GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 3m
H2O out on in Travis Co. courthouse where jury deliberating #BrandonDaniel's fate. City looking into problem. pic.twitter.com/Y2lbnBuqXa

hahaha what?

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
Up to the judge. RT @*advertiser censored*: how late S jury allowed to deliberate in Travis County?”

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV · 2m
Bailiff tells @keyetv jury deliberating #BrandonDaniel's fate has asked for pizza. Sounds like they could be in for a long night.

Juan E. Rodriquez @juaners80
The jury ordered pizza for dinner so we will be staying for awhile tonight. #DanielTrial
Retweeted by Chris Sadeghi

Security guard just went into the courtroom chambers with what I counted to by 7 two-liter bottles of soda. Presumably for the Daniel jury.

Someone on twitter said if they were on the jury they would want chips and salsa.. dang it, now I want that :lol:

Yep. RT @*advertiser censored* do you think this could last in to the morning hours”

Just finished catching up on the trial and watched closing. BD is a worthless, little . He was clearly a failure in living life in the world as he knew it. So, decided he'd kill a police officer and become a big shot and prison rock star. Now I get it. Now I see why he must get death.

Correction to earlier tweet. I was wrong. If jury hangs, it is an automatic life sentence. Case is not re-tried. But jury doesn't know that.

That being said, I would expect many, many more hours of deliberation before we reach the point of hung jury.

Someone on twitter said if they were on the jury they would want chips and salsa.. dang it, now I want that :lol:

and chocolate chip cookies. Need a full, happy stomach to vote for death!

Darn it, had to leave at Jenna's testimony. Thanks all for posts and updates. Sure was hoping to get to end of posts and see" Verdict". Hoping for a DP return and that the Padron family is holding up. oh a verdict tonite would be nice.

Correction to earlier tweet. I was wrong. If jury hangs, it is an automatic life sentence. Case is not re-tried. But jury doesn't know that.
<snipped>

BBM Well, Actually the jury hasn't been told that during this trial. We can't say what the jury does or does not know.

He sent both Paul Devoe and Milton Gobert to Death Row. RT @xxxx has Cobb prosecuted any other capital murder cases?

Shannon Murray &#8207;@ShannonM_KVUE 55m

Defense attorneys tell us the jury will be sequestered and will come back tomorrow if they don't make a decision tonight. #DanielTrial

Gary Cobb also prosecuted the death penalty for Guy Allen. So of the 5 Travis County inmates on Death Row, Cobb prosecuted 3.

Gary Cobb also prosecuted the death penalty for Guy Allen. So of the 5 Travis County inmates on Death Row, Cobb prosecuted 3.

Shannon Murray &#8207;@ShannonM_KVUE 55m

Defense attorneys tell us the jury will be sequestered and will come back tomorrow if they don't make a decision tonight. #DanielTrial

How do they do that, did they bring clothes and stuff?

In a 2008 Statesman story, Gary Cobb said he opposed death penalty until age 30, then saw story of gang who raped & strangled some girls.

The Statesman quoted Cobb as saying "I thought maybe those people, maybe they didn't deserve to keep living."

CC &#8207;@courtchatter 1m

Well the deputies have made coffee for the jurors. Looks like It's going to be an all night-er folks. #BrandonDaniel #DanielTrial

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back