GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is it he wanted? n/m I see.

He wanted her to give a message to Jenna. She apparently didn't want to get involved. Ugh, they are showing her crying while listening. :(

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
"Bran, I don't want you to be mad at me," Samantha trying to be understanding. Brandon still frustrated with her.

Brandon calls his sister delusional. Very rude to her, saying she doesn't know what it is like to live in a box. Sam starts to break on call

"If you don't want to help me, I definitely have no reason to talk to you." -Daniel to his sister.

And this men and women of the jury, is the real BD.

He's a real charmer, isn't he? Was this 2014 or 2013??? I missed the year.

WOW! "This is all about me, I don't give a ***** about any of you"

"You don't have to relay everything to mom like you are 3-years old. You are going to have to be an adult someday."

I don't think they will allow this to be played unless the prejudicial stuff does not weigh as heavily in this phase of the trial.

:thud:

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 6m
Daniel says he doesn't care what they're going through "I'm the one in here." #DanielTrial

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 6m
Daniel tells her he has no reason to talk to her if she won't help him. #DanielTrial

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 10m
Sister: "Sometimes I just want to be able to talk to you about everything else." #DanielTrial

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 11m
Daniel wants sister, Samantha, to give a message to his ex girlfriend but she's not comfortable with that. #DanielTrial

Where did the defense attorney get the letters??????

Defendant probably just wrote them last night and gave them to his attorney.

Court done. One more rebuttal witness for state tomorrow before closing statements and deliberations.

The defense obviously deciding to put most their eggs in the basket with doctors rather than call more Daniel family.

Mornin' Peeps!

:coffeews:

Weird that this phase has been longer than the guilt phase.

Good Morning all. I'm still chuckling over Dr. Scott. He broke every "what not to say" rules in 10 min. "BD has worth and I like him" *but* " I'm not gonna bust my butt if he's not going to be around". And he works with kids... yikes.

Isn't there just one witness left and then closing...or am I losing it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back