TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read in the list of items recovered in Costa Rica were three driver's license. I would LOVE to know if they were three different names, or just different state licenses with the same name. Either way, why have three DLs??
I don't think you can have licenses from 3 states. Don't you have to turn the old one in when you move to another state and get your license? IIRC I've never had licenses from 2 states simultaneously.

I don't think you can have licenses from 3 states. Don't you have to turn the old one in when you move to another state and get your license? IIRC I've never had licenses from 2 states simultaneously.
This came up early on when we were trying to figure out why her sister registered for a new license in NY. I wonder if one of the three in KA's possession was Christie's, or just her own from different states.

she should have straightened and cut her hair short, and acquired colored contact lenses. Cheaper than a new nose, and more effective.

True, true.

But was she trying to match or change the biometrics on her passport? She used her sister's passport with her sister's photo, correct? That would have had a biometric scan into the system when it was issued. She and her sister must have looked enough alike to fool the scans at Costa Rica immigration.

At this time a fingerprint or thumbprint isn't required for a US passport.

I wonder if she would have had trouble getting back into the US with her sister's biometric scan if the US authorities hadn't got her on an extradition.

Makes me wonder a bit about the quick trips she took to Mexico before the murder. Was she trying to alter her passport then or fool with the photos? We know when she sold the car she first endorsed it in her sisters name, so I just don't think she suddenly decided to assume her sister's identity after the shooting.

My hinky meter is going off about her and her multiple driver's licenses and passports.

Last edited:

I'm sure she could have them, doesn't mean they're all necessarily valid but I'm sure could be used interchangeably as long as they weren't showing as expired.

Well, I'm sure the plastic surgery was not planned, but when that surfboard smacked her in the face, probably breaking her nose, well, what else could she do?? And a new nose always calls for a new hair cut and color! (Wishes WS had a big eye-rolling emoji. Didn't there used to be one?)

ETA...It most likely will be a movie, though hopefully not a bad one.
:rolleyes: You can find me by clicking on the 3 dots on your tool bar and then the smilie face. :)

@BriHollisNEWS

Throughout the conversation with the surgeon's office, "Allison Paige" asks multiple times if the surgeon would be willing to throw in some extra filler.

3:54 PM · Nov 9, 2023

Now viewing post-op photos. Armstrong shares a few words with her attorney then looks back down.

3:55 PM · Nov 9, 2023

True, true.

But was she trying to match or change the biometrics on her passport? She used her sister's passport with her sister's photo, correct? That would have had a biometric scan into the system when it was issued. She and her sister must have looked enough alike to fool the scans at Costa Rica immigration.

At this time a fingerprint or thumbprint isn't required for a US passport.

I wonder if she would have had trouble getting back into the US with her sister's biometric scan if the US authorities hadn't got her on an extradition.

Makes me wonder a bit about the quick trips she took to Mexico before the murder. Was she trying to alter her passport then or fool with the photos? We know when she sold the car she first endorsed it in her sisters name, so I just don't think she suddenly decided to assume her sister's identity after the shooting.

My hinky meter is going off about her and her multiple driver's licenses and passports.
This is interesting. A good theory.

What if she was doing dry runs to see if she could get past immigration using her sister's Passport Card. If it didn't work, She could play dumb and say she accidentally grabbed her sister's card and then KA could hand over her own passport for entry.

I wonder if her knees aged at all during her 10 minute runscapade.

That's okay, she'll have plenty of time for time to sloooooooooow waaaaaaaaay dooooooown in prison when she gets her Can'tGetOutOfJail card.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member