GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Aunt!

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
Sherrie Shuck, an aunt of Brandon Daniel, is now on the stand. She is the county attorney of Pottawatomie County in Kansas.

Aunt from the homeland Kansas now on the stand, she is the attorney of the county aka DA

Who cares where you went to law school mister defense attorney, get on with your pity party/guilt witness please.

The aunt that is a dirty, rotten member of law enforcement, (the prosecutor's office IIRC) is up. This is BD and his mom's description for this lady.

Shuck used to be a law enforcement officer. Remember in a jail phone call, Daniel's mother said "All cops are crooked, even my sister."

As around age 15 or 16, Daniel went to live with his aunt Sherri for a couple of months. We worked at McDonald's

"Brandon was always polite. Always happy. But the longer he was there, he seemed really sad. He seemed homesick." - Shuck about her nephew

Wait a minute am I in the twilight zone, I know I just woke up; I realize I'm Java Bean deficient at the moment, what happened to the cross of the Dr, was that the dr on the Stand from last night? Now I hear he is a personal Friend of the defendent and EX co worker? Is this correct or am I in da twilight zone??

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 4m

(Mom took out the baby. All is quiet.)

Wait a minute am I in the twilight zone, I know I just woke up; I realize I'm Java Bean deficient at the moment, what happened to the cross of the Dr, was that the dr on the Stand from last night? Now I hear he is a personal Friend of the defendent and EX co worker? Is this correct or am I in da twilight zone??

We don't know.. court started with a new defense witness, former coworker of the defendant, who went to visit him in jail 4 times.

But I thought he did drugs with Mom and Dad??? Didn't Dr. Quack say so?

Daniel told his aunt that his mother let him drink at home. Shuck sat him down & made clear, as an officer, she couldn't allow pot or drugs

Shuck says Daniel's mother had a liberal attitude about marijuana use and she thinks that's what led her to move family to Colorado

Between the docs and this witness, mommy is really getting thrown under the bus! :twocents:

'They didn't belly up to the bar'.

That sounds like something someone would say who knows their way around a bar.

So did his hatred for LE start when he was forced to move to the parents homeland (Kansas) to live with aunt and uncle LE??

Oh, so that's where we are going. Mom and Dad did it to him. No wonder he shot a cop, he drank and did drugs and Mom said it was okay. He can go home now.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 2m
Schuck testified #BrandonDaniel told her "mom lets me drink at home." Schuck told him "you can't do that here."

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 3m
Schuck said #BrandonDaniel seemed really sad. Thought he was homesick. Stayed in room a lot. Would talk when she engaged him.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 4m
Schuck testified #BrandonDaniel lived w/her in Kansas for a couple of months when he was 15 or 16 yrs old. Went to school there.

I have a feeling we are not going to be honored with the presence of mommy dearest. :scared:

Schuck said Daniel's parents expected him to be an adult and make decisions about his life even though he was just a kid.

Schuck starts to cry a little as she testifies about the day she got the call concerning the homicide of an Austin Officer.

Schuck said initially she thought detective was calling because Daniel may have been a witness. Then the detective said he had been arrested

Schuck says she has had a strained relationship with her sister (Daniel's mother.) Said they didn't talk for months after Daniel's arrest.

Schuck said she noticed small bottles of liquor disappearing from her home. Asked #BrandonDaniel if he took it and he said yes.

Schuck said #BrandonDaniel's mom (her sister) was very liberal and knew Daniel smoked pot while living in Colorado.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1
Back