TX - Moriah Wilson, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, so not only was she able to skate through using someone else's passport, but the airline ticket had that person's name slightly misspelled! Wonder if she bought the ticket on her phone and sloppily typed in the details or if it was done at the airport counter by a ticketing agent.

On or about May 18, 2022, Armstrong entered Newark Liberty
International Airport (“Newark Airport”) in Newark, New Jersey. Armstrong,
who travelled alone, boarded a flight bound for Juan Santamaría Airport, Costa
Rica and presented a ticket in another individual’s name (“Individual-1”),1 a
person known to Armstrong and whom Armstrong represented as herself.
Video surveillance footage shows Armstrong presenting a passport while at
Newark Airport. According to records maintained by the Department of
Homeland Security, Armstrong presented a United States Passport (“Passport-
1”) in the name of Individual-1 in connection with her departure from the
United States.

1 The ticket contained what appears be a slight misspelling of Individual-1’s name.
Ah ha! They also got video footage of her at Newark! That’s a new tid bit of information I did not know.

Wow, so not only was she able to skate through using someone else's passport, but the airline ticket had that person's name slightly misspelled! Wonder if she bought the ticket on her phone and sloppily typed in the details or if it was done at the airport counter by a ticketing agent.

United States.

1 The ticket contained what appears be a slight misspelling of Individual-1’s name.
We know that the name on her sister's passport said "Christine" and I wonder if the name on the ticket said "Christie", which is the name she seems to go by, and I also wonder if the discrepancy between those two names may have initially caused some delay in identifying her and tracking her movement by LE? JMO

Last edited:
I get a very different vibe, based on what has been reported in MSM. KA and CA grew up with a mother who was an alcoholic and their father wasn't in the picture. Children who grow up in this kind of household have a very rough childhood, totally chaotic and have to take care of themselves to survive in the absence of parenting. Since KA was the older sister, I am sure she was a parental figure to CS. Their bond must be very strong.

With regard to their adulthood interests and their work choices and their travels, until the killing of MW by KA, they appear to have found livelihoods and lifestyles that they enjoyed and appeared to be successful. That has all come to a halt now, with the killing of MW by KA and it remains to be seen if CA is culpable for any role in KA's flight from justice.
*Both* excellent points, regarding the sense of entitlement yogalala spiritual bypassing "love & light, create your own reality, etc." and emotionally tough background.

I've spent some time in yoga communities, and have noticed a fair amount of people (from various social strata) with a history of intense family trauma/dysfunction that's unaddressed on a core level but smoothed over temporarily by blissiness. Am speaking generally. MOO

I've spent some time in yoga communities, and have noticed a fair amount of people (from various social strata) with a history of intense family trauma/dysfunction that's unaddressed on a core level but smoothed over temporarily by blissiness. Am speaking generally. MOO
That makes a lot of sense with regard to KA and her sister, definitely.

United States.

Perhaps, Christie instead of Christine?

I hope it shouldn't but this makes me uneasy. They make it sound so cut and dry and procedurally sound but IMO the documents were not found *in* KA's possession. I know they have her dead to rights on using her sister's passport in NJ so it's moot but in general, this feels like they're trying to paint a better picture. Hoping it doesn't open the door for her defense.

On or about June 29, 2022, law enforcement located and arrested
Armstrong in Costa Rica. At the time of Armstrong’s arrest, Armstrong was
found in possession of Passport-1, along with a United States Passport issued
to Armstrong.

At yesterday's press conference, we were told the following:

33:58
you know those documents that found were pretty unique at the time the foreign officials arrested or detained uh

34:04
caitlyn uh she believed that she didn't have a key to a lock box where she had her belongings

34:10
and the owner at the time was not there to be able to unlock that lock box so she was taken into custody and

34:16
transported away from the sea it was later on uh where i believe a news affiliate

34:22
got in contact with the owner of that hostel and that's when he was able to voluntarily recover those documents of

34:28
the passports uh the receipt that was uh you know posted by media outlet as far

34:34
as plastic surgery and those all those documents were handed over to authorities

34:40
and are now in evidence

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN08B0jBk80

I'm not sure if the owner of the hostel is "ZP" who shared the documents with Inside Edition (I've only seen him referred to as a witness and a guest in the media) but it's insane that these documents would be handed over to a third party (if ZP is a guest) and shared with the media rather than being given directly to law enforcement. Crazier still that law enforcement wasn't present when the lock box was opened to verify and maintain the integrity of the evidence. Who is to say that everything in KA's box is accounted for? We haven't heard anything about any cash she may have had.

