TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Calls made to 911 the night of the Anaqua Springs shooting deaths

The first call was made to Wheeler’s mother at 11:09 p.m., which we’re told was not answered. Then four separate calls were made to 911. The first call was at 11:10 pm, followed by two calls at 11:11 p.m. A final call was made at 11:12 pm. Three of the calls did not connect, but show up on Olsen’s phone record. Only one of the calls connected to the 911 system.
Everything about this case is strange. And whenever new information comes out, it gets even more strange.

Did it ever happened that, at first it was suspected it was a murder-suicide and then it was found that it was just murder? Has it ever happened? Is it even possible to stage a murder-suicide with a gun?

From the article -
Salazar said three of the calls disconnected before a 911 dispatcher answered. One of the calls connected with a 911 dispatcher but Salazar declined to provide details about what may have been said.“
It looks like the 4th 911 call did go through. I think this last call was from Nichol or one of the daughters. I think CW would have been named a suspect and arrested if the 911 caller had mentioned his name or if he was heard in the background. I don’t think he was there when the 911 calls were made. Also, the two fathers are filing lawsuits saying CW was negligent because he left while Nichol was behaving irregularly, not in her right state of mind, gun in the house and he didn’t protect the kids. I’m paraphrasing. They aren’t saying he murdered them. I don’t think he was there. MOO
Two fathers? Wasn’t it just London’s father?

In a recent article posted online one of the girls fathers had hired a private investigator. After promising to not show any of the information the investigator was given access to the case. The family stated that although the investigator couldn’t share anything they were able to give their overall opinion on what happened. The article did not state what that was. However, to me it would seem like the opinion would be that it was infact a murder suicide if that is what they are claiming in their lawsuits now. Just my opinion.Investigation into shootings deaths of mother and daughters may be nearing an end

I haven't been able to research this but something was said in the article.

Were all those calls outgoing? Did the 911 system ever call Nichol's phone back?
Was a message left on CW's mom's phone? Wonder why she called her? That is a late hour for the elderly. NO know that CW was there and possibly not answering her calls? wonder who else she may have called that night? And what a travesty of the 911 system to not immediately have officers on-site with 4 calls.

I haven't been able to research this but something was said in the article.

Were all those calls outgoing? Did the 911 system ever call Nichol's phone back?
Was a message left on CW's mom's phone? Wonder why she called her? That is a late hour for the elderly. NO know that CW was there and possibly not answering her calls? wonder who else she may have called that night? And what a travesty of the 911 system to not immediately have officers on-site with 4 calls.

If Nichol was trying to find CW - perhaps he wasn’t answering his phone or told her he was going to a relative’s house. CW was 31 years old at that time, parents about 60 years old. Nichol was older at 37 years old.

I’ve called 911 on several different occasions and not once could the dispatcher tell what state I was calling from much less what city or street address.

It’s different if calling from a landline and they are able to pull up the home address.
JMO

Everything about this case is strange. And whenever new information comes out, it gets even more strange.

Did it ever happened that, at first it was suspected it was a murder-suicide and then it was found that it was just murder? Has it ever happened? Is it even possible to stage a murder-suicide with a gun?

Two fathers? Wasn’t it just London’s father?
BBM Both fathers are now filing lawsuits against CW. I think he left due to the situation escalating. If he did, IMO he can’t be blamed for what happened after he left. I don’t think he could/would ever imagine a murder/suicide happening. MOO

If Nichol was trying to find CW - perhaps he wasn’t answering his phone or told her he was going to a relative’s house. CW was 31 years old at that time, parents about 60 years old. Nichol was older at 37 years old.

I’ve called 911 on several different occasions and not once could the dispatcher tell what state I was calling from much less what city or street address.

It’s different if calling from a landline and they are able to pull up the home address.
JMO
Exactly! The article stated that the calls weren’t long enough to establish a GPS location.

In a recent article posted online one of the girls fathers had hired a private investigator. After promising to not show any of the information the investigator was given access to the case. The family stated that although the investigator couldn’t share anything they were able to give their overall opinion on what happened. The article did not state what that was. However, to me it would seem like the opinion would be that it was infact a murder suicide if that is what they are claiming in their lawsuits now. Just my opinion.Investigation into shootings deaths of mother and daughters may be nearing an end
Exactly. The fathers are not saying that CW murdered them. I don’t believe the PI found any evidence that CW killed them. MOO

Anaqua Springs tragedy timeline, case still unsolved

“2/11/20

Family of the youngest Anaqua Springs murder victim, London Bribiescas, announced their push for 'red flag' laws on the day she would have turned 12.

