TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, one of the reporters has a source who says CW has a history of being physical with previous girlfriends.

I am sure the source is one of NOs friends, probably one from the social media lynch mob. Jmo

ETA - as I read through the thread I see someone said the source is a PI. I wouldnt be the slightest bit surprised if this PIs source is one of NOs friends.

Last edited:
This source, while allowed, is notorious for getting things wrong and not validating sources. I would recommend taking what they say with a whole beach full of sand. (My opinion)

I have not listened to the podcast. Does anybody have a transcript of that particular discussion or at least the journalist's name? Did they provide a source to substantiate this allegation or are they reporting rumor?

This source, while allowed, is notorious for getting things wrong and not validating sources. I would recommend taking what they say with a whole beach full of sand. (My opinion)

NG has always seemed a little out there to me. Definitely on the sensationalism side for lack of a better descriptor IMO. But I do think it’s noteworthy that there is now MSM reporting of a history of CW “getting physical” with a previous girlfriend. It’s the first MSM source I’ve seen willing to put out there anything remotely negative about him, so I find that interesting.

I have not listened to the podcast. Does anybody have a transcript of that particular discussion or at least the journalist's name? Did they provide a source to substantiate this allegation or are they reporting rumor?

It was not a journalist. It was a private investigator who was a guest on the NG podcast, offering his opinions on this case. He did not provide a source, just said he had one. NG may be an approved WS source to quote, but we are each free to judge for ourselves whether or not her information is credible. In this particular claim, I choose not to consider it credible.

What is NG saying?

Can anyone give us a rundown about what is being said after the show is over? TY

This guy JT Tipton is not even a reporter wow.

He is asked what he knows and he says "Quite a few people that are very close to Mr Wheeler. And a large majority say Nichol could not have done this. We've all heard that before but we've also heard rumors that this is not the first event that he's had some sort of physical altercations in the past."

RUMORS.

Last edited:
J.T. Tipton of Cinco Pesos Security and Investigations in Boerne, TX (surprise, surprise) and Robyn Walensky, true crime author of “Beautiful Life” about the Casey Anthony case. No sources provided. Regurgitating anonymous accusations from social media, from what I could tell.

What is NG saying?

Can anyone give us a rundown about what is being said after the show is over? TY

I’ll start off by saying I personally don’t think NO killed herself, or her girls. Nancy Grace doesn’t think so either. That said, her rationale for why she doesn’t think NO killed herself or her girls is... I’m not sure what word to use. If I knew nothing else of the case, I can’t imagine being overly impressed with much of her logic. There was a lot of stuff along the lines of she’s smiling in all of her photos, she’s beautiful, etc, as if beautiful, seemingly happy people don’t kill themselves every day.

But I do find it fascinating that the accusation has been levied in such a public setting that CW has a history of “getting physical”. They have to know they’ll be sued if it’s shown to be complete rubbish. Or maybe CW has bigger fish to fry than worrying about what NG has to say on her podcasts.

Even IF he WAS abusive towards NO and/or past girlfriends, that doesn't mean that he killed them that night.

So far all we *know* is that NO and her daughters were found dead from gun shot wounds. A gun was located near NO. The ME ruled NO's death a suicide. The girls deaths were ruled homicide. CW gave an alibi for the night that had yet to be verified or refuted publicly. NO's family and friends have an active SM campaign going to have him arrested for murder.

I thought NG was being careful not to say "the boyfriend's" name. I assumed for legal reasons, since I thought she made it clear she was suspicious of him, of the medical examiner's report, and NO killing herself. But in the middle of the podcast when she said Charlie Wheeler, it kinda came as a shock to hear his name said outloud.

Even IF he WAS abusive towards NO and/or past girlfriends, that doesn't mean that he killed them that night.

So far all we *know* is that NO and her daughters were found dead from gun shot wounds. A gun was located near NO. The ME ruled NO's death a suicide. The girls deaths were ruled homicide. CW gave an alibi for the night that had yet to be verified or refuted publicly. NO's family and friends have an active SM campaign going to have him arrested for murder.

They are actively trashing him on SM.

It seems they can't accept the ME's ruling.

This is SO true!! Plenty of men (and women!) across the world hit/abuse their spouse/significant other on a regular basis, but only a very small percentage go on to murder their spouse/significant other.

This is one reason I find it interesting, and a little frustrating, that NO being arrested for striking a man nearly five years ago seems to be more than enough “evidence” to support the belief that she would murder her own daughters in cold blood.

How many times has it been stated “but NO was arrested for DV”? Over and over and over again. Ok... I suppose I can see how one might consider a prior history of DV arrest as evidence of possible future violence. It’s a stretch IMO to think NO hitting a man several years ago means she would put bullets in her daughter’s heads, but ok if others see it that way.

However, I would think it would work the same for CW. If he has a history of “getting physical” with prior girlfriends, would that not be just as relevant? Both show a possible pattern of behavior.

Last edited:
They are actively trashing him on SM.

It seems they can't accept the ME's ruling.

I'm sure it's hard to accept something like that about a friend or loved one. Unfortunately, those of us who've been around WS for a while have seen enough cases where people who seemed to have everything to live for have committed suicide - it's maybe not as far of a stretch for us to believe. I'm hoping for something more concrete from LE soon.

I’ll start off by saying I personally don’t think NO killed herself, or her girls. Nancy Grace doesn’t think so either. That said, her rationale for why she doesn’t think NO killed herself or her girls is... I’m not sure what word to use. If I knew nothing else of the case, I can’t imagine being overly impressed with much of her logic. There was a lot of stuff along the lines of she’s smiling in all of her photos, she’s beautiful, etc, as if beautiful, seemingly happy people don’t kill themselves every day.

But I do find it fascinating that the accusation has been levied in such a public setting that CW has a history of “getting physical”. They have to know they’ll be sued if it’s shown to be complete rubbish. Or maybe CW has bigger fish to fry than worrying about what NG has to say on her podcasts.

I think the term used -“getting physical” - is vague enough to lie outside the risk of a lawsuit. There was no use of more direct language such as “domestic violence”.

I thought NG was being careful not to say "the boyfriend's" name. I assumed for legal reasons, since I thought she made it clear she was suspicious of him, of the medical examiner's report, and NO killing herself. But in the middle of the podcast when she said Charlie Wheeler, it kinda came as a shock to hear his name said outloud.
I noticed this too! I’m honestly quite take aback at her entire podcast. Maybe she’s got enough money not to worry about being sued. The local media has been VERY cautious with everything they’ve printed, something we don’t typically see with the average murder case in local media.

I think the term used -“getting physical” - is vague enough to lie outside the risk of a lawsuit. There was no use of more direct language such as “domestic violence”.

Hmm, yes, this is possible. Personally, I don’t doubt the allegations that he’s “gotten physical” with prior girlfriends at all, so I think the risk of a lawsuit is nil if what is said is true (though I’m no expert on slander/libel laws). I was just really surprised they actually published the allegations.

I lost all respect for NG when she “BOMBSHELL!!!!!!ed” stuff about the Lucas Hernandez case that was pure fabrication/not physically possible. It caused a huge ruckus, tons of rumors, did damage to the family etc. Months later one of her reporters came here to WS and apologized on Lucas’ thread, but even though it was shot down immediately by LE when she broadcast it. NG never acknowledged or rescinded her statements.

It’s really a shame, because she has such a great platform for truly helping families and victims.

As much as I’m emotionally invested in this case, if NG gets involved I’ll probably have to step back, for the sake of my good standing on WS as well as my emotional health. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya