TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23

Kaitlin's Jeep is spotted on various video surveillance systems near Maple Ave. at 8:05pm, 8:06pm, 8:08pm. This video is corroborated by the Jeep infotainment data. The jury is reminded with still images from each of these video systems.
4:40 PM · Nov 14, 2023

Colin and Mo leave the Deep Eddy/Pool Burger area at ~8:16pm. Video surveillance confirms cell phone data.
Colin and Mo arrive back at Cash's around 8:28pm. The Jeep is seen around 8:26pm on video surveillance just a few doors down.
4:44 PM · Nov 14, 2023

I don’t understand why KA took the bike. To make the murder look like a robbery gone wrong? Or as one last F you to MW?
KA is a real puzzle IMO. That Bali yoga retreat is the first instance I‘ve heard of her having an emotional meltdown. But this murder really shows a deep and insane hatred and also a level of coldness. Like sociopathic levels of coldness and cruelty. Has she never previously experienced major relationship disappointment? Surely she has..? How is her past not riddled with stories of her crazy behavior? JMO.

IMO, I think KA may have taken the bike and tossed it in the bamboo by impulse. For example, I recall that Cash contacted MW by phone to tell MW to bring both the bike bag and Mo's bike inside the garage apartment before leaving for dinner with CS.

As the garage apartment not very large, I can see each item likely in the entry or very near the door where MW wouldn't want to track debris from the gravel bike through Cash's apartment.

CS testified that nobody outside of the industry would recognize the value of MW's top of the line bike -- a tool of the trade. I see KA "attacking the bike" if you will as an extension of her red hot anger toward MW -- especially if it anyway impeded KA's quick entry or exit from the residence. JMO

@Walela since you are local, can you please explain?
Lamar runs north and south and the river divides s from n. When she crossed the river, she was on north Lamar going toward 6th street (east west streets are numbered 1,2,3,4,5,6, etc). She would need to turn left (west) on 6th street to get to Deep Eddy as 6th street blends into Lake Austin Blvd a little further west of Lamar and 6th street is 1 way west bound. 5th street is 1 way east bound and Lake Austin Blvd blends into 5th street. So for her to get to Deep Eddy, she has to go 6th street going and 5th street coming back to get to Maple which is on the east side of IH35.

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23

Kaitlin's Jeep is spotted on various video surveillance systems near Maple Ave. at 8:05pm, 8:06pm, 8:08pm. This video is corroborated by the Jeep infotainment data. The jury is reminded with still images from each of these video systems.
4:40 PM · Nov 14, 2023

Colin and Mo leave the Deep Eddy/Pool Burger area at ~8:16pm. Video surveillance confirms cell phone data.
Colin and Mo arrive back at Cash's around 8:28pm. The Jeep is seen around 8:26pm on video surveillance just a few doors down.
4:44 PM · Nov 14, 2023
They missed each other by only 2 minutes!

KA's actions portray her as someone who is very controlled on the outside until she can't hold it in anymore. IMO she is thoroughly enjoying this trial because 1) she is the center of attention; 2) she gets to relive all of those emotions and actions; and 3) she gets to see how miserable she has made CS.

I think she is relishing all of this trial. I feel so sad for CS and Mo's family.

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23

8:29pm, Colin and Mo arrive at Cash's. The Black Jeep is stationary on the side of the street for 3.5 minutes. At 8;35, Colin's phone moves North while Mo's stays at Cash's. Colin's motorcycle is seen riding away on surveillance video. At 8:36pm, Colin texts Kaitlin his false alibi. Mo Wilson unlocks Cash's door.

4:52 PM · Nov 14, 2023

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23

At exactly the same time, 8:28pm, all three phones are all within a few hundred feet from each other. The courtroom is enraptured by the drama and storyline that this map is providing. Everyone's eyes are glued to the closest screen.
4:47 PM · Nov 14, 2023
The jury has to be tense, looking at this and hearing this witness, knowing what is soon to come. I am tense, just reading the tweets.

Am I the only one holding my breath while reading these tweets? It reads like a thriller, but for which we already know the horrible ending. Still, I keep thinking, "Don't do it" as if it could be stopped at this point. :(

I will post all of Meredith's tweets later but WTF -- if there was a question mark after "Fini", it could be innocent -- her asking if he's finished at the dentist. But without it, it sounds ominous.

Meredith Aldis
@MeredithonFOX7

7:00 Pool Burger video shows Strickland orders food and drinks
7:04 Armstrong's jeep stays in parking area until 7:14, then moves North on South Lamar Blvd
7:17 Armstrong's phone texts Strickland's “Fini”
7:30 Armstrong’s phone data turned off
4:37 PM · Nov 14, 2023

KA's actions portray her as someone who is very controlled on the outside until she can't hold it in anymore. IMO she is thoroughly enjoying this trial because 1) she is the center of attention; 2) she gets to relive all of those emotions and actions; and 3) she gets to see how miserable she has made CS.

I think she is relishing all of this trial. I feel so sad for CS and Mo's family.
I couldn't agree more. For example -- with overwhelming evidence against her, and against the advice of her attorney, KA rejected a plea agreement offered mid October before juror selection to begin. IMO, KA pushed this case forward to trial for no other reason but to punish CS! She wanted to see him take the stand and relive his testimony. This girl ain't right. o_O

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23

At 9:07pm, Colin receives an incoming call from Allan Burrows that lasts 9 minutes. Cell phone data shows that he is home when he receives this call.
At 9:13pm, Mo would send her final text message. At 9:16pm, a woman's screams can be heard and three gunshots.
The full audio of that moment was played with a loud speaker for the jury to hear.

5:03 PM · Nov 14, 2023

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23

At 9:07pm, Colin receives an incoming call from Allan Burrows that lasts 9 minutes. Cell phone data shows that he is home when he receives this call.
At 9:13pm, Mo would send her final text message. At 9:16pm, a woman's screams can be heard and three gunshots.
The full audio of that moment was played with a loud speaker for the jury to hear.

5:03 PM · Nov 14, 2023
“Goosebumps”!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members