TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brianna said it was Moriah he visited in Colorado... but the other reporter is tweeting like maybe it was a different woman. Maybe the state is establishing a background of CS felt he needed to keep his friendships with other women hidden from KA?

@alcaprari23

The state is now turning its attention to Strickland's relationship with Mo Wilson.
He met her at a racing event. He calls her the "most exceptional female racer and an obvious immense talent."
He says he wanted to help and support her career.

3:58 PM · Nov 3, 2023

@alcaprari23

Strickland talking about a particular race in Bentonville, AR in 2021 where he and Mo competed. Mo won the event, Strickland placed in the 20s.
The day after the race, a friend invited him to go on a mountain bike ride with other professionals, including Mo. This ride ended up causing friction in his relationship with Armstrong: Armstrong felt left out, but Strickland says she was not skilled enough to go on a ride like that.

4:05 PM · Nov 3, 2023

If I were KA, I think listening to him testify about their relationship would make me want to take the stand! She must be biting her tongue and trying not to jump out of her chair or just start talking.

@alcaprari23

The state is now turning its attention to Strickland's relationship with Mo Wilson.
He met her at a racing event. He calls her the "most exceptional female racer and an obvious immense talent."
He says he wanted to help and support her career.

3:58 PM · Nov 3, 2023

@alcaprari23

Strickland talking about a particular race in Bentonville, AR in 2021 where he and Mo competed. Mo won the event, Strickland placed in the 20s.
The day after the race, a friend invited him to go on a mountain bike ride with other professionals, including Mo. This ride ended up causing friction in his relationship with Armstrong: Armstrong felt left out, but Strickland says she was not skilled enough to go on a ride like that.

4:05 PM · Nov 3, 2023
CS said KA "was not skilled enough to go on a ride like that". Way to stick that knife in her and twist it.

He better hope she gets convicted, bc if she walks, he may want to move to Costa Rica.

@alcaprari23

Strickland says Armstrong was not originally a cyclist, but because he encouraged it heavily during their relationship, she bought a bike and attempted to learn. Says Armstrong was a novice but advanced quickly. She's "a natural athlete," Strickland says of Armstrong.

4:06 PM · Nov 3, 2023

@alcaprari23

On the drive back to Austin from Arkansas, Armstrong was angry.
Strickland says he ended the relationship during that drive. It is Oct. 2021 at this point.
Strickland says it was clear to them both that they were no longer dating.

4:09 PM · Nov 3, 2023

@alcaprari23

Strickland says Armstrong was not originally a cyclist, but because he encouraged it heavily during their relationship, she bought a bike and attempted to learn. Says Armstrong was a novice but advanced quickly. She's "a natural athlete," Strickland says of Armstrong.

4:06 PM · Nov 3, 2023

@alcaprari23

On the drive back to Austin from Arkansas, Armstrong was angry.
Strickland says he ended the relationship during that drive. It is Oct. 2021 at this point.
Strickland says it was clear to them both that they were no longer dating.

4:09 PM · Nov 3, 2023
She sure was a natural athlete…we all watched her scale that wall trying to escape!

@alcaprari23

Colin says Mo Wilson traveled with him to Marfa, Texas for three days of training. At this time, he and Mo were still romantic. He can't recall texting or telling Armstrong about his relationship with Mo.
But one day, Armstrong called Mo and confronted her on the phone. Mo found that to "be strange and unnerving." Strickland says Mo and Armstrong had never met face-to-face at this point.

4:16 PM · Nov 3, 2023

When I was in my mid-20s, one of my very best guy friends dated this girl who was crazy jealous and insecure and did NOT want him hanging out with me. Our relationship was 100% platonic (and always had been) but this girl would NOT LET IT GO!! They argued about it alllllll the time. She rode by my house like a million times a day... at times when he was there and at times when he wasn't. I kept asking him why in the world he would put up with that, but he believed that all girls were like that. I tried to assure him they certainly were not, but he never listened. Sadly, the girl somehow roped him into marrying her... at which point, she made him cut off all contact with me. They were only married a few years before they got a divorce (no surprise there), and he eventually called me to apologize. I forgave him, but it really hurt that he would just cut me out of his life like that (because we were seriously THE BEST OF FRIENDS!), so our relationship just hasn't ever been the same since.

Anyway... the moral of the story is that men need to stay away from insecure women. It never ends well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth