TX - Moriah Wilson, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live next to a yoga instructor, while she is not violent and pretty stable most of the time, I’ve seen her scream and throw a very loud tantrum with her voice and fists during a neighborhood meeting and then storm off calling us names. Don’t get her started on politics either because she will go off on you if you don’t share her views. I think like everyone, Yoga people are human and are subject the same moods as us non yoga people. I do find though, that some of them tend to latch onto magical thinking and that they tend to think they are better than everybody because they feel they have been able to tap into a higher dimension. No all, but a few I’ve met. It’s also a way to make money as a lot of them sell crystals, oils, write books, offer one on one “spiritual” sessions and teach. JMO
I can definitely see where it could lead to self-delusion and trouble. KA is now a textbook example of this.

However, I have never heard of a yoga practitioner being violent, not to mention murdering anyone. It's not like joining a street gang, or hanging out in a dive bar.

Even the one yoga teacher I know of who died from a drug overdose, was a shocking case.

The only alleged crimes have been men having the wrong kind of love for their adoring female students...

JMO
Ummmm.....Jodi Arias? She even did yoga in the middle of her interrogation.

IIRC they got the video footage at Newark AFTER they figured out some of the other pieces of the puzzle, like she stole her sister's passport and went to CR.
Ok, that explains why they never showed cctv footage back a month+ ago when they put out to the media that she’d been dropped at Newark Liberty International Airport.

Anyone else a tad surprised (or horrified) by the ease in which a person can travel at will with a fraudulent passport?

How many other travelers (with varying motives) do this on a daily basis in American airports?

The fact that it was in the hands of the hostel people and media before US Marshals is deplorable.
The US Marshals were working very clearly in cooperation with CR LE. They have been very careful to be keeping hands off and saying so. They very clearly wanted this to be in the hands of CR authorities, not US. I believe this is because they wanted KA sent back to the US via deportation and NOT via extradition. With deportation, not only is the process simple and straightforward, as in "you're leaving, bye", but as far as the US is concerned, it kept the death penalty on the table. The DP is still an option, but likely wouldn't be if the US had extradited KA from Costa Rica instead of having Costa Rica deport her.

US Marshals can't willy nilly arrest people on foreign beaches.

Anyone else a tad surprised (or horrified) by the ease in which a person can travel at will with a fraudulent passport?

How many other travelers (with varying motives) do this on a daily basis in American airports?
What I find scary is that she doesn't even look anything like her sister's passport photo, and still she got away with it.

The US Marshals were working very clearly in cooperation with CR LE. They have been very careful to be keeping hands off and saying so. They very clearly wanted this to be in the hands of CR authorities, not US. I believe this is because they wanted KA sent back to the US via deportation and NOT via extradition. With deportation, not only is the process simple and straightforward, as in "you're leaving, bye", but as far as the US is concerned, it kept the death penalty on the table. The DP is still an option, but likely wouldn't be if the US had extradited KA from Costa Rica instead of having Costa Rica deport her.

US Marshals can't willy nilly arrest people on foreign beaches.
At this time, the death penalty is not an option for KA. Only capital murder convictions are punishable by death, and she is not charged with capital murder. She is charged with murder, and conviction carries punishment of 5-99 years, maximum, and in punishment phase, if crime of sudden passion can be successfully argued, punishment could be as little as 2 years, with 20 years max.

Last edited:
But: She was only caught on cctv at Austin or La Guardia, arriving. Not at Newark departing for Costa Rica.

I think it was neither. It was the one she was dumped it. Liberty. On the 18th.

I agree! I see similarities in the lower half of their faces (mouth), but wouldn't peg them as sisters from photos, IMHO.
See…I do see them resembling one another, but I have to admit I’ve been looking at photos of them together all over the place online. Yes, I did go down that rabbit hole. They don’t look identical by any means, but in a few photos I almost mistook CA for KA and vise-versa. CA has a longer, more sharp/angular face and when she smiles, her eyes grow narrow. Her hair isn’t as full and curly as KA’s and it’s not red. The other thing - they have different colored eyes, but their bone structure is similar as well as their physiques. I don’t know how a KA was able to fake being CA with the passport though because they definitely have different features and KA does not look like CA in the passport photo. Heck..CA doesn’t even look like CA in her passport photo IMO

However, I have never heard of a yoga practitioner being violent, not to mention murdering anyone. It's not like joining a street gang, or hanging out in a dive bar.

Even the one yoga teacher I know of who died from a drug overdose, was a shocking case.

The only alleged crimes have been men having the wrong kind of love for their adoring female students...

JMO

I knew a yoga instructor who was an alcoholic. But in general, the distribution of human qualities is the same in any given group, it is what people choose to use to cope with issues that differs.

I think it was neither. It was the one she was dumped it. Liberty. On the 18th.
On second thought, the media simply gave those locations in the articles, and showed the images and footage. What makes you think they had the Newark footage that early? You could be right….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly