Found Safe TX - Michelle Reynolds - 6th Grade Reading and Language Arts Teacher - Missing Since 22 Sept 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So what do we learn from this? What is there about Michelle's case/situation that we can apply to future missing persons to be proactive in helping the person be found? Many people thought she was dead. What signs were there that she wasn't that we can look for in future cases?
Personally, I think there were tons of signs. I made a post about it while she was missing.
- she drove hours away. She got out the car alone. She wasn't kidnapped or under duress. She clearly meant to get to nola. If you get lost, you end up in some random town. Not new orleans,near the homeless camps. She had to know where she was going to get to this section. You don't happen upon it, really.
- she changed her shirt from one that was easily identified to a black t-shirt.
- she was smoking cigarettes and getting food and shelter from people. She was walking around on her own free will.

Thats all the time I have, for now, but to me, it seemed clear that it was intentional and self directed. It doesn't mean she didn't need to be found or that it wasn't a dangerous situation, only that it was a voluntary missing, rather than a forced one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back