TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & her 2 daughters found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing about 3 children with 3 different fathers and moving the whole "family setting" as one moves between partners is to me like a bad reality tv show. but i'm from an earlier generation than those who were born 1980 forward and apparently for some it became ok to see this lifestyle as acceptable. i guess it was ok to NO. some times in an abusive relationship there different combinations of personalities. maybe NO was unfortunate to start up with 4 guys (or more) who were complete jerks. maybe NO was lucky to find 4 decent guys and she was a complete jerk to them. i have known people who are real good at instigating drama in relationships yet seem really nice otherwise unless you are on the receiving end of the drama. and sometimes someone on the receiving end is seen as abusive. so sometimes i think geez, supposedly 4 (that i know of) failed relationships. what is the common denominator? i'm not saying one way or the other i'm just looking at this thing from several different angles however i do think ones history speaks volumes.

I agree.

Calling it “side” employment instead of side employment seems like innuendo.

What do you mean?
I can think of a lot of ways NO could've supplemented her salon job. She obviously had great talent with make-up & hair. If I lived near her & had special events, I would’ve hired her to put me together. I can see where she may have been in demand as a consultant in her profession.
Not all women want to go to a salon.
I’m in the horsey capital of the world, the women “dress”, some have a salon in their home, they call in a stylist, as needed. Jmo

What do you mean?
I can think of a lot of ways NO could've supplemented her salon job. She obviously had great talent with make-up & hair. If I lived near her & had special events, I would’ve hired her to put me together. I can see where she may have been in demand as a consultant in her profession.
Not all women want to go to a salon.
I’m in the horsey capital of the world, the women “dress”, some have a salon in their home, they call in a stylist, as needed. Jmo

You are describing side employment in her field (or another regular job) when you don’t use quotes. When you say “side” employment without elaborating it has a different meaning to most...innuendo implying something furtive like being a sex-worker or selling drugs. You no doubt didn’t mean it that way, but that’s how it would come across to many readers FWIW.

Good interview with the Sheriff. Sorry if this has been posted already.

Trey Ware | KTSA

Highlights from interview:

- Basically waiting on a lot of test results, forensics, cell records, gps's, these take time. Wishes it could be an hour but this real life

- Investigators have done everything asked, very thorough

- Not aware of any camera footage in house

- Looking at all camera footage they can get

- Sheriff does NOT doubt ME . No info makes him doubt ME, saying let's be sure ME's right.

- A lot of other cases more clear cut ( suicide note, witness, etc) It would be irresponsible to solely rely on ME.

- Investigators looking for corroborating evidence, to make sure they get it right

- They have the weapon, would not say type

- Bad if too much detail released early, folks let us do our work, understands it's hard for loved ones

- Sees things posted on SM that are factually incorrect but can't call it out

- She was connected to everyone in county so lots of calls, they consider all tips

- Need to take the time to get it right

You are describing side employment in her field (or another regular job) when you don’t use quotes. When you say “side” employment without elaborating it has a different meaning to most...innuendo implying something furtive like being a sex-worker or selling drugs. You no doubt didn’t mean it that way, but that’s how it would come across to many readers FWIW.

Oh, I didn’t think anyone would interpret I meant NO was possibly involved in illegal activities.
(I guess because I don’t think that way)
In my area, it’s common for a large percentage of cosmetologists/stylists to have side jobs, with a particular client or two. They can make a lot of money. Jmo

Oh, I didn’t think anyone would interpret I meant NO was possibly involved in illegal activities.
In my area, it’s common for a large percentage of cosmetologists/stylists to have side jobs, with a particular client or two. They can make a lot of money. Jmo

BBM
Especially if it's under the table.

Highlights from interview:

- Basically waiting on a lot of test results, forensics, cell records, gps's, these take time. Wishes it could be an hour but this real life

- Investigators have done everything asked, very thorough

- Not aware of any camera footage in house

- Looking at all camera footage they can get

- Sheriff does NOT doubt ME . No info makes him doubt ME, saying let's be sure ME's right.

- A lot of other cases more clear cut ( suicide note, witness, etc) It would be irresponsible to solely rely on ME.

- Investigators looking for corroborating evidence, to make sure they get it right

- They have the weapon, would not say type

- Bad if too much detail released early, folks let us do our work, understands it's hard for loved ones

- Sees things posted on SM that are factually incorrect but can't call it out

- She was connected to everyone in county so lots of calls, they consider all tips

- Need to take the time to get it right

An elected official playing to the public.
He KNOWS what happened, imo. He’s a seasoned cop.
Jmo

Maybe she had another job. Maybe as a stylist to a wealthy person, personal shopper, nothing specific. The possibilities are endless. Some women like their stylist to be avsilBle & pay accordingly.

