TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@alcaprari23

Colin says he had regular conversations with Mo moving forward. In January and March of 2022, he saw Mo again at various cycling events.

Defense asks for sidebar with the judge. Colin Strickland looks incredibly sad on the witness stand. Sidebar ends and they ask Colin to speak up and into the microphone. Up to this point, he has kept quiet and has mumbled his responses begrudgingly. At one point, the court reporter couldn't even hear his responses. Meanwhile, Kaitlin Armstrong stares straight ahead.

4:21 PM · Nov 3, 2023

@alcaprari23

At one point, it seemed as if he wasn't receiving text messages from Mo anymore. Strickland admits that Armstrong is "more sophisticated with electronics" than he is.
In January 2022, Colin and Armstrong traveled to a world championship racing event in Bentonville, AR. Mo Wilson was at the event and he saw her a couple of times in person.
Colin reveals that Armstrong was acting as a manager to his business interests. Controlled his passwords, social media accounts, financial accounts and records.

4:28 PM · Nov 3, 2023

Even though it sounds like Colin is claiming he helped Mo get sponsors. If she placed first and he in the twenties at a race, it makes me wonder if he was not utilizing her to obtain longer lasting notoriety and connections… *My opinions

@alcaprari23

In Arkansas, he saw Mo at an event. Armstrong was with him. Colin did not approach Mo, but he says they definitely saw each other. At this point, Mo is becoming well-known in the cycling community.
At a second event that same week, Mo and Colin interacted with each other. This time, Armstrong was not there.
In Arkansas, Armstrong brought up Mo to Colin. He said she was jealous.

4:31 PM · Nov 3, 2023

Sure, Jan.

It's interesting because from his police interview transcript, I remember him saying *he* was the one who suggested she get a gun because of the parking lot road rage incident she had experienced and *he* was the one who didn't like the idea of her being vulnerable on solo rides. So was he covering for her back then or is he distancing himself from the decision now?

It's interesting because from his police interview transcript, I remember him saying *he* was the one who suggested she get a gun because of the parking lot road rage incident she had experienced and *he* was the one who didn't like the idea of her being vulnerable on solo rides. So was he covering for her back then or is he distancing himself from the decision now?
I think he is “trying“ to distance himself from this whole thing

For some reason, I was thinking that Kaitlin and Colin had a much longer relationship. It surprises me that at her age (I am 5-7 years older) that she reacted like this over a guy she met on a dating app and had only dated for 3-4 years, it seems.
I wish we knew more from former partners or friends.
* My opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member