Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Extensive search underway for Fort Hood soldier from Houston missing since April
Extensive search underway for Fort Hood soldier from Houston missing since April
Monday, June 8, 2020 5:54AM
KILLEEN, Texas (KTRK) -- A reward of up to $15,000 is now being offered for credible information on the whereabouts of a missing Fort Hood soldier from Houston.

Fort Hood officials and Special Agents from the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command are asking for the public's help to find 20-year-old Vanessa Guillen.

Guillen was last seen on April 22 at 1 p.m. in the parking lot of her Regimental Engineer Squadron Headquarters, 3rd Cavalry Regiment.

Her car keys, barracks room key, ID and wallet were found in the armory room where she was working earlier in the day.
snipped

'Fort Hood officials and Special Agents from the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command are asking for the public's help to find 20-year-old Vanessa Guillen.'

Asking for the publics help......
for what happened on a private military base....not good news imo

If her mother hired a PI would he/she even be allowed on the base?

Spanish To English Translation
EL SHOW DE BETO RAMIREZ (June 5, 2020)

***I know there is quite a bit of misleading information posted in countless of these forums. Many times people posting opinions as facts.
So at this time, I want to state I did (not) do the translation segment below and can (not) guarantee in any manner the authenticity of the translation provided. The person who did complete the translation is (not) associated with EL SHOW DE BETO RAMIREZ .***

LEGEND
All voices are accompanied by a number or name to designate the order of appearance in the recording.

Interviewer #1
Beto Ramírez
[UI] Unintelligible
[CS] Crosstalking
[SIC] Literal Word containing probable error

Gloria
Gloria Guillén

Interviewer #2
Tucán

Audio file: SOLDADA VANESSA GULLEN (entrevista con la mama gloria) (06/05/2020)

Audio duration: 00:13:10

[40:42]
Interviewer #1: People, we continue in the show of Beto Ramirez. 20-years-old soldier Vanessa Guillén, was last seen on 22 April in the parking lot of her barracks at the Fort Hood military base and her family demands answers. Soldier Vanessa Guillén was reported missing on April 22 when she was last seen, I repeat, in the parking lot of her regional engineer squad headquarters at Fort Hood, officials from the military base and a commando that is conducting the army’s criminal investigation known as CID are indicated. Guillén’s belongings, the keys to her room, her wallet and her ID were later found in the area where she worked. The family and friends of the young woman continue their search and have sought the help of organizations in finding her whereabouts. On Friday, May 22, a peaceful protest took place in Killeen, Texas, and so far she has received no response.
We have on the phone line Mrs. Gloria Guillén. We welcome Mrs. Gloria and thank you for being on our show. How are you? I imagine you are not very well. But tell us, what do the authorities say to you?

[42:21]
Gloria: Hello, thank you very much for inviting me, by the way, I am very desperate and distressed about my daughter. About the case of my daughter Vanessa Guillén, they have not said anything to me, those detectives have not told me anything, after forty-many days I am still in the same.

Interviewer #1: Okay, How many days has your daughter been missing?

Gloria: 43 days.

Interviewer #1: 43 days. And when was the last time you spoke to your daughter before she disappeared?

[43:04]
Gloria: I had spoken to her two days before, because it was Sunday when I saw her, the last time I saw her was on Sunday when she was here with us, she came to spend time here with us and I saw her, I hugged her and I said goodbye to her and I said: "God help you”, that was the only day I looked at her, Sunday.

Interviewer #1: Okay, And after that, you didn’t hear from her? They found her belongings. Now a question, Mrs. Gloria, is this investigation being carried out by the same army or the local authorities, the district there? Is the prosecutor investigating, the sheriff? Who is conducting this investigation?

Gloria: There they are conducting the investigation themselves, CID, themselves are conducting the investigation.

Interviewer #1: That’s where I was going for, because you also heard that someone was sexually harassing her or…

Interviewer #2: Stalking.

Interviewer #1: Stalking, huh? Why don’t you tell us a little bit about that?

[44:03]
Gloria: Yes, look, because three months ago… it’s already four months ago, more than four months ago, I looked her weird, strange, [UI], she didn’t sleep, she lost weight, I mean, anemic because I took her to the doctor and my daughter was anemic, I said, "What’s going on with my daughter? "What’s happening to you, daughter? Tell me, tell me because I’m really worried about how I’m seeing you,” "Mommy, I have nothing," I said, "Tell me, for God’s sake, speak, tell me, tell me," she said: "Mommy, I don’t want you to worry anymore," "Okay, let’s talk," "Let’s talk, sit down," she said: "Mommy, something really bad is happening to me at the military base where I am," I said: "What’s happening to you?" She said: "Mommy, I’m being sexually harassed by a sergeant," I said: "God in heaven, why didn’t you denounce that wretch? Denounce that miserable, daughter of my life," she said: "Mommy, I can’t because they won’t believe me," she said, "Several have been harassed and they do not believe them", she said, "I want to finish going out and start studying, it is what I want", I said: "No daughter, no daughter of my life, no. You have to accuse him daughter", she said: "Mommy, I signed up for my country, to defend my country, I have to endure [UI] And I’m going to defend myself against that wretch,” said my daughter.

[45:18]
Interviewer #1: Okay.

Gloria: And look, I begged her so much, I said, "Give me the name and I’ll go, I’ll go to that base and report to that wretch so he can learn to respect a woman".

Interviewer #1: Sure.

