GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He keeps referring to his "profession" as shrinks. Never heard a shrink call himself a shrink, especially in a courtroom.

So remember now if someone breaks up with someone it is the end of the world and you can go ahead a shoot a police officer to death.

And then you, like the brilliant BD, can retire at age 25!!! Sounds like a plan.

I totally get that they are trying to save his life. However, none of this is any excuse for what he did. PERIOD. :gavel:

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
Scott says Daniel has a good prognosis. Says he has improved with exposure to medicine.

BD's agenda was muddled by drug use. His 'agenda' is unwinding as we go. It is no masterplan. More like a hit or miss IMO.

He will sell his hair and give proceeds to a survivors group.......

puke, puke, puke

BD and Jodi Arias both want to improve their prisons, both are artists. Both are Psychopaths with no soul.

I hope Dr. Quack made enough money with his lies to buy his hearing aids.

I wonder if that doctor is married. He sure had nothing nice to say about BD's mother.

I wonder if that doctor is married. He sure had nothing nice to say about BD's mother.

Well she does sound pretty nutty. :nuts: She actually blamed Jaime for his murder! :waitasec: That is insane!

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
Under cross, Bishop challenges Scott assertion Daniel tried to end life. Implies a person trying to die, wouldn't tell jailer he took pills

Doctor admits he's probably prejudiced against dad. how about against everyone poor lil brandon told him pulled his hair when he was growing up?

Man some of these 'experts' are so easy to snow.

I do have to say - This doctor seems more honest than the last one. So far anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macattack
Back