TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky Jones killing it: ...
Just to be clear, CS can't drive the Jeep and motorcycle at the same time, right?

https://twitter.com/MillsHayesTV
Mills Hayes
@MillsHayesTV

Rickey Jones, State: Somebody had Miss Armstrong's jeep & phone almost at same place & time?
Mazak: during day of may 11, yes
RJ: can we agree that between 7-8, someone is driving KA's jeep?
M: Yes
RJ: Can we agree between 7-8, that person driving is not Colin Strickland?
M: Yes
3:28 PM · Nov 14, 2023

So MW DID lock the door when she returned from Pool & Burgers...

Mills Hayes
@MillsHayesTV

Mazak shows map showing Armstrong's jeep and phone are moving at the same time between 7:15-7:29PM. -Last RTT record for Kaitlin Armstrong's phone is at 7:30 PM, phone goes off right before jeep is nearing N Lamar Blvd on W 5th st
1:33 PM · Nov 14, 2023

5/11/22-7:30PM #KaitlinArmstrong's phone goes off network
-7:30 KA phone extraction data has "power off" event
-7:56 Moriah orders frozen hurricane from Pool Burger
-7:57 Colin & MW seen on Pool burger video
-8:03 KA's jeep begins traveling s, turns E on E 18th st
1:38 PM · Nov 14, 2023

5/11/22-8:05PM dark colored jeep seen on surveillance video traveling EB on E 18th st at Chestnut-KA's jeep circles block around Cash's apartment Mazak showing that surveillance footage of black jeep circling around murder scene matches up with jeep berla data.
1:41 PM · Nov 14, 2023

-8:16PM CS & MW seen on surveillance video leaving Pool Burger
-8:26 jeep on surveillance video near Maple Ave
-8:29 PM berla & video show jeep stop on E 18th St ner Chestnut Ave, stays for 3.5 mins
-8:33 jeep seen moving EB
-8:35 Colin's pneho, motorcycle (on video) moving N
1:51 PM · Nov 14, 2023

-8:36 Wilson locks door
-8:36 PM Colin texts Kaitlin's # "Hey! Are you out? I went to drop some flowers for Alison at her sons house up north and my phone died. Heading home unless you have another food suggestion"
-8:37PM Armstrong's jeep seen in alley next to Cash's apartment
1:55 PM · Nov 14, 2023

-8:41PM KA's jeep stops, no activity between 8:41-9:17
-8:43PM CS to KA "Are you back home?"
-8:50PM Colin's phone arrives back in their home area
-9:07 Allen Burrows calls CS, last almost 9 mins
-9:13PM Moriah text podcaster
-9:15 1703 Maple Ave screams heard on neighbors cam
2:02 PM · Nov 14, 2023

We just heard Moriah's last screams & gunshots. I see one of her family members plug their ears.

5/11/22
-9:17PM Track 100 of Kaitlin Armstrong's jeep begins, approaches IH 35 by 9:20PM
-9:21PM CS text to KA "Are you eating? I'm setting up bikes"
2:04 PM · Nov 14, 2023

-9:43PM KA's jeep drives up to apartment complex dumpster area (Tramor at Oak Bend Apt Homes)
-9:47PM KA's phone extraction data shows a "power on" event
-9:48 PM KA's jeep arrives at home
-9:54 PM Cash arrives home & calls 911
-9:55PM KA's phone back on network
2:07 PM · Nov 14, 2023
I feel pretty certain that the 8:36 entry saying she locked the door is incorrect, as I have never seen that stated anywhere else at all. I am almost cetain that is when she UNLOCKED the door and entered Cash's apt, as it is also about the time CS pulled away, and there is no timeline entry saying that she unlocked the door and went in, which we know that she did. as it was noted on Cash's phone. JMO

For me, the most damaging testimony was that by Pamela Mazak, the Criminal Intelligence Analyst, who outlined all the cell phone data that fateful day and the Jeep's navigation to MO's location. It was chilling and that sticks with me the most.

For me, the most damaging testimony was that by Pamela Mazak, the Criminal Intelligence Analyst, who outlined all the cell phone data that fateful day and the Jeep's navigation to MO's location. It was chilling and that sticks with me the most.
Me too. It was a literal, step-by-step, minute by minute, road map to murder.

I feel pretty certain that the 8:36 entry saying she locked the door is incorrect, as I have never seen that stated anywhere else at all. I am almost cetain that is when she UNLOCKED the door and entered Cash's apt, as it is also about the time CS pulled away, and there is no timeline entry saying that she unlocked the door and went in, which we know that she did. as it was noted on Cash's phone. JMO
Cash said when she got home that evening she went to the door to unlock it and realized that it hadn't been locked.

So MW DID lock the door when she returned from Pool & Burgers...

Mills Hayes
@MillsHayesTV

Mazak shows map showing Armstrong's jeep and phone are moving at the same time between 7:15-7:29PM. -Last RTT record for Kaitlin Armstrong's phone is at 7:30 PM, phone goes off right before jeep is nearing N Lamar Blvd on W 5th st
1:33 PM · Nov 14, 2023

5/11/22-7:30PM #KaitlinArmstrong's phone goes off network
-7:30 KA phone extraction data has "power off" event
-7:56 Moriah orders frozen hurricane from Pool Burger
-7:57 Colin & MW seen on Pool burger video
-8:03 KA's jeep begins traveling s, turns E on E 18th st
1:38 PM · Nov 14, 2023

5/11/22-8:05PM dark colored jeep seen on surveillance video traveling EB on E 18th st at Chestnut-KA's jeep circles block around Cash's apartment Mazak showing that surveillance footage of black jeep circling around murder scene matches up with jeep berla data.
1:41 PM · Nov 14, 2023

-8:16PM CS & MW seen on surveillance video leaving Pool Burger
-8:26 jeep on surveillance video near Maple Ave
-8:29 PM berla & video show jeep stop on E 18th St ner Chestnut Ave, stays for 3.5 mins
-8:33 jeep seen moving EB
-8:35 Colin's pneho, motorcycle (on video) moving N
1:51 PM · Nov 14, 2023

-8:36 Wilson locks door
-8:36 PM Colin texts Kaitlin's # "Hey! Are you out? I went to drop some flowers for Alison at her sons house up north and my phone died. Heading home unless you have another food suggestion"
-8:37PM Armstrong's jeep seen in alley next to Cash's apartment
1:55 PM · Nov 14, 2023

-8:41PM KA's jeep stops, no activity between 8:41-9:17
-8:43PM CS to KA "Are you back home?"
-8:50PM Colin's phone arrives back in their home area
-9:07 Allen Burrows calls CS, last almost 9 mins
-9:13PM Moriah text podcaster
-9:15 1703 Maple Ave screams heard on neighbors cam
2:02 PM · Nov 14, 2023

We just heard Moriah's last screams & gunshots. I see one of her family members plug their ears.

5/11/22
-9:17PM Track 100 of Kaitlin Armstrong's jeep begins, approaches IH 35 by 9:20PM
-9:21PM CS text to KA "Are you eating? I'm setting up bikes"
2:04 PM · Nov 14, 2023

-9:43PM KA's jeep drives up to apartment complex dumpster area (Tramor at Oak Bend Apt Homes)
-9:47PM KA's phone extraction data shows a "power on" event
-9:48 PM KA's jeep arrives at home
-9:54 PM Cash arrives home & calls 911
-9:55PM KA's phone back on network
2:07 PM · Nov 14, 2023
I place my bets on a typo and that should read unlock. Moo

OK, thanks.

I recall it was extremely hot that day in Austin. I wonder if MW just left the door wide open for circulation breeze as she sat on the couch texting?

My auto keypad lock self locks about 3.5 minutes after I unlock and enter -- gives me time to let dogs out, bring in packages, etc.

I’m very curious about where the dog was when he testified. And also why he brought the dog in the first place. Possible change to his “I don’t like camera people” persona to a friendlier “I’m a doggy person” version. Interesting. But I don’t want to bash him. IMO he’s another victim of KA. I don’t think he has any blame in this and he probably feels a lot of guilt.

Right?

He’s likely deeply traumatised.

I really think KA is that messed up! She eliminated her perceived threat and I think she is still glad she did, doesn't seem to worry about the consequences of her actions.

I think KA might be in very conscious denial. She might see, but can't admit to herself that Mo, in the long run, was not a threat to her partnership with CS. Ultimately, the reason Mo didn't stay in Austin in 2022 was simply because she was not too invested in Colin as a long-term partner. JMO. Mo was just entering the world of professional bikers, while Colin, probably, slowly exiting it. How many years did he have as an elite athlete, two or three? And that sport was just beginning to pick up after Covid.

I assume CS let KA back after the November split because Mo didn't plan to stay in TX. Once she left, he was back to his post-retirement business and for this, he needed KA's help. After May tour in Austin, i don't see him and Mo getting together.

I think that Mo was career-oriented, and planning big. A good athlete, an educated, charismatic, well-spoken person can end up being a TV sports commentator, if they are lucky. Mo could be on that path. She was attractive, apparently, able to network, and she did not create drama around her. Great qualities for a successful career; an athlete's life is short, but IMHO, Mo had the potential to achieve something big afterwards.

CS? I won't bet on him winning. He was already 35, and his major wins were in 2015 - 2016. That tied him up to his business, and KA.

(Of the three, KA was probably the best at technology and computers. IMHO - she should have taken a crash course at programming and stop viewing CS as a provider. Women make great careers in tech world today. Texas has lots of universities for it, too. I think she really lost an opportunity there).

So if KA just had the guts not to kill Mo, she'd at least have Colin, and a business. I honestly think KA could have done better than Colin. I can even imagine that in a couple of years, with CS's fame waning, she would have left him, too. And who could blame her?

{QUOTE="Seattle1, post: 18620492, member: 96922"]
So do I have this right:

CS was called to confirm he owns 5 helmets, KA may have worn 2 of them, but does not know when she last wore one of his 5 helmets?

Also, to be shown photo of black gun lock but CS says he previously owned a red lock and doesn't know anything about the black lock.
[/QUOTE]

And third, to establish by CS's own admission that he is a liar.

They lost the jury! Oh man, what a disaster for the defense today....

11/15/23

Questioning for Tobin moved very slowly due to technical difficulties with the Zoom. In total, Tobin was on the stand for about four hours with a brief 30-minute lunch break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice