GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That white haired DA reminds me of that Irish actor, Brian Dennehy, both are built like MAC trucks, tho I haven't seen what he looks like in his face just his back.

Expert admits he has a lousy memory!!!

Can't remember where he parked his car or if he has a family....

Again, this trial is so incredibly enjoyable. Love watching the Prosecution taking the wind out of their sails over and over again.

:back:

:lookingitup:

:findinglink:

I really like the prosecution team! :)

wow...why bust your butt if he isn't going to stay alive. Hope my Dr doesn't feel that way.

'Why should he bust his butt?'

Is that a professional assessment of the situation?

OMG hahahahhahahahahahaha

I thought this doc would be harder to crack but he is doing the cracking all by his lonesome. Oh now he's back to the high ground of slinging mud at the mom.

Oh drat that's it for the day for me. See ya all tomorrow.

Driver safe and wear a hat to hold on to your sanity!

I don't think it is good when a doctor admits to being emotionally attached to the defendant. :twocents:

What the heck? Is court over for today? :waitasec: BD left, but nobody else is leaving.

Our local news just said Samantha was supposed to take the stand, but now she won't.

There are no tweets or anything to say if this is just a break.

Our local news just said Samantha was supposed to take the stand, but now she won't.

There are no tweets or anything to say if this is just a break.

That is a shame. I hope she doesn't regret it down the line.

Det. Fugitt is back, with a jail call. I guess the defense rested?

:eek: I just noticed I almost have 10,000 posts! :giggle:

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
Defense rests. State is now doing rebuttal witnesses. We are listening to a call Brandon made to his sister from jail.

Daniel is trying to get his sister to deliver a message to Jenna. She is reluctant. Daniel seems to passively guilt trip her about it

Daniel frustrated "If you guys don't want to help me, I don't need your *advertiser censored***** help." Daniel somewhat rude to his sister.

Why am I thinking this rebuttal is going to be awesomely awesome.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back