GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 53s

Schuck in her 3rd term as County Attorney. Was cop for 6+ years before that.

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
County Attorney in Kansas is essentially the equivalent to DA in Texas. So Schuck helps prosecute cases such as these for her job.

Shuck says at first she thought her sister was an indulgent mother who spoiled kids because they did what they wanted.

But Shuck later found out the kids did what they wanted because the parent wasn't present a lot of the time

When asked if Daniel ever did anything to indicate he had brain injuries, Schuck said no. She says she knew he had a concussion as a kid

Weird ..wonder why such disdain for LE from the mom. I wonder if that was present before the "event". My family is generations of LE and I have zero tolerance of any derogatory remarks toward any public servant. I guess I think everyone would but sadly that's not true. My nephew lost his best friend and partner to a DV call. As senseless as this case.

HMO but maybe it started as sibling rivalry and then as this witness got more credentials/accolades and income as she advanced the rivalry heated up. It can all be coming from one side. And it cascaded into installing this hatred into her son. wicked

Schuck testifies she knew Daniel before & after skateboarding accident, said before the accident he was more outgoing, but still introverted

Mom a former binge drinker! I knew that 'belly up to the bar' comment came from somebody that knew how to toss back a few.

Schuck testifies that when Daniel lived with her, she did feel he was depressed and thought it was because he was homesick.

Schuck hasn't had any "positive contact" with her sister in 6 or 7 months. Says she does not know where Mary is right now.

Schuck says she doesn't even know if Mary O'Dell is in Austin right now. Shuck didn't even want her to know she was testifying today.

AHA! Mommy wanted auntie to represent BD! She said no, it wouldn't be appropriate.

Thanks everybody for the updates. I'm sick with a bad cold and cannot follow trial live stream.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 1m

Schuck says her sister is "not a very friendly person." Only talks to her if she needs something.

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 55s

Schuck sent Daniel home b/c he was homesick. She feels guilty for doing that now. Wishes she could have gotten him help. #DanielTrial

Schuck elaborating on the divide between she and her sister. Does not feel Mary O'Dell is very friendly person.

What she could've done to prevent Daniel from killing."If I could have gotten him help when he needed it, if I'd given him rules to follow."

Talking now about Brandon's father. Schuck asked if she knew he had cirrhosis of the liver, she said yes.

Why is the defense attorney testifying, I never heard any witness from the witness stand say the father had cirrhosis of the liver.

Schuck confirms Mary O'Dell was "emphatic" that Schuck not testify at this trial. Defense had to convince her.

Asked if Daniel has ever expressed remorse about killing Jaime Padron, Schuck answers "Not to me." She is then dismissed from the stand.

Hope his aunt doesn't carry that guilt with her for the rest of her life.

Dr. Quack is back!!!

1081800303621_GIF_Quack_300.gif

The doc from yesterday is up next!

Daniel's father attended the first few days of this trial, but has been absent every since. That prompted the question about his sickness.

It makes no sense why a doctor who does neuropsychological tests (on children) wouldn't test the defendant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back