GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Agree he went prepared for trouble and chambered a bullet in his gun in case he met any the obstacle would be dispatched faster.

If anyone knows where I can look at archived recordings showing LE interrogation I'd appreciate it. WAT doesn't seem to have this trial set up with archives.

Softail was kind enuf to post links. Check previous page here.

Agree he went prepared for trouble and chambered a bullet in his gun in case he met any the obstacle would be dispatched faster.

If anyone knows where I can look at archived recordings showing LE interrogation I'd appreciate it. WAT doesn't seem to have this trial set up with archives.

Here ya go - The first one is in the squad car. The last one is the interview with detectives.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Officer Padron’s accused killer to stand trial

Also if you haven't seen this one, it is him wandering around the store. At about 8:40 is where you will see exactly what happened. I would suggest watching this one before the police interview.

[video=youtube;fr-MFdZ-d08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr-MFdZ-d08[/video]

This trial is no nonsense and fast, thank goodness. Sure brings home how senseless the loss of a life this was. He sounded so immature "hope he's dead" etc. What is wrong with him?

I wish all trials were as smooth as this trial has been so far, no grandstanding by the attorneys and objecting with every other question. Breath of fresh air really.

I wish all trials were as smooth as this trial has been so far, no grandstanding by the attorneys and objecting with every other question. Breath of fresh air really.

I agree. Sometimes, I don't even notice the judge. Quiet as a mouse! It almost seems everyone is so professional, they don't even need her! :giggle:

Softail, like you stated at 25:40 BD feels like his life is over. This is said with a chuckle. He then goes on to say the gun was fully loaded, chambered and cocked.

I have to wonder what kind of defense his attorney/ies will try to present.

It is so awful to think he killed a man for some groceries he could fit in his backpack.

I have to wonder what kind of defense his attorney/ies will try to present.

It is so awful to think he killed a man for some groceries he could fit in his backpack.

They are going to do the Xanax defense. That's what changed his personality. :rolleyes:

What is with this camera guy zoning in on the jury door again? This morning, he showed them coming in! :banghead:

They are going to do the Xanax defense. That's what changed his personality. :rolleyes:

He sure was plenty coherent in the interrogation tape. I guess his xanax comes and goes in waves unlike anyone else has experienced. Oh boy. What a loooooooooooooong shot.

Watching the interrogation. This is so sad. BD is totally cooperating.

It is almost as though he wanted to get caught shoplifting so he could shoot someone.

Watching the interrogation. This is so sad. BD is totally cooperating.

What is your opinion on if this guy is drugged out? His recall of what happened seems to be very concise, like one officer down with blood on his face and two officers tackling him.

It is almost as though he wanted to get caught shoplifting so he could shoot someone.

Hadn't thought of that!

I don't think he wanted to commit suicide by having a police officer shoot and kill him. I don't believe a suicide would chamber and *advertiser censored* his gun beforehand.

I noticed during the ME's testimony/pics , BD's left neck area twitching, other than that stone cold. I think he knows momma can't fix this.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macattack
Back