TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a solid alibi and was dismissed as a POI.No question Imo. He is not on trial now, nor will he ever be for this murder. Moo. Imo, the defense knows this but they are doing their best with the inneuendo anyway. Jmo
That's pretty egregious imo, to intimate CS "might" have been responsible even though it's clear to the defense he was not.

That's pretty egregious imo, to intimate CS "might" have been responsible even though it's clear to the defense he was not.
It's his alibi, it's my opinion only that the defense has to know that CS could not possibly have murdered MW. The evidence simply doesn't permit it. Is it egrerious to apply innuendo for a jury? IDK, probably, but because it is innuendo they have plausible deniabilty on their side. Imo it will never be suggested upfront by the D. Moo.

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23

At 10ET/9CT,
@NewsNation
will be airing the audio/video of the moment prosecutors say Mo Wilson was shot to death. You can hear Mo Wilson scream and then three gun shots.Despite the gag order and seal of all evidence, the video was leaked. The court today gave NewsNation permission to air it.Catch that plus my full analysis of today's proceedings in 15 minutes with
@BanfieldonNN
. #KaitlinArmstrong

It was awful. You can hear the sheer horror in her screams of what was happening.

It's his alibi, it's my opinion only that the defense has to know that CS could not possibly have murdered MW. The evidence simply doesn't permit it. Is it egrerious to apply innuendo for a jury? IDK, probably, but because it is innuendo they have plausible deniabilty on their side. Imo it will never be suggested upfront by the D. Moo.
They just have to induce reasonable doubt.

I believe KA told one friend at an event in Austin and a different friend at an event in AR. I believe the events were within 4-6 weeks apart. I think KA took a couple of trips to Mexico and Bali or may have attempted to murder MW earlier. JMO
May have attempted to murder MW earlier? Do we know this, and how? I could well believe it, mind you. KA's anger and hatred had obviously been building up for quite a while.

Maybe he had second thoughts? And maybe he thought he might have third thoughts another day? Maybe he had a conversation with a friend about it, and they were on the negative side? Maybe he solidified his values, and couldn't bring himself to do it? Maybe there were some shootings that changed his mind? Maybe he was generally a procrastinator?
I think he was/is. And this "inertia" we keep hearing about, it seems to me that the inertia was mostly his.

It’s all interesting that all her rage seems to be directed at MW, not CS. Like telling multiple people she’s mad enough to kill - but not CS just the other woman. She couldn’t even move her butt out of his house.
Perhaps her plan was to kill MW and frame CS. Punish them both. Then ghost it outta there. Become the mysterious traumatized “ Ari” .

JMO

@alcaprari23

Spitler says investigators do not have cell phone location data for Armstrong on the night of the murder because she turned her phone off as she was approaching Maple Ave.
Wow, this is it - this is the evidence that has finally fully convinced me that this was premeditated murder. I kept thinking maybe things got out of control and this happened in the heat of the moment, but you don't turn your cell phone off if you're just going to talk with somebody. Or even just confront somebody.

Yes~~~
Spiritual Bypassing IMO, this was part of it. I’ve observed it quite a bit in the holistic community. MOO—KA has grave, deep-seated emotional and character issues that she managed with yoga and whatnot. They weren’t properly addressed, though. Likely lots of denial/enabling going on around her, too. I imagine the mushrooms were no help. Well, maybe for a spell.

We don't know that much about magic mushrooms and they are probably going legal, and are legal in Oregon and Colorado. There are tons of yet unstudied effects, a typical mixture of good and bad, just mentioning some here.

- Psychosis via activation of serotonin-2-A receptor

- Possible treatment of depression and increase in neuroplasticity

- In susceptible individuals, it might trigger mania, depression or anxiety (34% side effects in this study)

- Found only a .pdf so can't link but you can assume the same as everyone else - that all dissociative drugs, ketamine, magic mushrooms, PCP, LSD - can cause dissociation. How does a person make decisions in dissociated state? Remains to be studied.

- On the other hand, there is lasting effect of "openness" - I am thinking about potential treatment of ASD.

In short, I wonder if mushrooms could have contributed, either by provoking a manic episode, or by increasing irrational behavior. (They seem to have benefits for depression and social adaptation, but all in moderation.)

I don't think it was about allowing other people to control her. IMO she took on other people's lives and was empty herself. She took their lifeblood and tried to make it hers: CS's life and lifestyle, Mo's bike, Mo's life, electronics, values.... Blood-sucking parasite.

IMO neither CS nor Mo had any intention, wish, need, or even first steps, to control KA.

