TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they'd just show the jury the whole video. CS lived with KA and all of this is relevant, to me. How he reacted and what he said.
^^rsbm
It was the line of questioning by LE that changed at this point so legally, it was the right call by the Judge.

Right? It was never clear to me if Christie (her sister) still had a residence in Austin or if she had moved to upstate NY in entirety. If she still had an Austin apt, did KA have a key to it? Did she enter and grab the passport on May 12, or did she break into the place?
Yes! Wonder. But/and wouldn’t CS find that odd if it suddenly appeared on the table?

@alcaprari23

Defense asking about preventing Armstrong from entering the home at the time the search warrant was executed. Ayers says he knew who Armstrong was and noted that the attorney present at the scene represented both Armstrong and Strickland.

12:28 PM · Nov 3, 2023
·

@alcaprari23

Ayers says that he did not ask Armstrong or her attorney any questions at the time the search warrant was executed. Ayers explains that a search warrant application has a high standard considering you need reasonable suspicion, but defense pushes back, saying search warrants are very common among law enforcement. Defense questioning the chain of custody for items that were recovered from the search warrant given that Ayers was not the lead detective.

12:31 PM · Nov 3, 2023
I believe this is the first time we learn that KA and her lawyer were present during the execution of the search warrant! I think CS was at APD during this search??

[It's been 15 mins since the last tweet -- I've checked other reporters and nothing there either. Wonder what's going on. They should be breaking for lunch but typically the reporter would tweet that.]

I believe this is the first time we learn that KA and her lawyer were present during the execution of the search warrant! I think CS was at APD during this search??

I believe it may have been their real estate lawyer. CS talked about this in one of his police interviews (he said when he returned from giving his first statement, she was at the house with KA). She is not a criminal attorney.

Right? It was never clear to me if Christie (her sister) still had a residence in Austin or if she had moved to upstate NY in entirety. If she still had an Austin apt, did KA have a key to it? Did she enter and grab the passport on May 12, or did she break into the place?
Do you remember way back that they went to another house that KA owned that she had gone to? Maybe the sister lived there.

If so, did she take the plate off her Jeep before going to kill Mo? Did she have a stolen plate on her Jeep? No plate at all seems unnecessarily risky.

I was thinking the same thing -- the plate on her Jeep that night was not a plate tied to the Jeep . Can you imagine if she grabbed the plate off CS's vehicle (he was using his motorcycle that evening so his Mercedes would have been parked at home)?

[It's been 15 mins since the last tweet -- I've checked other reporters and nothing there either. Wonder what's going on. They should be breaking for lunch but typically the reporter would tweet that.]
I had trouble viewing his tweets directly on Twitter - it kept asking me to reload the screen and nothing was happening.

Thank you for doing the tweets for us today!

I caught that too! WHY would she have had her sister's passport then and there?
Actually, I think it was her sister's passport card and not passport book.
While passport books can be used for all entry methods into an international country — whether air, land or sea — passport cards are limited to travel through land and sea borders only (i.e., Mexico and Canada). Also, since the PP card is a legal form of identification at many agencies, KA could have easily gotten a new DL in her sister's name, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azouheir