TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, one of the reporters has a source who says CW has a history of being physical with previous girlfriends.

To clarify, the person on NG claiming to have a source who says that CW had been “physical” with a previous girlfriend was not a reporter/journalist, but instead a PI who was a guest on the show. And make no mistake, it is a show, not a newscast and I don’t think it should be considered MSM. If indeed this PI has a source with this information, I hope he referred the source to LE. This particular episode of NG’s show was broadcast less than a week after this tragedy, so about 2 weeks ago.

To clarify, the person on NG claiming to have a source who says that CW had been “physical” with a previous girlfriend was not a reporter/journalist, but instead a PI who was a guest on the show. And make no mistake, it is a show, not a newscast and I don’t think it should be considered MSM. If indeed this PI has a source with this information, I hope he referred the source to LE. This particular episode of NG’s show was broadcast less than a week after this tragedy, so about 2 weeks ago.
NG?

I have never owned a gun in my life but common sense tells me if toddlers can shoot and kill with a gun (a regular occurrence), an adult who is trained holding scissors and cutting hair can pull a trigger, too.
Maybe once, but a gun like that would probably break your wrist on the first shot if you held it like that. Shooting it 4 times is a different story.

Maybe once, but a gun like that would probably break your wrist on the first shot if you held it like that. Shooting it 4 times is a different story.

I am unaware of LE sharing any info about firearm beyond a mention by sheriff that a handgun was found near NO’s body. We don’t really know if it was a .22 caliber plinker, or a .44 hog leg. Please share link to description of firearm found/used.

Again SM iss is not a suspect. are allowed to discuss what is

Please read the TOS. If you have any question or doubt ask a moderator first.

Please provide name of jouranliat and MSM source.

It was Nancy Grace's crime podcast

Yet, in this case those who point out these things/facts about a Mom are accused of unnecessarily spinning her relationships' history - which apparently should be ignored as a red flag, of bringing up a conviction for DV of an apparent individual who isn't capable of anything like this

I’ve seen at least three separate posts from you where you’ve mentioned a DV conviction. Can you link me to the source showing NO was convicted of a DV charge? I’ve seen multiple mentions and articles referencing an arrest for striking a man in 2014, and I’ve seen mention that the charges were dropped when the witness failed to show up. I’ve not seen anything concrete on an actual conviction. I would be fascinated to read the actual details of a conviction that would be a matter of public record to see what actually happened in the incident. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth