GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wish they would show the letter instead of the witness... camera person needs lessons on what the audience wants to see.

Tiger from your mouth to .... :floorlaugh: I just saw letter, well no a childish hand print. big woop

Drink some water and sniff in those nose tears. Funny how nutcases don't cry out of their eyes.

Quit playing with the hair already! :pullhair:

Did the State attorney just ask her point blank what she was upset about????

I think I'm in love

Matching.. burnt cig scare on their hands :truelove:

:lol: @ Cobb - "Why are you crying?"

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
Jenna crying quite a bit. Gary Cobb pauses to let her compose herself. Cobb then asks about the time Daniel burned her with a cigarette.

Jenna said at 19 and in love, they'd burn similar scars on their hands. Now that she's 25, she says she realizes its not too smart.

:crazy:

I think "Brad" read that part...

Brad must be the defense attorney, not a fan of a witness calling an attorney by their first name.

I think "Brad" read that part...

Brad must be the defense attorney, not a fan of a witness calling an attorney by their first name.

:lol: Well what do you expect? She called the jury "you guys".

Daniel writes "Too bad I cannot turn back time. I feel like I woke up in hell Friday and cannot escape."

Cobb gets Feland to re-read the part where DAniel expresses remorse for Padron and his two daughters.

Wish we could see his face from the front (although that might be a little more than I could handle, I would like to see his emotions or lack thereof).

Rut Roh! I think Jenna may not be telling the truth!

Cobb questioning Feland on how another certain letter managed to elude attorneys. Feland says she has it, can overnight it to Cobb.

Cobb goes straight into Daniel's decoded letters. Cobb introduces evidence of a letter. When he showed the defense, Daniel looked intently.

Cobb is getting Feland to read another letter dated 3/11/13. This is a letter Feland sent to Brandon. "Please call me Brandon."

"Thanks for sending me that decryption info." Feland writes. In letter she says she plans on figuring code out, on stand she says she hasn't

2z6w2tk.png

As far as letter expressing remorse, Feland gave it to the defense two nights ago. Said she realized to do it after seeing news reports....

... saying Daniel wasn't remorseful. Cobb is asking Feland if she has been watching live stream.

Feland says she has been watching live stream. That's where she heard state talking about utter lack of remorse.

Who believes that she gets the master code to unlock BD's coded messages and she doesn't JUMP right on figuring the code out?

I call BS in caps.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back