I don't know about this woman but I do know many stylists who make very outstanding incomes.

One I know also does creative nail art design and not only does hair but is a great makeup artist as well. So if she has a large wedding party or another special occasion they have to come in a week before the wedding etc. and do a trial run on the hairstyle they have chosen.

She always makes sure their hair type is sufficient to do the style they are seeking. If so then the party comes back to have it done for the big occasion whether it's a prom or wedding or whatever etc.

In our area not many hairstylists know how to create artistic beautiful updos but this stylist I know is fabulous. They look like works of art that should be in a magazine.

She is in very high demand and makes a great income. It's not only because of her amazing creative talents but her bubbly personality is as beautiful as she is.

She is always busy and having to turn other potential clients away.

She sets her own hours and schedule to make sure it doesnt interfere with family time with her husband and two children.

I think being a stylist could work out very well for many women and men. It's a lot of hard work if one wants to be highly successful but that's with any chosen profession.

I think a lot of the success would depend on the talent the stylists have plus being motivated and energetic along with having a lot of patience and positive personality.

She could have definitely been able to raise her children by herself on her own if she applied herself.

Being happy doesn't mean they had to live in a million dollar home.

She should have thought more about working hard to provide her children a loving home no matter where she had to live.

It seems monetary things were far important to her instead of doing what was in the best interest of her children and murdering them in cold blood certainly wasnt in their best interest!!!!

She isnt the first mother who had to change lifetyles. Some have had to start over from scratch but they succeeded in providing the children with what they needed and the most important thing they continued to give their children is showing how much their mother loves them.

That is far more important to children than living in a big flashy home.

It definitely seemed to be important to this mother. She must have been very materialistic. If she had only cared as deeply for her children they would be alive today. Imo it shows such shallowness on her part.

She should have told the children as long as she had them she would be happy no matter where they lived.

I get the feeling the relationship with her rich boyfriend had become too volatile for him and he just couldnt take the chaos anymore. He had every right to ask her to move out if he knew their relationship just wasn't working out just like a woman would have the same right to do if the circumstances had been reversed.

Jmo

Last edited:
The shocking deaths of a mother and her two daughters found dead inside her boyfriend's Texas home have rattled the community where they live and stupefied the local police department which is unsatisfied with the theory that they died in a double murder suicide.

They have not released their autopsies nor have they given any additional information about their deaths to Sheriff Javier Salazar beyond the cause and manner of deaths.

'This case is far from over': Why Texas cops are unconvinced Texas mom killed herself | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
The shocking deaths of a mother and her two daughters found dead inside her boyfriend's Texas home have rattled the community where they live and stupefied the local police department which is unsatisfied with the theory that they died in a double murder suicide.

They have not released their autopsies nor have they given any additional information about their deaths to Sheriff Javier Salazar beyond the cause and manner of deaths.

'This case is far from over': Why Texas cops are unconvinced Texas mom killed herself | Daily Mail Online
Instead of talking with the media, why doesn't the Sheriff pick up the phone and talk with the ME?

Yes, you explained what you meant, and I believe you, but it’s simply the quotation marks that caused questions, Trudie. Of course we all know it’s normal for stylists to have side styling jobs with clients or even work at McDonald’s, so putting “side” in quotes implied that you were speaking of something else and that we would know what you meant. It’s kind of like a wink-wink done with punctuation. ;) ;) And no, I don’t think that way either, but it’s the quotation marks that gave “side” a sleazy implication for many of us.

I hope it’s clear now. Not trying to beat a dead horse, but it didn’t seem as if you understood about the fact that quotation marks around a normal word imply a different meaning. I know you didn’t mean it that way and I figure you’d want to know why we took it that way. It’s all good. :)

Instead of talking with the media, why doesn't the Sheriff pick up the phone and talk with the ME?

I'm beginning to think he is enjoying the attention, getting his name out there. And every time he mentions the bf it makes it seem like he's suspected, no matter how he then clarifies it as oh just a POI. So what's the deal sheriff?

And now in this "Exclusive" with the Daily Mail, he's gone ahead and thrown out an unknown boogeyman theory. What is his game exactly? Throwing someone off the scent, scaring the neighborhood, some one please enlighten me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove