TX - Moriah Wilson, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry, I wasn’t clear. I meant her outgoing flights to NY from Houston, and to Costa Rica.
I misunderstood the question, I thought you were asking who paid for KA's flight back to the U.S. from Costa Rica.

I deleted my earlier response.

Good question about how KA paid for her flights from Texas to NY and then from NJ to CR.

I misunderstood the question, I thought you were asking who paid for KA's flight back to the U.S. from Costa Rica.

I deleted my earlier response.

Good question about how KA paid for her flights from Texas to NY and then from NJ to CR.
She could have paid cash easily at the counter I guess, but that would take a chunk of her money I would think. If someone else bought her plane ticket knowing she was a fugitive that’s not good. Time will tell.

One thing I didn't understand from today's press conference is when it was stated that they obtained a warrant for "unlawful flight to avoid prosecution" because she left the Austin area. I thought KA was technically still free to go wherever she wanted to on May 14th? Does this mean police told her not the leave the area (like you often seen on TV and in movies)?

(copied and pasted from YouTube's transcript, so disregard the misspellings and lack of punctuation)

9:49
the lone star fugitive task force

9:54
learned during the investigation that armstrong fled the austin area on

10:00
may 14th at approximately 12 30 pm when she boarded a flight from austin

10:06
bergstrom international airport to hobby airport in houston texas and

10:11
then got a connecting flight to new york longoria airport

10:16
the lone star fugitive task force contacted the united states attorney's office in the western district of texas

10:22
here in the austin division to obtain a warrant on on armstrong for unlawful flight to

10:28
avoid prosecution when it was evident on video surveillance and boarding passes that

10:34
armstrong had fled the austin area days after being interviewed by austin authorities

www.youtube.com/watch?v=93QHTqcMOQI

And Marie —- KA’s middle name. Arie — Marie
I called it! M(Arie). Also, wondering who is filling in for her yoga classes now and if she taught any in the past are any of those who took her class talking? They must be since she just disappeared from Don Jon’s 3EF0B6D8-4890-4ADF-BF1D-0816AECBA301.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I called it! M(Arie). Also, wondering who is filling in for her yoga classes now and if she taught any in the past are any of those who took her class talking? They must be since she just disappeared from Don Jon’s View attachment 353268

Just checked and now they updated the schedule…. Interesting
1C134427-3502-4C97-B295-5C971368B390.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I didn't understand from today's press conference is when it was stated that they obtained a warrant for "unlawful flight to avoid prosecution" because she left the Austin area. I thought KA was technically still free to go wherever she wanted to on May 14th? Does this mean police told her not the leave the area (like you often seen on TV and in movies)?

(copied and pasted from YouTube's transcript, so disregard the misspellings and lack of punctuation)

the lone star fugitive task force contacted the united states attorney's office in the western district of texas

here in the austin division to obtain a warrant on on armstrong for unlawful flight to

avoid prosecution when it was evident on video surveillance and boarding passes that

armstrong had fled the austin area days after being interviewed by austin authorities

Yes, the warrant for first-degree murder was not issued until the night of May 17, when she had left La Guardia airport on the 14th and been in New York for several days.

When the warrant did come out on the 17th, KA immediately left her sister the next day and was dropped at Newark Liberty International Airport (where she flew to Costa Rica.

However, police may have told her in Austin on May 13 that the investigation was ongoing and not to leave town.

Yes, the warrant for first-degree murder was not issued until the night of May 17, when she had left La Guardia airport on the 14th and been in New York for several days.

When the warrant did come out on the 17th, KA immediately left her sister the next day and was dropped at Newark Liberty International Airport (where she flew to Costa Rica.

However, police may have told her in Austin on May 13 that the investigation was ongoing and not to leave town.

Oh, I was thinking the warrant for "unlawful flight to avoid prosecution" was something separate from the arrest warrant for murder.

could this be KA? Recent posts that tagged the hostel she was staying at. The first one where the female is walking is turning her head away from camera and resembles her look. IMO

Attachments

• DB38F158-CA0C-47F7-8A19-56899E7AE17B.jpeg
    DB38F158-CA0C-47F7-8A19-56899E7AE17B.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 62
Oh, I was thinking the warrant for "unlawful flight to avoid prosecution" was something separate from the arrest warrant for murder.
The “unlawful flight” began as a person of interest fleeing the Austin area during an investigation, and escalated with the wanted for first-degree murder warrant, when she became a fugitive from justice. That’s all I can think of….

Below is what was said today regarding how they found out about Newark airport. I wonder if it was her father who spilled the beans about that.

Remember when he gave that interview to ABC News and according to them, he said he had last spoken with KA about five days earlier and knew where she was *then*. When we did the math, consensus was he would have spoken with her on or about May 18th. It would explain why they treated the information as credible despite apparently not knowing the specifics of the drop off (who drove her there and at what time).

10:40
members of the lone star future of task force followed up that investigation and

10:45
contacted the u.s marshals new york new jersey regional fugitive task force and

10:50
the u.s marshals in the eastern district of michigan to continue investigative efforts where

10:56
interviews and surveillance were established. during an interview

11:02
it was learned through a confidential source that armstrong was transported to the new work international airport in new

11:09
jersey and at that time the direction of travel was unknown

I don’t get the 6 hour ride bit. Who took the ride, and with whom? Why did it take 6 hours?
6 hours from the hostel to San Jose. Evidently, she didn't spill the beans the whole trip. Recall, she was using an alias (I guess one of the Martins) that didn't show as having entered the country, so there was an immigration violation on the spot enabling CR to arrest her.

Thinking ahead to the trial, I think that CS will have a hard time on the stand when questioned about his various lies, including to LE. Also explaining his relationship with MW with KA sitting in the court room.

Interesting... so during an interview, it was revealed that KA had been taken to Newark airport. Right before he [US Marshal BF] said this he explained how US Marshals in NY/NJ and MI conducted surveillance and interviews. So potentially that info came from family who was interviewed??

LE had no intention of releasing KA when she came in on the outstanding warrant for the botox theft if not for the error on the warrant. By the time of her bond hearing, they would have ordered her detained for ballistics results.

The minute she left Austin was sufficient for a federal judge to sign the warrant which investigators were able to use to collect info about her to track her steps until they lost her trail. JMO

It’s horrendous. I feel sorry for Christine because she never asked for any of this. She was minding her own business, living her life, and her older sister suddenly unleashed hell on her.
IF, and this is a very strong IF, CA helped KA, then I do not feel sorry for her in the least. Giving her sister her passport to flee the US from murder charges is just plain not what someone with morals and integrity does. Sorry.

We can't sleuth CA, but even so, just based on what is in MSM, I get the vibe that CA and KA were raised (and feel) like they might be a special breed (parents in denial, living supposedly "enlightened" lives at wellness camps, doing yoga, traveling the world, embracing their inner selves, etc).

I ain't got time for that.

MOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads