TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & her 2 daughters found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sheriff needs to either name the boyfriend as a suspect or shut up, it's not helping anyone. If he didn't do anything, I feel really bad for him. If he did do something, it's not very smart to keep saying "yeah we're watching". Just do something or shut up.

that DM link Tippy Lynn posted has a link for a funding page to gather funds to have some work done at the austin zoo monkey cage in London's honor because during a visit she had asked her aunt to do it if she died. the comments on that funding page are beautiful.

The Sheriff needs to either name the boyfriend as a suspect or shut up, it's not helping anyone. If he didn't do anything, I feel really bad for him. If he did do something, it's not very smart to keep saying "yeah we're watching". Just do something or shut up.

I’m just going to hope there is some method to what the sheriff is doing and that it will seem like a stroke of genius when it all comes out. Otherwise....it’s weird.

I just read through all 50 pages and I find this so confusing. On the surface it looks like murder/suicide but then we have them saying they are investigating who killed the girls. Occams razor and all would indicate Nichol did, but that doesn’t seem to be the theory LE is backing. If it does end up being M/S how is that going to look for LE?

Why not just keep their mouths shut until they have conclusive evidence as to what happened?

Also, wouldn’t mind hearing what Charlie Wheeler has to say about what happened...what was the scene he walked into? What does he think happened?

While it’s unlikely that another individual went into the house that night or morning and killed them, it seems like nothing can be ruled out at this point.

Last edited:
Well, he's being disingenuous. The majority of suicides do not leave notes, nor are there typically witnesses. And he sure as heck doesn't investigate every suicide like this. (I would bet good money that he has never spent this amount of time, money, and resources on any suicide investigation.)

If he has evidence that contradicts suicide, he has been negligent withholding that from the ME.

If he has no such evidence, he is doing a disservice to the family and friends, CW, and the taxpayers that are funding his photo ops.

<modsnip - politicizing>

Last edited by a moderator:
'''I don't have a suicide note, a depressed phone call, a witness, I don't have any of these things. Most cases are just so much more clear cut than this one,' he told DailyMail.com'' - Sheriff

So what is he saying? Only 25 -30% leave a suicide not. Witnesses? Maybe when you jump of a bridge, other than that, chances are small. A depressed phone call? Suicide does not always mean that he or she was depressed, far from that. Suicide is also an impuls in many cases or for many other reasons.

Yesterday a man from Oregon killed both of his parents, his girlfriend and his infant daughter. Drugs ( meth ) is most likely a factor so drugs and alcohol also can be a reason to go in a blind rage/commit murder or suicide.

Good interview with the Sheriff. Sorry if this has been posted already.
Trey Ware | KTSA

This is a duplicate post. ScoobyDoo posted a link to that interview shortly after it aired on Friday. By clicking on the SearchForums tab using keywords "Trey Ware" anyone could see that this has already been posted. Not sure if people know that function exists.

This is a duplicate post. ScoobyDoo posted a link to that interview shortly after it aired on Friday. By clicking on the SearchForums tab using keywords "Trey Ware" anyone could see that this has already been posted. Not sure if people know that function exists.

It happens. Sometimes people are in a rush and want to share a link before they have to run. No biggie.

Oh, I didn’t think anyone would interpret I meant NO was possibly involved in illegal activities.
(I guess because I don’t think that way)
In my area, it’s common for a large percentage of cosmetologists/stylists to have side jobs, with a particular client or two. They can make a lot of money. Jmo

Funny, you have spent a lot of posts outlining how her $60 haircuts meant she had no money. Which one is it? She didn't earn money off her cheap hair cuts and therefore was with him for the money or she wasn't with him for the money as she was so good all her private stylist work made her a lot of money?

I don’t think anyone is disputing that. She didn’t have a good start and presumably did the best she could providing for her children. This tragic case just shows to me that anyone who seemingly is happy, successful, inspirational, supportive, talented, beautiful, or rich can be in a very dark place.

Yesterday, a man in Oregon killed his parents, his infant child, and his girlfriend in the most brutal way. He was shot when he tried to kill an 8-year-old girl. Happy photos on Facebook with hearts and all that. We can ask ourselves ”why?“ but we‘ll probably never find out.

We do not know if NO has been depressed. But if she was, why stigmatize it?

What if we substitute

The problem with that is it's a very surface-level, one-sided, airbrushed picture of a life, that leaves out many legal issues (custody, dv, very close relatives, etc). There is another side to her evidenced by her suicide and the likelihood she killed her daughters. It's important to note she likely killed her daughters , pending official sheriff statement. We're not hearing from those who may be able to paint a different picture of her life, either due to legal advice or simply not wanting to speak ill of the dead.

I agree it is an air-brushed view of her life. Totally agree! I don't know her nor anyone close to her. My point was everyone has been taking an air-brushed view based on the age she had her first child, 3 children to 3 fathers, CW being richer than her etc... Until my post, not one person commented in any way positively towards her. To go from a teenage pregnancy to getting a trade, licences, being self-employed and a son through collage is no mean feat. About the only thing we all seem to agree on is that she is beautiful looking and we shouldn't hold this against her. It has not been proven she murdered her girls. It may well be, but until then let's now wholesale condemn her. I hear you about happy photos, SM often hides what is going on but we don't know that in this case at the moment.

I agree it is an air-brushed view of her life. Totally agree! I don't know her nor anyone close to her. My point was everyone has been taking an air-brushed view based on the age she had her first child, 3 children to 3 fathers, CW being richer than her etc... Until my post, not one person commented in any way positively towards her. To go from a teenage pregnancy to getting a trade, licences, being self-employed and a son through collage is no mean feat. About the only thing we all seem to agree on is that she is beautiful looking and we shouldn't hold this against her. It has not been proven she murdered her girls. It may well be, but until then let's now wholesale condemn her. I hear you about happy photos, SM often hides what is going on but we don't know that in this case at the moment.
You may want to look further into the son. He's not in college.

Why don’t victims just leave? - SAFER (a domestic and family violence resource for Australian churches)

Here is what I think is a balanced article about DV and why people don't or can't always leave. There have been a few comments that if she loved her daughters enough then she should have left. Hence the insinuation (though sometimes expressly stated) that she must have stayed because she loved the lifestyle CW money gave her more than her kids. These comments may be right but based on what we know, we can't know this.

I just want to point out that it is not always about the money. We don't even know if DV played a part in NO or CW life but if it did we cannot assume she only stayed because of money. Leaving is the most dangerous time. In a hypothetical situation where one side has significant money and connections, is it totally implausible that threats are made against the one wanting to leave to either their person and / or those they care about?

Can we be a little more broad minded about this case please? NO may be a victim, even if she did commit suicide she may not be a murderer, she may be but we don't that yet!

A previous poster who shared she had been affected by DV has my utmost respect.

Here is what I think is a balanced article about DV and why people don't or can't always leave. There have been a few comments that if she loved her daughters enough then she should have left. Hence the insinuation (though sometimes expressly stated) that she must have stayed because she loved the lifestyle CW money gave her more than her kids..

Did you miss that she was the one charged by Bexar County with domestic violence?

Bexar County Clerk records show Olsen was arrested by the sheriff’s office in March 2014 on a misdemeanor charge of assault bodily injury after she was accused of striking another man with her hand. The alleged victim wasn’t Wheeler. That case was dismissed in 2015 when the man failed to appear in court, records show.

Sheriff says boyfriend of woman in San Antonio triple shooting is 'person of interest,' but not a suspect

Last edited:
Why don’t victims just leave? - SAFER (a domestic and family violence resource for Australian churches)

Here is what I think is a balanced article about DV and why people don't or can't always leave. There have been a few comments that if she loved her daughters enough then she should have left. Hence the insinuation (though sometimes expressly stated) that she must have stayed because she loved the lifestyle CW money gave her more than her kids. These comments may be right but based on what we know, we can't know this.

I just want to point out that it is not always about the money. We don't even know if DV played a part in NO or CW life but if it did we cannot assume she only stayed because of money. Leaving is the most dangerous time. In a hypothetical situation where one side has significant money and connections, is it totally implausible that threats are made against the one wanting to leave to either their person and / or those they care about?

Can we be a little more broad minded about this case please? NO may be a victim, even if she did commit suicide she may not be a murderer, she may be but we don't that yet!

A previous poster who shared she had been affected by DV has my utmost respect.

We all don’t have to think the same. Moo
How would we agree who to agree with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members