Found Safe TX - Michelle Reynolds - 6th Grade Reading and Language Arts Teacher - Missing Since 22 Sept 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Great news!!
The AWARE Foundation
1 Nov 2022
UPDATE: MICHELLE REYNOLDS, missing since September 22nd, 2022, from Alvin, TX, has been located and is SAFE!! She was located in New Orleans. The family is on their way to bring her back home. #TheAWAREFoundation
AMAZING news. So happy for her loved ones. I can't imagine what it was like for her young students, too.

Alleluia Thank the Lord she’s safe! So happy for her and her family. Mental health is serious and needs more attention along with more resources. Moo. What a blessing to hear this news
This is so true! I wish so much the stigma could be lost, and everyone recognize it is just as important (if not more) than health conditions we pour so much time and resources into caring for.

I am beyond happy to hear of a positive outcome for Michelle!

YAY! A thousand times YAY!!!

[...]

The sheriff's office said they were able to confirm that Michelle Reynolds, 48, has been safely reunited with family.

[...]

The Brazoria County Sheriff's Office said no further information will be given at this time at the request of the family.

…Michael said someone eating with Michelle recognized her and called the Brazoria County Sheriff's Office in Texas.

He tells WDSU the 48-year-old was living among the homeless since she went missing in September.

She was taken to the Louisiana State Police after being identified. Since then a family member who lives two hours away from New Orleans has been keeping her.

Michael said he has not spoken to Michelle yet. However, he is on the way to New Orleans and will take her back to their home in Texas right away.

Wonderful news!
I wonder if once Michelle has healing and peace, she is able to write a book about her experiences of 6 weeks living homeless in New Orleans. I would love to read something like that .. about her daily life, the people she met, their stories etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back