Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Army CID did quite a bit initially to get the word out re: VG's disappearance.

They immediately released info r/t where and when she was last seen, along w/ a description of what she was wearing at the time.

The top brass even mentioned her disappearance at a national briefing in an attempt to ^ public awareness.

They've also posted a reward, something which, as I understand it, is pretty rare for the military to do in missing person cases.

I tend to believe the reason we're not hearing a lot from them right now is that they've progressed far enough in their investigation to have an (unnamed) suspect in their sights:

Vanessa Guillen: Soldier’s mom says a sergeant sexually harassed daughter before she vanished, calls for FBI to take over case [EXCLUSIVE]
SFA:
Rheinlander reportedly claimed that the Army CID was in contact with the family and kept them informed about the investigation. He admitted that since the case is ongoing, however, that officials have not released a lot of information, to “safeguard the process,” according to Stripes.

I completely understand the family's frustration over not knowing what progress LE has made.
Having said that, LE's obligation is to VG, and to ensure that justice is served on her behalf.

I think this investigation is complicated.

It's going to take time.

I'm giving CID the benefit of the doubt here. I believe they're working hard on her case.

JMO.
Wise words and that’s what throwing me they were super involved and then it went quiet it seems
JMO

If you have to check out to leave base and she didn’t. I’m guessing she’s on base or was hidden in someone’s vehicle as they left base.
You don't have to check out to leave base. You just drive right off. As a young soldier, she may have had a curfew, as I know some bases are doing curfews, but she definitely could've just been driven off base without anyone really noticing.

Another question I have to think about is, if she was indeed last seen IN the building, when was she taken out? Did they wait until dark, where they could move her into a car? That would most likely be a two-man person job... just thinking out loud here.

The sighting of her at 1.00pm, was this a camera or was she sighted by a sergeant by chance? Also the text message that was so unusual to her sister that she has was starting work at 9.00am. IMO the time line is wrong for her disappearance. Could have been before 9.00am if someone else sent the text as a red herring.

Attachments

• 060920.mass-saturday.JPG
    060920.mass-saturday.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 10
***I know there is quite a bit of misleading information posted in countless of these forums. Many times people posting opinions as facts.

So at this time, I want to state I did (not) do the translation segment below and can (not) guarantee in any manner the authenticity of the translation provided. The person who did complete the translation is (not) associated with MARLENE QUINTO TV .***

PART ONE
Spanish to English Translation

All voices are accompanied by a number or name to designate the order of appearance in the recording.

Interviewer
Marlene Quinto
[UI] Unintelligible
[CS] Crosstalking
[SIC] Literal Word containing probable error

Gloria
Mrs. Gloria

Audio file: #FinVanessaGuillen Soldado Desaparecida desde 21. De April 2020.

Audio duration: 00:29:45

[00:00]

Interviewer: Let’s get started. Hi friends. How are you? I’m Marlene Quinto the host of Al Chile! Here through the #Quebuena and through the digital platforms. For me it is very important this talk, this interview, regardless of everything that is happening in the world, there is something very important. We know we have the pandemic, we know #Blaklivesmatter is happening, but there’s also something extremely important going on, which is the disappearance of 20-year-old Vanessa Guillén, a US Army private soldier who’s been missing for 43 days, I have here on the line her mother Mrs. Gloria Guillén from Zacatecas. How are you doing?

Gloria: As you can see, my face says it all, I’m devastated, distressed, desperate because I don’t know yet exactly what’s going on with my daughter, I know nothing. At least if someone said, "Hey, we got a lead," nothing, those detectives won’t tell me anything.

[01:03]

Interviewer: Okay. You already reported this case, there’s already an online petition, I’ve seen it, and I’ve shared it through social media. How long was Vanessa enrolled in the service?

Gloria: She will be 2 years on June 10th.

Interviewer: Okay, 2 years. Did you also comment that she had reported that she was being harassed by a sergeant?

Gloria: Yes, because four months ago, it’s already been four months… Three months before her disappearance, I noticed she was strange, tired, had lost weight, did not want to eat, had anemia and sometimes I found her crying in the room when she came to visit me on Fridays. I said, "What have you got, daughter? My mother’s heart is not wrong, tell me what you have because I’m already worrying enough about how you look," “no mommy, I’m a little upset just now," I said: "Why?” She said: "I don’t feel well, I’m not feeling well at that base, I’m not feeling comfortable," I said: "But if you’ve already been there for six months," she said: "Mommy, I don’t feel comfortable," I said: "Daughter, trust your mother", because she’s always had a lot of confidence in me.

[02:27]

Interviewer: OK.

Gloria: I said: "Tell me," she said: "Mommy, I don’t want you to worry because you’re not well, and what about if you get sick?" I said: "I don’t get sick, God will help me, I won’t feel bad," she said: "Mommy, I’m being sexually harassed by a sergeant".

Interviewer: Oh, my God!

Gloria: I said, "My God!" I almost fainted because I suffered from high blood pressure, almost fainted and said, "My God. Did you denounce that wretch yet? Did you file a lawsuit and a complaint?" she says: "Mommy, I can’t, they won’t believe me because several people have done the same thing there and they don’t believe them. And they threaten us and tell us that they won’t believe us, They said: "Will they believe you? No. They’ll believe me because I’m superior here".

[03:06]

Interviewer: Uhum.

Gloria: "What do you mean?" I say to her, "Give me the name of that wretch and I swear I will go and report to that wretch for justice and imprisonment," she said: "Not Mommy, because he can hurt you, because to me he clearly said, -If you say something I will hurt you and hurt your family-" I said: "What? Me? No.” I said: "No, daughter. We are protected, we are looking for a lawyer or something daughter, don’t worry”, she said: "No Mommy, I can defend myself", "Can you defend yourself, innocent? Being a woman?" She said: "Mommy I’m strong," I said: "Force won’t help you there. Another thing, you have to go to the law, the law can protect you,” she said: "Mommy, they won’t believe us, Mom," I said: "Daughter, are you going to leave me with this worry? I’m not going to sleep; I’m going to be with Jesus in my mouth.” I said: "Tell me. Tell me the name of that wretch and I’ll go”, "Mommy, I can’t tell you the name because I’m afraid you’ll get hurt," "Hurt me?" She said: "Yes, Mommy, because the worst rank is where I am, it’s the worst of the whole base, Mommy. There they stab, there they do everything!” My God, she scared me!

[04:11]

Interviewer: Aha.

Gloria: She said: "No mommy, don’t worry, I’ll be fine. Just ask God to take care of me," I said: "Daughter, what am I going to do? Are you going to leave me with anguish without knowing the name of that wretch", she said: "No mommy, I’m going to be fine". Look, the days have passed and look at what we’re doing right now. What am I doing? Looking for help [UI].

Interviewer: Mrs. Gloria, you’re looking for help. They have not found her for 43 days now, they have already issued a report, she has been covered by various media. How long ago did she begin to express that she was suffering from this harassment? When she enters? Because she will barely be 2 years.

Gloria: She, in my mother’s heart, as I saw her, I think that about five months after entering that military base there, five months later, I noticed.

[05:08]

Interviewer: What did you begin to notice in her? That she was sad...?

Gloria: The change, the weight loss, the anemia, she cried, she could not sleep. I got up in the early morning, "Oh daughter, I felt like you got up," "Oh mommy!" I said: "What happens?" That’s why me as a mother, and all the women who are mothers feel when their children are going through something.

Gloria: I stood aside at dawn and said, "What happens? Can’t you sleep, daughter? Can I make you some tea?" She said: "No, Mommy, I’m really scared, my heart is scared," I said: "Why are you scared?" She said: "No, Mommy, it’s OK," I said: "Oh! What happens to you, daughter?" And then she began to tell me everything, do you know that he followed her to the field where she runs? Because she is athletic.

Gloria: She said: "He follows me to the field, he stalks me" I said: "Oh, my God. That’s why I tell you, give me the name, give me the name of that wretch,” she said: "No, no, Mommy, I can’t. I can’t because I’m afraid they will hurt you, because you are very impulsive and you don’t stop. If you go…” I said: "I am not afraid, I seek for help here in the law, here outside, and they protect me".

[06:07]

Gloria: And she said: "No mommy". Well look, I stayed with that anguish, and so far I am with that anguish and sometimes I feel so bad, God knows I feel very bad, that I sometimes…

Interviewer: Now, when does this happen…? She’s barely going to serve two years, five months later she started feeling harassed by that sergeant, when did you not hear from her? When she’s already gone.

Gloria: I haven’t heard from her since 22 April.

Interviewer: And how often did you communicate with Vanessa?

Gloria: Every day by text, every day. "My little girl, have you eaten? My little girl, take care, my little girl, are you ready? My little girl, don’t go there, my little girl eat this,” there are the texts, I don’t lie. The last text I sent her, which she sent to me was on Tuesday, April 21, at 10:41 p.m., is the last text I have from my creature.

[07:05]

Interviewer: Okay, so you haven’t received any communication since? When did you take the initiative to say "Okay"? When did it get weird? "Okay, I didn’t get anything, she didn’t answer the calls," when was that?

Gloria: Look, since I’ve always been looking out for her and my eldest daughter too, my daughter Mayra Guillén, she came home from work at 7:00 in the afternoon and said: "Mommy, I want to tell you something," She said: "Did you notice that Vanessa’s not answering the texts?" I said: "Yes, that seems weird to me. I sent her at 11:30 and sent her at 6:00 and she didn’t answer. Why?" She said: "Mommy, I’m going to call the base now because I feel like something’s wrong," then she called the base, "Oh yeah, your sister hasn’t shown up since 1:00 in the afternoon." "How?" said my daughter.

Interviewer: What day was that?

[08:00]

Gloria: It was Tuesday, sorry, it was Wednesday, April 22.

Interviewer: Okay, 22 April.

Gloria: And so it was. My daughter Mayra grabbed her backpack, my daughter’s fiancé still grabbed her bags and went to Killeen to see what was going on. I said: "For God’s sake daughter, go, go and tell me what’s going on because I’m going there tomorrow, I’m going after you".

Gloria: She arrived and they received her, they said “no”, it was already dawn that she better wait until morning, that in the morning she returned. And my daughter returned at 8:30 in the morning to the base and those sergeants received her, the sergeants received her.

Gloria: They received her and were talking to her on the way, "Are you coming?" "Are you coming?" Why were they constantly asking my daughter if she was already on her way? And at the last moment they did not receive her. She wasn’t reborn according to how early it was. And, yeah, that was it. That denounce, "draw up [UI] Mayra, your sister did not appear all night or all day yesterday". I say: "How?" Don’t they have to look for her? It is their responsibility as a military, in a military base you have to look for a soldier at the 4 hours you do not know about him, look for him in an emergency, "quickly, to look for this soldier who disappeared".

Last edited:
***I know there is quite a bit of misleading information posted in countless of these forums. Many times people posting opinions as facts.

So at this time, I want to state I did (not) do the translation segment below and can (not) guarantee in any manner the authenticity of the translation provided. The person who did complete the translation is (not) associated with MARLENE QUINTO TV .***

PART TWO

All voices are accompanied by a number or name to designate the order of appearance in the recording.

Interviewer
Marlene Quinto
[UI] Unintelligible
[CS] Crosstalking

Gloria
Mrs. Gloria

Audio duration: 00:29:45

[09:24]

Gloria: Why didn’t those wretches look for her? Why didn’t they look for her?

Interviewer: Exactly. Now, Vanessa has a boyfriend, doesn’t her boyfriend know either? When was the last time he spoke? Is he also a soldier?

Gloria: No, he is a young man from where we are, he is also from Zacatecas.

Interviewer: Okay.

Gloria: It’s her fiancé.

Interviewer: Is he not at the military base?

Gloria: No, he is her fiancé, they are getting married next year, with the will of God.

Gloria: He’s her fiancé.

Interviewer: When was the last time he spoke to her?

Gloria: He says he spoke to her on Tuesday also at 11:30 p.m.

[10:00]

Interviewer: Your daughter already… When they make the record and speak with those of the military base, Is there anything? Did they give you her belongings? Do you have the phones? Have you sent for the phone history to see if she contacted or talked to anyone else or traced it?

Gloria: Yes, the phone was traced and heard by Baytown[SIC], half an hour from the base. Then they said it wasn’t at Baytown [SIC] that it was at Killeen, at the military base, that it was last heard at the military base. I mean, I don’t understand them, what do they mean, in Baytown and then at the military base?

Gloria: I don’t understand them. How can they not track a phone? I don’t understand, if they are experts at tracking everything.

Interviewer: But have you already spoken to the telephone company? So that they can trace it independently to the military base.

[11:01]

Gloria: Yes, we already went and said that as the phone went off.

Interviewer: Has it already gone out?

Gloria: Yes. They turned it off, because it says the phone was turned off at 1:00 in the afternoon.

Interviewer: On what day?

Gloria: From Wednesday, 22 April.

Interviewer: The day after her disappearance?

Gloria: The phone didn’t go off at one o'clock in the afternoon, the phone went off at 11:30 in the morning of 22 April, the day my daughter disappeared. That’s the reality, it went out on April 22 at 11:30 on the morning of the day she disappeared, why? Because that’s the day she was kidnapped, that’s when that phone went off.

Interviewer: So you can say that Wednesday is the day she disappeared? What time did she go for a run?

Gloria: She probably went for a run in the morning at 11:00, sometimes… Now how is the coronavirus problem she was leaving at 11:00… Mayra, come set up the phone… She left at 11:00 and when the coronavirus was not here, she left early, she left at 7:00 at 6:00 to run.

[12:09]

Interviewer: Because I was checking here on some documents that are… You were saying, or someone said, that when she went out this sergeant was chasing her when she went out to work out.

Gloria: Yes.

Interviewer: Can you think that when she went out to exercise, it was at that moment that she disappeared? Was she kidnapped?

Gloria: It is that supposedly her military card, her keys, her wallet were found in the weapons building.

Gloria: In the weapons building. Then they sent her for a report, "bring that report," I don’t know which sergeant would send her because they won’t tell me the name, he sent her. Ten steps from the office where the weapons building was. He sent her, "Go get me this report," my daughter first had to have gone to headquarters to get some keys to open that lock.

[13:00]

Gloria: So, she came in. Well, if that sergeant saw that in 20 or 30 minutes the girl wasn’t coming back, why didn’t he report her? It is reported, "Quickly, look for Sergeant Guillen. She did not return with the report I ordered her” Why did he not report her? No. They’re just telling lies. My daughter disappeared from the weapons building, and let me tell you something, I already know that on Wednesday, April 22, there was no work, my daughter was lured down, that’s why my daughter was dressed in civilian clothes, and she wasn’t dressed as a soldier. My daughter was lured down by these wretches to tie my daughter up.

Interviewer: Oh my God, my God!

Gloria: Those miserable people!

Interviewer: And there is no one with whom your daughter has spoken? A colleague of the military service who knows something, or who knows who was harassing her?

Gloria: No, because they don’t want to talk. Because on that base they are afraid to talk and they are afraid of reprisals, do you understand me?

Last edited:
I was not intending criticism of you, just inquiring. Military bases are well.....This was said before. Sexual harassment and sexual assault of females is very common. On the base, in the work place, in the barracks, even in their own rooms. Guys would walk through sometimes and try the doorknobs. It happened three times in less than a year in one place in our building alone. Sometimes the door is unlocked and someone leaves for some reason. The males weren't supposed to be on our floor.
You are less safe in the barracks than you would be in your own house in the community. That's the bottom line.
I agree, I would have expected more cameras than they are claiming. Maybe I'm watching too much TV.

Horrible. Hope things change soon! I'm tired of seeing these types of cases. If women qualify for military jobs, they should be able to hold them without harassment. Period.

JMVHO.

Last edited:

PART THREE

Interviewer
Marlene Quinto
[UI] Unintelligible
[CS] Crosstalking

Gloria
Mrs. Gloria

[14:04]

Interviewer: Yes.

Gloria: Because it is a base on which there is corruption, they are afraid.

Interviewer: Sure. Now that all this is happening, isn’t there anyone? Aren’t there even any companions who can give you…? Nobody? Comrades who perhaps shared with her, or who were with her, is there no one to say, "I saw her do this"? Nothing?

Gloria: No, nobody says anything. But one person who had already left that military base, which was as we knew, said: "I’m talking to you," with my daughter Mayra, said: "I left the next day that Vanessa disappeared, for the same reason, because enough of so much evil and violence there," said: "Let me tell you that day was not worked", that day there was no work due because the coronavirus.

Gloria: They lured Vanessa down. Oh, my God! I know my mother’s heart is not wrong, I knew that was going through those miserable sergeants. I got the name of one of them already, I got the name of one of those *advertiser censored*.

[15:12]

Gloria: I have the name, and I can’t give it because we’re going to investigate that wretch very thoroughly.

Interviewer: Yes. Who is Juan Cruz?

Gloria: He’s my daughter’s fiancé.

Interviewer: Okay, he’s her fiancé, and he doesn’t know anything about her?

Gloria: No.

Interviewer: You already have some names, they will do an investigation as well. How true is there a $15,000 reward for information regarding Vanessa?

Gloria: Yeah, that’s the Army, they put up a $15,000 reward for the one with information, who feels comfortable saying if he knew anything, if he looked at anything, a person who actually knows. He will get that money if he gives any valuable information about my daughter. But if it is them, how is one going to get to the truth? It has to be someone superior, that’s why I’m asking for help, God of my life, the governor, the president, the congressman, to help me investigate because it’s a very shady thing that happened with my daughter, What interests me is that they give me my daughter alive because I couldn’t stand that they has done something to her, it’s such a pain you can’t imagine, it’s such a pain.

[16:37]

Interviewer: I can’t understand why. I imagine she signed up for the Army so she could defend this country.

Gloria: For her country.

Interviewer: What was Vanessa’s dream?

Gloria: As she spoke to me all… I was against her registering, because I told her, "Don’t sign up daughter because I feel in my mother’s heart I feel that you won’t do well". I’ve always been against that because [UI]. I said: “don’t sign up," she said: "Mommy, I told you since I was little, since I was 5, remember I told you I wanted to go to the Army?" I said: "Yes, I remember and I don’t forget," she said: "Mommy, I’m old, I’m 18, I’ll sign," I said: "No, don’t sign, your mother’s heart is never wrong," she said: "No, Mommy, it’s going to be okay," and she signed, I begged her not to sign. "I’m interested in my country, Mommy, and if there is a war, I go and defend my country," my daughter told me, "I go and defend my country, for Mommy’s country, because many do not want to register. I am a woman, I am brave, I go and sign up". It made me cry so much that day, you can’t imagine. Her dream was to be, a nutritionist, a trainer and a career that has to do with engineering, those are my daughter’s dreams of studying, and those are my little girl’s dreams.

[17:54]

Interviewer: What a difficult situation you’re going through. I hope that someone who is watching us, who is listening to us, if you know anything please contact the family, here I have a phone number so that Mrs. Gloria can find your daughter.

Gloria: Yes, for God’s sake.

Interviewer: Please. Anything else you want to say right now, taking advantage of maybe being overheard by someone who knows something about Vanessa or Vanessa herself?

Gloria: If someone is listening to me and know something about my daughter, I ask you to take pity on my daughter who is suffering and on me who am a desperate mother who has not slept for more than 40 days, I hardly eat, I am very desperate. May someone have mercy, may fear God, and may you believe in God to have mercy and contact me, and if you know anything about my daughter, [UI]… My daughter knows how I am with her, we are very close me and her, we have always been united, we go together to the shop, to the church, to eat the same thing, always the same me and her, that’s why it hurts me still, because I know that my daughter is suffering, because my mother’s heart is not wrong.
I want you to help me sign that petition that’s online, help me get those 100,000 signatures to the president, and hopefully the president can hear this plea, this desperate mother. That they investigate, and they find the whereabouts of my daughter, that here the important thing is my daughter who served the nation, is serving the nation, is someone important, is priority. Because she disappeared from a base that is supposedly heavily registered, what a barbarity! A soldier? Not even a child believes it. On a very restricted basis, they know how to locate people, they’re experts at all that.

[19:49]

Interviewer: Was there ever a time when Vanessa wanted to leave the base or leave the service? Get out of there or maybe quit?

Gloria: Yeah, six months after she came to me, she said: "I want to quit, Mommy," you know what I said to her with respect? I tell the truth because I speak the truth, I said to her: "Look daughter, break the paper in their face to those wretches or whoever it is there and come, come home. I prefer a thousand times that there are reprisals, that you are imprisoned,” because if they are imprisoned I know that they give them something, "come to your house, but I don’t want you to be suffering as I am seeing you", because since it began I have suffered so much with my daughter, that I have worn out a lot, God knows, people who know me have seen it, "Ma'am", I just can’t. I have six children with her.

[20:47]

Interviewer: Are there six of them?

Gloria: Yes, and I love them all, I would do the same for anyone. But if you knew how I am with that girl.

Interviewer: [UI].

Gloria: Excuse me?

Interviewer: Is she one of your younger children?

Gloria: She’s been the second eldest.

Interviewer: Okay, the second largest. You have smaller ones.