Last edited:
I hope it shouldn't but this makes me uneasy. They make it sound so cut and dry and procedurally sound but IMO the documents were not found *in* KA's possession.

to Armstrong.

you know those documents that found were pretty unique at the time the foreign officials arrested or detained uh

caitlyn uh she believed that she didn't have a key to a lock box where she had her belongings

and the owner at the time was not there to be able to unlock that lock box so she was taken into custody and

transported away from the sea it was later on uh where i believe a news affiliate

got in contact with the owner of that hostel and that's when he was able to voluntarily recover those documents of

as plastic surgery and those all those documents were handed over to authorities

and are now in evidence

I'm not sure if the owner of the hostel is "ZP" who shared the documents with Inside Edition (I've only seen him referred to as a witness and a guest in the media) but it's insane that these documents would be handed over to a third party (if ZP is a guest) and shared with the media rather than being given directly to law enforcement. Crazier still that law enforcement wasn't present when the lock box was opened to verify and maintain the integrity of the evidence. Who is to say that everything in KA's box is accounted for? We haven't heard anything about any cash she may have had.
I guess the hope is, she’d put them in the locker, and who else could have obtained them and put them there? However, the chain of custody was absolutely broken.

I hope it shouldn't but this makes me uneasy. They make it sound so cut and dry and procedurally sound but IMO the documents were not found *in* KA's possession.

to Armstrong.

and are now in evidence

I'm not sure if the owner of the hostel is "ZP" who shared the documents with Inside Edition (I've only seen him referred to as a witness and a guest in the media) but it's insane that these documents would be handed over to a third party (if ZP is a guest) and shared with the media rather than being given directly to law enforcement. Crazy that law enforcement wasn't present when the lock box was opened to verify and maintain the integrity of the evidence. Who is to say that everything in KA's box is accounted for? We haven't heard anything about any cash she may have had.
ZP is a friend of the owner who has been staying at the hostel since fall 2021. It does seem crazy that the contents were left in the locker and retrieved later without LE there. I’m thinking after KA was arrested and carted off, ZP contacted the owner and the owner came and opened the box out of curiosity before calling LE. Oddness.

* tough background.

However, I have never heard of a yoga practitioner being violent, not to mention murdering anyone. It's not like joining a street gang, or hanging out in a dive bar.

Even the one yoga teacher I know of who died from a drug overdose, was a shocking case.

The only alleged crimes have been men having the wrong kind of love for their adoring female students...

JMO

@jash
Could they have cctv footage of her putting the documents in the locker?

Oh that's a thought! I edited my post to acknowledge that they have her at the airport presenting a passport and Homeland Security records confirm the passport was in the name of CA (we assume) so obviously it was in her possession and she brought it to Costa Rica.

But it still makes me cringe how it all went down.

@jash
Could they have cctv footage of her putting the documents in the locker?
No, they don't have cameras recording people in their sleeping quarters.

IMO, it's just because Costa Rica is still Latin America, however helpful they were to US agents, and this was, fundamentally, a beach town.

IMO the tourist police who were tasked with arresting her, weren't uptight about her locker and left it for later, and the people at the hostel were overcome by curiosity and weren't uptight about legal consequences.

JMO

No, they don't have cameras recording people in their sleeping quarters.

IMO, it's just because Costa Rica is still Latin America, however helpful they were to US agents, and this was, fundamentally, a beach town.

IMO the tourist police who were tasked with arresting her, weren't uptight about her locker and left it for later, and the people at the hostel were overcome by curiosity and weren't uptight about legal consequences.

JMO
I didn’t realize the locker was right in the room; I figured it’d be down the hall. Never been to a hostel.

Beginning about minute mark 27:30 - Defense Attorney Reisch talks about love triangles and crimes of passion defense. And he has nothing kind to say about CS! 7/6/22

ADMIN NOTE:

Scott Reisch is an approved source at Websleuths and it is fine to discuss what he has to say but please do not discuss anything Terry has to say in the linked video.

After the way he recently spoke to the victim's family in the Dylan Round's case in a taped phone call, JT is not an approved source at Websleuths.

Thanks for your understanding.

I live next to a yoga instructor, while she is not violent and pretty stable most of the time, I’ve seen her scream and throw a very loud tantrum with her voice and fists during a neighborhood meeting and then storm off calling us names. Don’t get her started on politics either because she will go off on you if you don’t share her views. I think like everyone, Yoga people are human and are subject the same moods as us non yoga people. I do find though, that some of them tend to latch onto magical thinking and that they tend to think they are better than everybody because they feel they have been able to tap into a higher dimension. No all, but a few I’ve met. It’s also a way to make money as a lot of them sell crystals, oils, write books, offer one on one “spiritual” sessions and teach. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly