GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
Daniel's father told Scott that he felt "100% responsible" and felt he should be the one executed. Scott feels mother was opposite.

It can teach a child how to be manipulative/lie to avoid parent's out of control reaction.

I guess I'm puzzled about if you" attempt suicide", you don't report taking pills. So that is a moot point. I believe he did take hoarded pills, but he should have kept it a secret.

Think that is the difference between someone who means to kill themself and someone who is not and brings the deed to the attention of the people who can correct the situation for other reasons.

Daniel told Scott that his mother "could be nuts at times." Described her as a mastermind.

Why is the family now on trial here. Let's get back to executing BD.

I wonder if the Jodi Arias defense team is taking down names of these Quacks for her penalty phase.

:thud:

Scott testifies Daniel's mother plans on suing Travis County because of treatment of her son in jail & at one point blamed Officer Padron

Doc! no one else is on trial so quit tearing family members apart.

The ADULT on trial is the defendant. Keep your speech confined to BD.

Mary O'Dell's comments about Padron and the county were from jail calls. Scott says it doesn't help when it comes to Daniel's remorse.

I have a feeling mom has been absent on purpose, to take the fall for baby boy. This is a defense tactic. I'm thinking they want us to hate on mom...deflection. JMO

I have a feeling mom has been absent on purpose, to take the fall for baby boy. This is a defense tactic. I'm thinking they want us to hate on mom...deflection. JMO

GMTA! I was just thinking the same. She is taking one for the team. :rolleyes:

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV · 14m
Scott claims #BrandonDaniel's mom has threatened to sue Travis County jail. Says she has referred to cops as d*cks and f*cks.

I really hope the Padron family was not present when the doc talked about the mother blaming Jaime.

Scott says Daniel began drinking at a young age, not to feel a buzz, but to "obliterate reality."

While this Dr makes sense.... it is no excuse and BD deserves the DP imo.

So remember now if someone breaks up with someone it is the end of the world and you can go ahead a shoot a police officer to death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back