Gloria: Yes, I have more. I have a 4-year-old boy. A boy who asks me, "Mommy, and Vanessa? Where’s Vanessa?" Oh my God, "Where is Vanessa?" I say: "Son, [UI]… She went to practice, he said: "Mommy, I want to see Vanessa because I’ve always loved hugging Vanessa," I say: "She’s not, son, but she’s coming back," he broke my heart.

[21:34]

Interviewer: [UI].

Gloria: I can’t even talk anymore, I don’t sleep. It’s unfair what those people did to my daughter.

Interviewer: And Vanessa’s father?

Gloria: He fell into depression, but his brothers came and said, "Get up, let’s go, go to work so you can get distracted," and my husband barely got back to work for, like, three days because he was so restless. We went to Killeen, we went for a month and a half, I was there in Killeen until I said [UI], and I want you to give me my daughter I demanded those detectives, I said, 'Because you’re covering up everything that’s going on there. You’ve told me three lies, I’ve discovered three lies, why are they covering up all the corruption that exists there? Are they not afraid of God? Because if we find out who you are, you also go to jail, I threatened you, I said, "You’re also going to jail for cover-up". And my husband got really depressed, but we talked, we all talked, and I said, "Let’s just go to work," because I’m afraid I’ll get sick and he’ll get sick.

[22:40]

Interviewer: Sure. Mrs. Gloria, what’s the latest the military base and detectives have told you?

Gloria: That they’re in the investigation, and they’re still in the investigation, and they can’t tell me anything, that is, just lies. They don’t tell me in writing who broke into that gun building that day, who got in and who got out, because the key is in the gun building, who got in and who got out? Who put my daughter’s stuff there? Was it my daughter? Because if you don’t have permission to enter the alarm rings and instantly goes the police base and arrives in 3 minutes, because it is a weapons building, is not a building where [UI].

[23:21]
Interviewer: Exactly, and no cameras? No cameras in there to hit?

Gloria: Supposedly they said no, but I’m sure there are cameras, how can there not be cameras in a weapons building?

Interviewer: Exactly.

Gloria: That’s why I’m asking you to investigate all this, because that’s where the key is, who got into that weapons building? Those people who came in are responsible for my daughter’s disappearance, I hold them responsible.

Interviewer: Okay, for all the people who are listening to us, who are watching this talk with Mrs. Gloria, how can you help Mrs. Gloria, how can you contribute? It’s signing the notice, because if it reaches 100,000, they’re going to take it to the government so they can keep looking for Vanessa Guillén, she’s 20. We also have a phone number, I don’t know if this is the correct Mrs. Gloria, which is the: "For any clue you should contact the special agents of the C.I.D, army, 254-495-77-67 to the military police department which is the 254 area 287-40-01" And sign this petition, right Mrs. Gloria?

[24:32]

Gloria: Yes, sign that petition to get to the 100,000 signatures and get to the White House so they can investigate, God willing, and the president will take pity on this mother, and that soldier who’s serving the country, your country because I wasn’t born here. That research be done, that private research because I don’t trust those people inside, I don’t know what’s going on there, only they know, why don’t they want it investigated further? What I want is for you to give me my daughter, and for me to be delivered alive because my daughter came in alive, she didn’t come in dead to that base, she came in alive. They are the ones who have to show their faces, the sergeants who are in command of my daughter, who made her go down to work, that day it was not worked, why did they make her go down to work if it was not worked? And I hold the general responsible because it is his responsibility as a general of that base to take care of his soldiers and make sure that they are all well and that they have everything that is needed because they are serving the country, defending the country. I hold those sergeants, the captains and that general responsible for my daughter’s disappearance. I demand that that base be investigated, that they find those responsible and that they give me my daughter, that this base be investigated, what do they hide in that base? See if they have my daughter in there, that’s what I want you to know.

[25:46]

Interviewer: Mrs. Gloria, we really ask all the people, and I hope they can find her soon, that they can find her. What does your mother’s heart tell you?

Gloria: My mother’s heart tells me that she’s alive, because I know, my mother’s heart is not wrong and that they have her, they have her and I don’t know if she’s in those tunnels, I don’t know if she’s in those tunnels or they have her out in some house, but in my mother’s heart and in the dreams I’ve had with her screaming for help. That they investigate that base, those darker places that are there, and that they investigate those sergeants, that they tell the truth of where they have my daughter to give to me because all the weight of the law is going to fall on them, because for my father God there is nothing hidden, He finds out everything, my father God doesn’t like corruption or evil, so my father God is with me, I know my father God is going to help me to the whereabouts of my little girl, that my father is protecting her wherever she is. I ask with all my heart people to pray for my daughter, to return home soon with her mom and dad and with all her crying brothers, what can I do? I ask for help here and there, but we will have faith in God, that God will bring her back to us, because God is great.

