GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
TCSO Officer Low is 1st witness.

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
Defense calls Officer Richard Low, Travis County corrections officer, as their first witness.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 7s

Defense calls TCSO corrections officer Richard Low to testify. He works at Del Valle Correctional Facility. #BrandonDaniel #keyetv

Hope he has something more to say..too many prison guards?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

can u post the link again(sorry). myFoxAustin says "live stream unavailable"
THANKS guys

Since we are talking about our little buddies I have a question. I have to go to sleep at night bundled up otherwise her highness, Mystique, my cat, will find the inside of my arm, (you know where the skin is usually protected by the body) and commence with the love nibbles until I bounce out of bed to feed them. So if I am still cocooned in the morning she somehow manages to stand with just her two front paws on me and it feels like an elephant is leaning on me. She weights about 9 pounds, so how does she do that? She weighs about 200 lbs when she pulls that trick. I haven't figured out how to top that one yet so I get up when princess wants me to.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 2m

Low testified #BrandonDaniel has never given him any trouble at jail. Has always been respectful and polite.

I do not believe in the death penalty...BUT would sure like to see him suffer more than life in prison..how can his family continue to stand by him?

Maybe since they are family they are cut from the same cloth and resent authority especially LE? Did you hear the taped phone recordings between this def and his mother? They were eye opening.

Maybe since they are family they are cut from the same cloth and resent authority especially LE? Did you hear the taped phone recordings between this def and his mother? They were eye opening.

I really hope she takes the stand.

Low says Daniel has never given him trouble, always been compliant, always been respectful

Defense looking to use Low to attack the testimony of the jailhouse informant Louis Escalante who told jury about Daniel's escape plan

The escape plan was never documented by jailers. Low testifies if he heard about such a plan, it would be written up

Under cross-examination, Gary Cobb asks Low if someone is hording pills and fermenting hooch would be considered compliant. Low says no.

"Based on what I've seen, he has just been real quiet. He never comes out of his cell," says Low about Daniel.

Cobb asks if an inmate sending out coded letters would be considered compliant. Low responds "I suppose not."

On cross examination state asked Low if he considered #BrandonDaniel compliant if he was making hooch & hoarding pills. Says he would not

Have not had the chance to listen but read about them..no wonder this killer is such a mess. Hopefully his mother is suffering the consequences of her mothering..I would leave town ..hide etc

Low testified #BrandonDaniel has never given him any trouble at jail. Has always been respectful and polite.

Until he shoots you a couple of times.

Some people are just too plain gullible. IMO

Oh boy, I hope the defense doesn't plan on calling every correction officer that the defendant was polite and cooperative with. :rolleyes:

Just great.. Brandon is a good boy in prison...still killed a police officer and seems to think it is no big deal....grrrrr

Let's put the defendant behind a monitor, so every witness has such a hard time seeing him. :facepalm:

Another corrections officer Brad Payton echos Low. Says Daniel has never given him any issues, always compliant while on watch.

Payton says he has probably discovered hooch around 25 times himself. Defense trying to show it is common practice in prison.

"He goes along with what we tell him to do," says Payton, but he also acknowledges Daniel has broken jail rules with pills/hooch

Weird. Why didn't she just call a sidebar? Instead of sending the jury out. :waitasec:

Oh, I see she did both. :dunno:

Jury is being taken out of courtroom while Judge rules on a defense objection to Gary Cobb cross-examination.

Cobb was asking Payton to testify about an escape that happened at the jail. Defense objects on relevance to Daniel's case

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back