Red flag law would allow for temporary court-ordered removal of guns from people who are considered to be a danger to themselves or others.

The Bribiescas family believes that had this legislation been used in London's case, it may have prevented the tragedy.”

I wonder the same thing.
The article states she made 5 calls after 11pm. I wonder how many calls she made before 11pm. I looked back through some articles but couldn’t find what time CW left that night. She may have been calling around trying to find CW and then finally called his Mom as a last resort trying to locate him. Why don’t they mention any calls before 11pm? MOO
ETA If numerous calls were made from her phone that entire night, that could paint a different picture. MOO

I think all of Nichols call history for that evening is important. Did Nichol attempt to call CW anytime between 10-11 (his story is he left the house at 10)? If she didn’t call him, but called his mom at 11:09, then I think he was still in the house. When CWs mom didn’t answer she immediately called 911, 4 times.

I do believe it was Nichol who made the calls, I think the daughters would have used their own phones.

Do we know what Nichol and the girls were wearing when they were found?

Do we know how far away CWs parents live? I’m off to look for answers. I’ll post if I find them.

BBM Both fathers are now filing lawsuits against CW. I think he left due to the situation escalating. If he did, IMO he can’t be blamed for what happened after he left. I don’t think he could/would ever imagine a murder/suicide happening. MOO
Re bbm I've seen that London's Father filed.
Re Sophia's Father's lawsuit against Wheeler, I've missed.
A link w quote? Anyone? TiA.

The cases are filed under civil, rather than criminal law. Plenty of parents have successfully sued, for example, schools and teachers who took kids on a one-way ski trip into an avalanche zone. Or pool operators when the lifeguard took a break to go talk to his friend, and their child drowned.

I'm not a lawyer, but the issue that comes to mind is 'in loco parentis' meaning 'in place of a parent', that places on someone a duty to care for children in their home as a parent would. So, if some kids are on a sleepover and your house catches fire, you can't just rescue your own children and leave the others to fend for themselves.

Last edited:
The cases are filed under civil, rather than criminal law. Plenty of parents have successfully sued, for example, schools and teachers who took kids on a one-way ski trip into an avalanche zone. Or pool operators when the lifeguard took a break to go talk to his friend, and their child drowned.

I'm not a lawyer, but the issue that comes to mind is 'in loco parentis' meaning 'in place of a parent', that places on someone a duty to care for children in their home as a parent would. So, if some kids are on a sleepover and your house catches fire, you can't just rescue your own children and leave the others to fend for themselves.
It would appear this is an attempt to gain money: if it was a murder suicide...
If the fathers of these girls thought their mom could get violent/emotionally unstable why did they not apply for custody of their daughters? I think this is a tragedy. Yet it does not mean the man, that was providing a home for their daughters, owes them money... MOO

If the fathers of these girls thought their mom could get violent/emotionally unstable why did they not apply for custody of their daughters? I think this is a tragedy. Yet it does not mean the man, that was providing a home for their daughters, owes them money... MOO

Exactly this. But then plenty folk were willing to chuck CW under the bus, just because he's a bloke...

ITA. I’m sure she confided in some close friends and/or family about problems in the relationship. I also think the daughters probably voiced concerns to their friends and/or fathers. Kids hear everything and know what’s going on in the house. This is so tragic but nobody could have predicted this outcome. MOO

It's just the nature of our system of civil law that compensation for wrongful death is in the form of money rather than, say, 100 lashes and 2 days spent in the public stocks.

If you are in any way involved in someone's death in the US, expect to be sued for everything you are worth. This includes the guy who falls off your roof while doing repairs, the pedestrian you hit while momentarily distracted, or the patient who dies while you are doing heart surgery to save their life. This is what personal liability insurance is for.

I’m so confused by this case. IMO... The cell phone records, text messages, gps, and time stamped surveillance videos from the neighbors/businesses along the route to his parents house should tell the whole story. All of which the sheriff mentioned he had already reviewed. Along with the FBI. It sounds like all of that information indicates he left that night, like he said. Leaving during a heated exchange is what you’re *supposed* to do. I can’t figure out how that’s suspicious to some.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BaroqueBof3
Back