[27:01]
Interviewer: It will be so. So here we will share the link so that you can virtually sign this petition, we will share the phone numbers and I also want to ask you from my heart. She’s a very young girl in her 20s, weighs 126 pounds, has dark brown color hair, brown eyes, and she’s a sister, she’s a fiancée, she’s a strong girl who wanted to go fight, to give her life for this country. Let this country be accountable and give reasons where Vanessa Guillén is. So I also heartily ask my native people of Zacatecas and all over the world to have daughters, who know the pain of mother and the notifications that mothers, also sisters, pass, to ask in prayer so that they can soon find Vanessa Guillén well.

Gloria: Amen, so be it, and thank you very much. Oh, my God! It’s what I want most, that you find, that you bring me my daughter and keep your base, and when I have my daughter in my hands, I will know what I do with my daughter. Let them keep their base, but give me my daughter alive, because my daughter came to that base alive. You don’t have to hurt an innocent woman who came in for her dreams, for a country, for her country, for her dreams of studying, of making someone in life. It’s not possible for bastards like that to interrupt her dreams, for perverted, pig-headed minds, do you understand me?

[28:29]

Interviewer: Yes, of course…

Gloria: I am a mother, and any mother will agree with me. You have to look, because a son is not left, I look for my children until I move the last stone, but I will find my daughter, God ahead, I will find my daughter.

Interviewer: It will be, Mrs. Gloria. I send her from here, from Los Angeles, California, I send you a super hug to Texas. And we will be in prayer as well, so that you will soon hear from your daughter, Vanessa Guillén.

Gloria: Thank you very much for listening to me, for this call, I heartily thank you. God bless you, and I hope you will share and sign that petition, that’s what I’m asking you right now, to sign that petition so that it gets to the White House and it can be investigated, and get to the truth, what happened there? Where is my daughter? That’s why.

[29:18]

Interviewer: That will be. Thank you very much, my people, please sign this petition, we only need 100,000 signatures to be able to get it to the White house, here will be all the information. We sent you a hug.

Gloria: Okay. Thank you so much.

Interviewer: Thank you.

[29:32]

<snipped>
Thank you for posting the interview @LuminousVisions . It seems like this should be an easy case to identify the sergeant if the mother's information is accurate. However, the sad reality of the military is that brothers protect their own.

I do not think any cover up here is taken place. Very high ranking generals went down when their dirty deeds were uncovered and nothing saved them from the prosecution.
They continue to work on case. I can tell.
Maybe that sergeant indeed did harass Vanessa. It does not mean he is the one responsible for her disappearance. Remember the case here in Dallas of Christina Morris? Her live in BF did not report her missing for 4 days (!) , he absolutely did not want to participate in her search, he was super suspicious and refused to submit his phone to police. Turned out he had nothing to do with her disappearance at all.

Today the peaceful protect for Vanessa will take place on Rancier St and on Fort Hood street in Killeen.

I have no speculation as who is responsible for Vanessa at this time.

But I am demanding answers and of hope that her family and loved ones along with her troop members receive evidence and closure to what happened to Vanessa.

#fINDVANESSA
#SOLVE VANESSA'S DISAPPEARANCE
#DON'T FORGET VANESSA
JUSTICE4VANESSA

My question
Can any other crime committed against another service member at FORT HOOD be connected to Vanessa?

Special prayers for VANESSA'S mother as the truth is brought to light.

Last edited:
This is very interesting about having to have a key to get into the building where her ID was found. If there was no work that day it should be fairly easy to track down who got that key to the armory. Who keeps it? Who has access to it? It's an armory and we're all in trouble if it's that easy for someone to get in without anyone knowing.

Gloria: That they’re in the investigation, and they’re still in the investigation, and they can’t tell me anything, that is, just lies. They don’t tell me in writing who broke into that gun building that day, who got in and who got out, because the key is in the gun building, who got in and who got out? Who put my daughter’s stuff there? Was it my daughter? Because if you don’t have permission to enter the alarm rings and instantly goes the police base and arrives in 3 minutes, because it is a weapons building, is not a building where [UI].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123