GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 3m

Little met #BrandonDaniel in 2011 during a work trip to the HP facility in Austin. Little is based outside Houston.

Okay, so now we have seen that Brandon is a GENIUS and the world needs his presence. NEXT.

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
Little met Daniel on a business trip. Said he would often turn to Brandon to get explanations on how certain things worked.

"Brandon was one of two or three people who was most adept at the new technology." - Little w/ more testimony about Daniel's intelligence

That someone was arrested for killing a police officer is something they HOAX about?

Little says he received an email from higher ups at HP notifying him of Daniel's arrest. The email contained guidelines for how to handle it

"It stunned me. I had to sit & stare at the email to makes sure this wasn't a hoax from someone within the company making a joke." - Little

Little said even after the arrest, he wanted to reach out to Daniel. His faith led him to go visit Daniel in jail

Little said even after the arrest, he wanted to reach out to Daniel. His faith led him to go visit Daniel in jail at least 4 times

Who cares what this guy "thought" when he found out.
I'm going to take a wild guess that the witness never got high with the defendant.

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 1m
"It stunned me. I had to stare at the email to make sure it wasn't some kind of hoax." #DanielTrial

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 2m
Little says they worked together daily. The company sent an email out to the team notifying them of the shooting. #DanielTrial

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 4m
Right now we're hearing from Hewlett Packard software engineer Billy Little. He worked with Daniel on a project. #DanielTrial

https://twitter.com/ShannonM_KVUE

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 1m
Little said there was no indication that #BrandonDaniel was ever under influence of anything during their phone conversations for work.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 2m
Little says HP sent out email 2 managers who worked w/ #BrandonDaniel notifying them of murder arrest. Thought letter was "hoax" was stunned

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 3m
Little says #BrandonDaniel was gifted at craft of software.

https://twitter.com/AlexBoyerTV

How do these people feel now, after hearing BD's comments about killing Officer Padron? How happy and proud he is.

Geeze this guy sounds :nuts: BD murdered a police officer! He seems to feel sorry for BD!!! :maddening:

"We did share with him our faith and some items we felt would be helpful to him," - Little on helping Daniel manage through jail time.

Little says he does not feel Daniel was totally receptive, but also did not reject. He took time to listen to what Little was saying

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 1m
Little said first couple of meetings did not talk much about religion but did share "our faith" w/him.

Little felt need based on his personal faith he should visit #BrandonDaniel in prison. Little visited him at least 4 times in jail.

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 1m
Little says his faith compelled him to visit Daniel. "He seemed to be searching for something and he hadn't found it." #DanielTrial

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 2m
Little went to visit Daniel in jail because he wanted to reach out to him. #DanielTrial

Was that a BABY I just heard crying in the courtroom? Yikes!

In letter from Daniel to Little, Brandon has doubt abt religion. He writes people tend to find it in desperate times, but it's false hope

"For a man who has few choices here, his choices for eternity are the same as you and I." - Little talking about how he hopes to help Daniel

Under cross-examination, Little says he never talked to Daniel about what happened in Walmart and never asked.

Letter defendant wrote to the Little's.

2sajxbn.png

28jcnjd.png

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 37s
Little now being cross examined by state. Says his only intention in visiting #BrandonDaniel was to teach him the gospel.

Little testified no one is beyond redemption. Says his "goal" is to make #BrandonDaniel aware of "his choices." Daniel's sister is crying.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 4m
Defense asking Little about letter #BrandonDaniel wrote to him asking him "why would God forgive me when my crime was so terrible?"

Your Honor, I move to remove that baby if it gets any louder.

Why has the judge not addressed the "noise" in the courtroom???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back