TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This so reminds me of the
Wilderness Series : infidelity & revenge.
The guy was a liar who kept both women ensnared in a relationship.Despite all his words, his actions were deceptive. Was clear that he was unable to think of anyone else’s needs except his own.

JMO

I recall there was earlier discussion here that KA was the travel planner and took on the responsibility of acting as the "agent" for her group and likely had her sister's card for convenience. Up until the event in question, CA probably trusted KA with everything.

I believe the latest on CA to authorities was that KA took her PP book without her knowledge. I think some question whether or not this is true. MOO
That's an interesting thought that that could be why she had her card.

This so reminds me of the
Wilderness Series : infidelity & revenge.
The guy was a liar who kept both women ensnared in a relationship.Despite all his words, his actions were deceptive. Was clear that he was unable to think of anyone else’s needs except his own.

JMO

This is a common trait of a Nariiisstic, otherwise, he'd ask to be in an Open relationship instead of lying to both of them. Narcissistic Supply.
He bears some responsibility for this.

@alcaprari23

KAITLIN ARMSTRONG AFTERNOON THREAD
Today we saw body cam from the moment Colin Strickland was told Mo Wilson was murdered.
We also saw photos from a search warrant that showed guns, passports, $500 cash & foreign currency.
Live tweeting continues below. #KaitlinArmstrong

3:20 PM · Nov 3, 2023
·

@alcaprari23

First afternoon witness: Kaeli Arhelger, lives in #ATX.

Former general manager at Pool Burger, a tiki bar near the Deep Eddy swimming pool, one of the last places Mo Wilson was seen alive. There is security cameras recording customers at the bar/restaurant.

3:22 PM · Nov 3, 2023

@alcaprari23

Arhelger helped investigators by providing footage of the day Strickland and Wilson hung out at the pool/bar. We are watching that video now.

3:27 PM · Nov 3, 2023
·

@alcaprari23

VIDEO:
Mo and Colin can be seen sitting at a table on the top left of the screen.
Different video clip: Moriah exits table and stool, picks up phone.
Different video clip: street view, black Jeep passes by.

3:33 PM · Nov 3, 2023

@alcaprari23

Arhelger helped investigators by providing footage of the day Strickland and Wilson hung out at the pool/bar. We are watching that video now.

3:27 PM · Nov 3, 2023
·

@alcaprari23

VIDEO:
Mo and Colin can be seen sitting at a table on the top left of the screen.
Different video clip: Moriah exits table and stool, picks up phone.
Different video clip: street view, black Jeep passes by.

3:33 PM · Nov 3, 2023
Hopefully that black Jeep footage from earlier that evening, more daylight, etc., is clearer than the later neighborhood footage as it was really getting dark!

Black Jeep passes by at Pool Burger where MW & CS were.

KA was stalking them. Did she have the gun with her then…or did she drive home to get it after CS dropped Mo off?

With all that was found in the house, my guess is that this was all pre planned.

@alcaprari23

NOW ON THE STAND: Colin Strickland.

Strickland asked if he can point out the defendant. Identifies Kaitlin Armstrong.

Strickland describes his relationship with Armstrong, which he calls on-again-off-again and "tumultuous." He says he was highly uncertain if he wanted to form a long term relationship with her.

In the courtroom, his demeanor can be described as defeated, sad. His voice sounds deflated. He keeps his head low. His hands and elbows are on the witness stand.

3:42 PM · Nov 3, 2023

Black Jeep passes by at Pool Burger where MW & CS were.

KA was stalking them. Did she have the gun with her then…or did she drive home to get it after CS dropped Mo off?

With all that was found in the house, my guess is that this was all pre planned.
I think in the opening statements, the prosecution said the GPS data from her Jeep's infotainiment center showed the jeep was turned off near Cash's house right after Colin dropped Mo off, and turned back on right after the murders, which gives us that odd ~40 minute or so window of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe