GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AH is live with no audio yet. How much ya wanna bet they are just going to go to lunch?

Knop had met him before in February! This happened on Good Friday 2012.

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
Knop says he and Daniel had a conversation about both being from Colorado and both being Colorado State grads.

"Gonna ride two deep this time"

"Cause I blast one of you"

"We gonna ride two deep this time? Cause I blast one of you?" - Daniel as officers Knop and Arevalo begin to transport him. #DAnielTrial

"Oh I see.. you guys are mad because one of your friends is dead." - Daniel talking to officers who don't respond.

What a sick individual!

"You guys pissed I capped one of your other friends? That’s probably it. Well, if there’s any consolation I met him before. He’s a dip****"

"I'm glad he is dead. I will see you all in hell." - Daniel to officers.

:stormingmad:

I'm so glad his parents left and didn't have to hear that. :notgood:

"You guys pissed I capped one of your other friends? That’s probably it.

o.m.g. cap him right after the guilty verdict please!

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV · 1m
State now calls #APD homicide investigator Brett Bailey to testify in #BrandonDaniel #DanielTrial.

So glad WS is blogging this. I caught part of it yesterday, what a pathetic soul. DP all the way.

We are now seeing crime scene pictures from the Wal-Mart. Brett Bailey, investigator with APD, Shell casings and Padron's body in the photos

Photos of the Jimenez Arms .380 firearm used in the shooting are being shown to the jury. #DanielTrial

They aren't showing his body on the feed.

As Bailey goes through photos, Brandon Daniel has his hand on his face and appears to be getting emotional.

:boohoo: BD is crying now. :tears: :violin:

Damage to money & other items inside Officer Padron's vest pocket sustained damage from a bullet but there was no corresponding entry wound

We now are seeing Bailey's video from the Wal-Mart. He starts outside in the parking lot where there is crime scene tape.

Detective shows jury crime-scene evidence

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Watch the trial (http://kxan.com/live-stream/) Prosecutors showed crime-scene pictures, video and physical evidence from the North Austin Walmart where Senior Austin Police Officer Jaime Padron was shot to death.

APD Homicide Detective Brett Bailey — second on the stand — walked attorneys through photos of some shell casings and pointed out where Padron’s body rested. The jury got to see the Jimenez Arms .380 firearm used in the shooting.

As Bailey went through the photos, Brandon Daniel had his hand on his face and appeared to be getting emotional.

Money and other items inside Padron’s shirt pocket sustained damage from a bullet, but there was no corresponding entry wound. We heard from Walmart employees on Tuesday explain that they first saw what looked like confetti when the first shot rang out.

The courtroom then saw video taken by homicide investigators of the scene at Walmart, starting outside in the parking lot surrounded by crime scene tape. The video then focuses in on Daniel’s motorcycle and license plate outside the store, and then investigators move inside the store.

The video showed the gun lying a few feet away from Padron and a bullet casing in blood.

Read more: http://kxan.com/2014/02/17/officer-padrons-accused-killer-to-stand-trial-tuesday/

Detective taking blood from Daniel said he looked down at hands that had blood on them, chuckled & said "I have that cops blood on my hands"

We are getting into the DNA evidence portion of the trial which typically is a lot of science.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV · 2m
Robinson testified #BrandonDaniel told her at #APD headquarters "I killed a cop." Said he said it w/no emotion, very matter of fact.

Homicide detective Heather Robinson testifies Daniel again matter-of-factly said "I killed a cop," while at APD for his interview.

Robinson conducted the interview with Daniel. That interview was recorded should be forthcoming. He did mention he used Xanax.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back