TX - Moriah Wilson, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx
KA looks very different in those Bali photos than she looked in photos that were on the wanted poster or maybe things she posted herself (that were likely photo-shopped). So, she was chameleon-like BEFORE Costa Rica. Per The Behavior Panel (e.g. in discussing Jodi Arias), this reflects some pathology. Also, KA might have had some work done on her face previous to CR. I'm noticing teeth; maybe she had her chin shortened already; and the changing colors of her skin has me wondering.
Chameleon like is a good description… I was kind of surprised she had plastic surgery at all because she seemed good at shape shifting her appearance without it.

Thx
KA looks very different in those Bali photos than she looked in photos that were on the wanted poster or maybe things she posted herself (that were likely photo-shopped). So, she was chameleon-like BEFORE Costa Rica. Per The Behavior Panel (e.g. in discussing Jodi Arias), this reflects some pathology. Also, KA might have had some work done on her face previous to CR. I'm noticing teeth; maybe she had her chin shortened already; and the changing colors of her skin has me wondering.
She definitely is chameleon-like. It’s so hard to pin down her look.

Seems the main sales point for that Bali yoga story is the photographs of KA, and the source couldn’t really say much else noteworthy about her (basically says nothing really stood out), EXCEPT the allergic reaction story, so that is being sensationalized as a crazy freak out.

I think KA had to change her look for the Bali yoga studio to a more professional look as a real estate agent, so the professoinal photo makes sense given her real estate position.

Also this is four years ago in a setting where you can really let your hair down such as a yoga treat in Bali. She was only 30 years old then, most likely A different setting, and four years earlier, does not surprise me that she looks different. Realtor position photo has coiffed hairdo, makeup and professional look.

Also, she may have gone to Bali after a breakup with a former boyfriend, as this seems like before she met CS or entered into a relationship with him. That could also affect her apperance if she was depressed due to that situation, as the article describes that she was in a state of unhappiness when she arrived at the retreat.

I wouldn't put too much into KA's opening group statements at the Bali retreat, or her closing statements, as not everyone is comfortble in encounter group type situations where the convenor goes around in a circle and extracts some kind of "confession" from the participants. KA's responses may have been amplified given the expectations of the context.

Daily Mail also running with it:

My sister-in-law has a serious allergic reaction to bee stings, and carries an Epipen with her at all times. But if a bee started buzzing around her at a group picnic, she would get very "dramatic" regardless of the group or what they would think.

Allergic reactions are not something to mess with, especially if KA already had developed a rash.

Daily Mail also running with it:

I think KA having what she thought could escalate to a medical emergency abroad where who knows how close the nearest hospital is, if they'll make her pay out of pocket, if the care is any good, etc could be very frightening. She may have been having a legitimate panic attack or simply being dramatic it but I think it's fairly understandable.

One thing the articles make clear, though, is that it seemed that KA wanted yoga to save/fix her. I don't get the idea that she considered herself some sort of zen goddess at all 4 years ago, and I doubt the pandemic really helped anyone's self worth. It seems like she used yoga for therapy/self help when she needed real therapy (or more of it).

^^rsbbm

Admittedly, the words "hotel project" have always thrown me off here. Does anybody have a definitive answer as to what the "sprinter/spartan hotel project" refers to?

I first assumed this was Spartan as in the obstacle races. But the "hotel" reference had me wondering about Spartan vintage trailers. If the vintage trailer, KA attending the event would not be unusual considering CS/KA formed an LLC for the vintage trailer restoration business in late Oct 2021.

Anybody? Thanks.
I’ve always assumed it pertained to their vintage trailer business.

Hmmm…..people will often do so for the big payments given by sites like The Sun or Daily Mail.
Exactly. And none of these "many lovers" have come forward. So, let's not cast CS as some kind of Don Juan. Interesting that women with prior negative experiences of CS haven't come forward, either. No matter that there'd be a likely media payout.

Seems the main sales point for that Bali yoga story is the photographs of KA, and the source couldn’t really say much else noteworthy about her (basically says nothing really stood out), EXCEPT the allergic reaction story, so that is being sensationalized as a crazy freak out.
Next time I have an allergic reaction in front of strangers, I’m going to be mindful not to make too much of a fuss to avoid someone being repelled by my behavior. /s

I think KA having what she thought could escalate to a medical emergency abroad where who knows how close the nearest hospital is, if they'll make her pay out of pocket, if the care is any good, etc could be very frightening. She may have been having a legitimate panic attack or simply being dramatic it but I think it's fairly understandable.

One thing the articles make clear, though, is that it seemed that KA wanted yoga to save/fix her. I don't get the idea that she considered herself some sort of zen goddess at all 4 years ago, and I doubt the pandemic really helped anyone's self worth. It seems like she used yoga for therapy/self help when she needed real therapy (or more of it).
I know, right? I hate to see anyone with emotional pain, it’s sad to me, and it looks as though she perhaps tried to get some help and healing. If only she had reached out to someone the moment she began to overflow with rage this would have never happened. However, that didn’t happen and she decided that killing Mo was the better option to her pain. I will never understand this till the day I die.

SBM for focus

From all I’ve read about MW she seemed to be a very disciplined, professional, serious and decent person. I don’t think she’d just be cavalier about hooking up with a man with a jealous live-in girlfriend.

I think it’s very likely that CS was giving MW some kind of story: We’re breaking up, it’s been over for awhile, we’re just in the process of sorting through our business entanglements; don’t listen to her, she’s just acting out, it doesn’t effect what I can and can’t do.
When MW texted, that her messages to CS were not coming through, I wonder if KA had been deleting them!!!

I will never understand this till the day I die.
Her state of mind had broken with reality. Not only is it beyond the pale to murder someone, but she ruined her life and brought misery and stress on her sister, father, family. She’ll never have travel,fun, opportunity for marriage, child, etc. Even the Costa Rica plan would’ve been a thousand times more feasible and productive IF she’d done it normally, and not as a wanted fugitive and murderer. It’s as if she wasn’t in reality.

When MW texted, that her messages to CS were not coming through, I wonder if KA had been deleting them!!!
Of course. And MW knew that too, IMO. CS was playing with fire and he knew that.

And yet none of the three seem to have made efforts to correct or change their behavior.

This was escalating for a while.

Then KA turned her unhealthy obsession with trying to control other people into murder.

Therapy lesson #1 - you can only change yourself. That's the only thing yoga can improve, too.

My opinion only.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members