TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly appreciate the tweets, but there is no way that anyone can tweet everything. They can't tweet demeanor, or body language, and cannot possibly tweet every word of testimony. This is one of the two big trials that I have been waiting to see for over a year, the other one being Brian Koeburger/Idaho murders, and here in this one, no cameras allowed, I am still bummed about that.
Gigi (YT host) who was the inside court watcher for Law & Crime during the Murdaugh trial has her own trial watcher in Austin allowing her to put out a 25-30 min trial recap on the proceeding each day. It's strictly what we want to know about the witnesses, demeanor, etc., and how they are being viewed by the jurors. Also KA's reaction to testimony.

I read in the list of items recovered in Costa Rica were three driver's license. I would LOVE to know if they were three different names, or just different state licenses with the same name. Either way, why have three DLs??

I still can't believe she was a murderer on the run in Costa Rica AND she actually got plastic surgery. It's like a bad movie.
Well, I'm sure the plastic surgery was not planned, but when that surfboard smacked her in the face, probably breaking her nose, well, what else could she do?? And a new nose always calls for a new hair cut and color! (Wishes WS had a big eye-rolling emoji. Didn't there used to be one?)

ETA...It most likely will be a movie, though hopefully not a bad one.

Well, I'm sure the plastic surgery was not planned, but when that surfboard smacked her in the face, probably breaking her nose, well, what else could she do?? And a new nose always calls for a new hair cut and color! (Wishes WS had a big eye-rolling emoji. Didn't there used to be one?)

ETA...It most likely will be a movie, though hopefully not a bad one.
:rolleyes:
Here ya go. Click on the little vertical "3 dots icon" and then click on Smilies, the first icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth