? What did her employer and fellow nurses think? I'm sure LE is checking this out.

“
She’s lost touch with her current reality,” Boyd says.
He says Michele’s been disoriented, exhibited signs of paranoia and recently made a drastic change to her appearance.

“She cut all of her hair off up to, real short,” Boyd says while pointing to the roots of his own hair. “Her hair is naturally brownish red but she bleached it so it’s kind of turned orange. And then the very, very front she dyed like a blue-ish.”

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/search-for-missing-mom-we-just-want-her-back-no-matter-what
The front of her hair was not bluish in the last pic they have of her, being the same one used with the fake Facebook account.

I don't remember seeing in MSM that her brother said that before leaving Michele said she was going to spend Thanksgiving with someone named Rebecca. They talked about it on the FB page December 1 and did a lot of sleuthing, but I've never seen any more about it. Of course, that doesn't explain the abandoned car, ID and suitcase, unless "Rebecca" was someone she met online who was up to no good.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1001279273333658?view=permalink&id=1002067546588164
This remains interesting, and unanswered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back