Not sure that KA was empty but she had that void inside her, that demanded love and was unfillable. CS was a bad candidate for healing process to start with, but I don't know who could have helped KA. She really ruined a lot of lives. Mo, she killed. CS, who, give or take, achieved what he had on his own, and by working hard, lost it all. Mo's family is grieving. There were other people around Mo, her friends, people who loved her, they have lost a lot. Thinking of poor Cash, whose life is probably seriously shattered now.
And how did KA mess up her sister's life? CA probably showed poor judgment but...she loved and was loyal to her sister. And KA's parents... Just everyone.

I wonder if KA's version of events is her own fabrication or based on what Colin told her. According to his version, they were on a break when he had a fling with Mo (always makes me think of Ross/Rachel in Friends) and then he and Mo stayed in touch. According to what KA told Chasteen, Colin cheated on her (ie no break) and then Mo wouldn't leave Colin alone. IMO, wouldn't surprise me if the latter were true, having experienced a cheater myself. I didn't attack the woman though, just dumped him.

She told Chasteen that she had found out that Colin had cheated on her but they were back together. Chasteen says Armstrong said Colin had cheated on her with Mo. Wilson was also at the Meteor at this moment, which is why she believed Armstrong was so upset. Armstrong tells her that Mo was still texting him and reaching out. Armstrong told her that Colin was trying to keep Mo away, but Mo wouldn't leave him alone.

<snipped for focus>

Couples usually form symbiotic relationships to get things done. Division of labor, etc. I don't see KA as being "empty," she had her own interests, dressed as she wanted to dress, had an interest in yoga that was separate from CS's interest, etc. It is natural to "take on" the interests of your partner and there is nothing wrong with that. It doesn't apply "emptiness" at all, it is very natural. If we look at it from another side, CS would appear to be the "blood-sucking parasite" who lived off KA's talents and skills in a number of areas such as her ability to help set up a business for them as a couple, etc. But I don't think it is useful to use vitriol to call them names, they were trying to get on with life and it ended in a tragedy for both of them, as well as the ultimate tragedy for an innocent victim.

I believe that KA will pay for what she did as the legal system determines, but she deserves a fair trial as do all defendants in America.

KA is getting a fair trial. No one is posting things, like about another, male, killer, "let him fry", or else. Everyone is sympathizing with "poor woman, got involved with a cheater, killed out of jealousy".

The defense feels so sure that they accuse the community of "misogynistic attitude towards Kaitlin Armstrong".

"Misogynistic" means, hating women.

Shouldn't we then view Kaitlin Armstrong as misogynistic towards Mo?

KA hated Mo. She was full of envy towards another, talented, woman, whose only fault was that brief romantic relationship with CS. (Indeed, it seems from the witnesses' statements that CS seemed to be on a break from KA in November. And Mo parted ways with her ex. And KA was dating other people. So we can't call anyone in the situation either a liar or a cheater. And I see no triangle.)

I think KA is the example of misogyny, envy and entitlement.

I wonder if KA's version of events is her own fabrication or based on what Colin told her. According to his version, they were on a break when he had a fling with Mo (always makes me think of Ross/Rachel in Friends) and then he and Mo stayed in touch. According to what KA told Chasteen, Colin cheated on her (ie no break) and then Mo wouldn't leave Colin alone. IMO, wouldn't surprise me if the latter were true, having experienced a cheater myself. I didn't attack the woman though, just dumped him.

She told Chasteen that she had found out that Colin had cheated on her but they were back together. Chasteen says Armstrong said Colin had cheated on her with Mo. Wilson was also at the Meteor at this moment, which is why she believed Armstrong was so upset. Armstrong tells her that Mo was still texting him and reaching out. Armstrong told her that Colin was trying to keep Mo away, but Mo wouldn't leave him alone.

You forgot to mention that KA went on dates with three people at that time. So, seems fair and square to me. That November was the normal moment of a break in a relationship because the fire had burned out. JMO.

You forgot to mention that KA went on dates with three people at that time. So, seems fair and square to me. That November was the normal moment of a break in a relationship because the fire had burned out. JMO.
During the October break-up, KA also told her bestie that this time the breakup was for good. Personally, I think she panicked when she saw CS moving on so quickly with dinner reservations that she spotted in his email. KA then proceeded to form an LLC for the trailer rehab business and convinced CS it was too difficult to untangle their lives. IMO, he resented KA ever since. Fortunately, KA didn't get pregnant! Why she couldn't move on is very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elle C