TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Salazar said Thursday that no one connected to the “Searching for the Truth” ******** site has been in contact with his office. The family is free to spend the money as it pleases, whether it’s to fund a private investigator or fund another opinion from a different medical examiner, as he has seen suggested on social media, he said. “If the family and friends feel the need to do that, if they feel that they will bring them some comfort, I’m in favor of that,” he said.

He doubts a second medical examiner’s report will come to a different conclusion or that a private investigator could uncover evidence the authorities don’t already have.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...for-mom-2-girls-killed-in-Boerne-13558504.php

BBM. It appears the sheriff thinks the ME got it right.

It appears that this article is no longer available?

Seems very odd that they would have the funerals together and all be mentioned together if she killed them. I would think the girls fathers wouldn't have allowed that. It seems family and friends think it didn't go down that way. I am not saying it did or didn't. Its just an observation based on articles and posts on FB

Seems very odd that they would have the funerals together and all be mentioned together if she killed them. I would think the girls fathers wouldn't have allowed that. It seems family and friends think it didn't go down that way. I am not saying it did or didn't. Its just an observation based on articles and posts on FB

MOO: nothing at all odd, they shared friends and families.

Also, based on articles and posts: the families assert their opinion that their deaths were caused by the wealthy bf. (They deny she did it.)

moo: could be denial or it could be for financial gain.

And while this is just MOO, it is based on documented public fundraising, as reported in MSM

Sheriff Salazar would help us all out by either saying something definitive not ambiguous and actually stating “as of today (insert date here) this is what we are working on” OR issuing NO further statements until he is ready to say something definitive. I am beginning to think the BCSO needs a spokesperson other than the Sheriff who can communicate more clearly with the public.

But I know this is just my own hope and opinion only and I don’t even live in Bexar County, so I am not one of Sheriff Salazar’s constituents to whom he is reporting. I am sure he is doing the best he can under the circumstances. I am just selfishly wanting this controversial case to come to a reasonable conclusion so that the families and friends can grieve and begin to heal in peace.

Sheriff Salazar would help us all out by either saying something definitive not ambiguous and actually stating “as of today (insert date here) this is what we are working on” OR issuing NO further statements until he is ready to say something definitive. I am beginning to think the BCSO needs a spokesperson other than the Sheriff who can communicate more clearly with the public.

But I know this is just my own hope and opinion only and I don’t even live in Bexar County, so I am not one of Sheriff Salazar’s constituents to whom he is reporting. I am sure he is doing the best he can under the circumstances. I am just selfishly wanting this controversial case to come to a reasonable conclusion so that the families and friends can grieve and begin to heal in peace.
And so the public feels involved and can call in tips (if they have them). Sometimes I think people are more engaged if they feel part of something, like part of the community that lost 3 people, and that is MOO.

JMO, but i think he was breaking up with her, wanted her out of the house, they got into a fight, he left and went to spend the night somewhere else, she could not deal that she was loosing her lavish lifestyle etc. So she snapped abd killed both her girls and then herself.

JMO, but i think he was breaking up with her, wanted her out of the house, they got into a fight, he left and went to spend the night somewhere else, she could not deal that she was loosing her lavish lifestyle etc. So she snapped abd killed both her girls and then herself.
We really don't have much to go on, at this point, IMHO.

Four people lived in the same house.

Three people end up Dead.

Person Fours Alibi from that night (has yet to be confirmed)

I think that the Social Media Messages from that night (that the Sheriff asked from anyone that received messages during his first interview) will show the evidence that Nicole DID NOT commit Suicide and what actually happened that night.

Last edited:

I think that the Social Media Messages from that night (that the Sheriff asked from anyone that received messages during his first interview) will show the evidence that Nicole DID NOT commit Suicide and what actually happened that night.
Not disagreeing, but why don't we have this info by now?

You left out a little detail:

One of them committed suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member