GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So did his hatred for LE start when he was forced to move to the parents homeland (Kansas) to live with aunt and uncle LE??

Ahhhh! Trying to get high by stealing and drinking those little, tiny bottles of airplane booze is enough for anyone to start hating all LE people in the whole world!

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 1m
Schuck gets emotional recalling when she got phone call from an #APD detective telling her #BrandonDaniel had been arrested for murder.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 3m
Schuck says #BrandonDaniel and his sister were "treated very differently" by their mother

I have a feeling we are not going to be honored with the presence of mommy dearest. :scared:

Darn I was ready to lock my front door (business closed due to emergency!) and give THAT my full attention!

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
"My sister is a very closed person. She has moved several times and we don't have addresses." - Schuck about Mary O'Dell.

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 38s
She says they still don't talk. Says Daniel's mom thinks she is a "sell out" because of her job. #DanielTrial

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 1m
Schuck says a detective called her about the shooting.She then called her sister who she hadn't talked to in a year. #DanielTrial

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 1m
Schuck says her relationship with her sister is estranged. Believes her sister views her as a "sell out" b/c she is "in the system."

"My sister is a very closed person. She has moved several times and we don't have addresses." - Schuck about Mary O'Dell.

And there will be the excuse why mommy dearest doesn't show up for court to plead for her sons life. :rolleyes:

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 31s
Schuck: #BrandonDaniel seemed happy when he was with Jenna Feland. Said her sister didn't approve of Feland b/c didn't feel was his "equal."

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 56s
Schuck says she met Jenna, Daniel's ex-girlfriend, when she visited her nephew in CO. She says his mom did not approve of her #DanielTrial

Wonder if the aunt has ever tried a capital murder case??
And if she will look at them differently in the future.

Schuck is now talking about Jenna Feland. Says O'Dell did not approve of Feland. Didn't think she was up to Daniel's standard

Schuck pointed out to O'Dell that Brandon seemed happy with Feland and she responded. "That's not everything. It is about having an equal."

"I know that you have to make a decision based on the event and I've known Brandon for longer than that event, there's nothing ever....

... that would make me think he would do something like that. I sit her and I can't believe we are here." -Schuck towards the jury

Schuck says she feels guilty for sending Daniel back home to his mother.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 29s
Schuck tells jury she felt guilty she "sent him home." Feels if she hadn't murder would not have happened.

Morning break... while the judge was dismissing the jury, did you hear the state offer the aunt some water if she needed it, very nice of him.

Most battered women don't believe their significant other would kill them either... but they do.

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 3m
Schuck has visited Daniel twice in jail. #DanielTrial

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 2m
Judge orders brief recess. Doesn't say why.

Has not been in court. Not sure if she will testify. RT @**** Has his mom been in court at all? Is she expected to testify?

Schuck got off the stand, went and sat down next to Samantha Daniel (sister) and gave her a hug. They are talking during break.

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 23s
Schuck is sitting with Daniel's sister in the courtroom. We're on a quick break. #DanielTrial

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 2m
"I know that you have to make a decision based on an event and I have known Brandon longer than this event." #DanielTrial

Weird ..wonder why such disdain for LE from the mom. I wonder if that was present before the "event". My family is generations of LE and I have zero tolerance of any derogatory remarks toward any public servant. I guess I think everyone would but sadly that's not true. My nephew lost his best friend and partner to a DV call. As senseless as this case.

Weird ..wonder why such disdain for LE from the mom. I wonder if that was present before the "event". My family is generations of LE and I have zero tolerance of any derogatory remarks toward any public servant. I guess I think everyone would but sadly that's not true. My nephew lost his best friend and partner to a DV call. As senseless as this case.

Jealous of her sister? :dunno:

Schuck is still on the stand. Will go through cross-examination once we resume.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back