Gloria: She said, "Mommy, he’s going to hurt you, they’re very bad, the rank that I got is the lowest on the base, the rank where I’m at is the worst mommy," "Why do you say that?" "I know what I say, mommy. They don’t think of it to hurt," "My God, where did you get, my daughter?" She said: "No Mommy, don’t worry, I’ll be fine." She left me so worried and look where we’re coming to, where’s my daughter? [UI]… on that military base, what happened to my creature? What I want is to make it clear to half the world that they will help me, the governor, the congressmen, the president. There’s something very [UI] going on at that base.

[46:05]
Interviewer #1: We are talking to Mrs. Gloria Guillén, mother of Vanessa Guillén, soldier who has not appeared for more than 40 days and they do not give her specific answers, the reason why I asked her "Who was conducting the investigation?" It’s because it’s obvious that if they did something themselves, or know that this person was bothering their daughter, they themselves are going to try to cover this up, we’ve seen it with police departments. So, what you need here, Mrs. Gloria, is an independent, outside investigation, and we need to get to congressmen, get to the president. Is there a request that someone can fill out so that we can get this to the president?

Gloria: Yeah, it’s all over social media: Hashtag Find Vanessa Guillén.

[47:05]
Interviewer #1: Hashtag find Vanessa…

Interviewer #2: Guillén.

Interviewer #1: Guillén, and there people can fill out that petition. How many signatures are needed for the federal government to handle the investigation, Mrs. Gloria?

Gloria: It’s 100,000 signatures. 100,000. My God, I’d like the public to help me, that’s three minutes of their time, three minutes to sign so the federal government can go in and investigate this base and give me my daughter those wretches. I hope they haven’t hurt my child, because I would die of pain, that’s my life, that girl is my life.

Interviewer #1: Oh! No. I just can’t believe it. Really, when people say that these things don’t happen in America, that we have some very honest cops, a very honest army. No gentlemen!

Gloria: No, it’s pure corruption.

Interviewer #1: No sirs, Vanessita herself said to her mother: "Where I am, they are very bad, they are very bad", and she said that she was going to defend herself. Go ahead Tucán.

[48:05]
Interviewer #2: No, and mostly what Mrs. Gloria was telling me when I asked her for the interview, she said there was a camera where she was, in the gun department there was a camera, and so far, they still can’t find that camera.

Interviewer #1: Ah! Don’t tell me, Mrs. Gloria.

Gloria: Yes, look I will correct something, my daughter never disappeared from the parking lot there of the military base, never disappeared from… She disappeared from the weapons building, another thing, that day no work was done, I was told lies by the detectives, that day no work was done, they made her come down with lies, that’s why she was dressed as a civilian, my daughter, those wretches brought her down to catch her, do you understand me? They didn’t work that day, I already discovered that they didn’t work, they hired someone from inside, private, confidential, who fears for his life, that’s why I won’t give the name, that day they didn’t work, he said: "And it was a sergeant, his daughter was kidnapped by a sergeant", that’s why I [UI].

[49:19]
Interviewer #1: [UI] Mrs. Gloria, have you already spoken to people like Sylvia Garcia? We’re going to have her here on the show next week, what do they say? Are you being told that you will be helped? Have you heard concrete answers from state, federal, local officials?

Gloria: Look, I contacted Sylvia Garcia, she talked to me, she said, "We’re going to try to help you, we’re going to help you.” Yeah, maybe they’re looking into it, but I wasn’t helped by them saying, "Ma'am, we’re doing this," I asked them to meet Sylvia Garcia, to talk to her personally, I’ve been asking for it for five days, nothing, no appointment, my daughter is a priority, because my daughter is [UI] the government, my daughter is defending her nation.

[50:03]
Interviewer #1: Your daughter was there fighting for us.

Gloria: For us!

Interviewer #1: Exposing her life in a place where she was supposed to be protected. Let’s hope in God that your daughter is safe and healthy.

Gloria: [UI]… my goodness.

Interviewer #1: But we are definitely going to keep bringing news to the public about your case here. Do you have a phone Mrs. Gloria for anything if people want to communicate with you or how they can contact you later?

Gloria: Well, my phone number… [UI].

Interviewer #1: or if you want to…

Gloria: My phone number…

Interviewer #1: Yes, go on.

Gloria: Eight, thirty-two, nine, forty-six, seventy-three, and sixty-two.

Interviewer #1: One more time, please.

Interviewer #1: We are very sorry for what is happening Mrs. Gloria. Let’s have Vanessa in our prayers and your family. I’m going to have the congresswoman Sylvia Garcia here next week and believe me I’m going to put her through the interview we’re having today with you, and I’m going to tell her to please move now because this is a priority, you don’t know where your daughter is, your daughter has to be at home with you and if an injustice was done here, the people who committed it have to pay, and we’ll get to the very end of it, Mrs. Gloria. Anything else you’d like to add?

[51:34]
Gloria: Yeah, I’m asking the congresswoman here if she’s going to help me, that helps me. Let the public help me to take this to the governor, to the president, because I’m going to tell you one thing, they’re not going to enroll any more young boys in the army, because many mothers are telling me that they’re going to get their children out, that they’re not going to register anymore. Now in a few years the people will become old, who will serve the government? Who will defend the country? Who will go to war?

Interviewer #1: Of course.

Gloria: As the president has [UI], they are pure soldiers who are [UI] the white house, and if there are no soldiers, what will they do? My daughter is priority, my daughter is serving the government, the nation, those wretches have to pay, because for some miserable, evil minds, it’s not going to end everything, we have to do something and do it now, that my daughter is alive, because God forbid if my daughter was done something I [UI]… that would kill me, the pain.

[52:18]
Interviewer #1: And we hear there’s a cover-up, that seems obvious.

Gloria: Yes, there is a cover-up.

Interviewer #1: It seems to be obvious.

Gloria: Yes, on the part of the detectives they’re covering up everything, because they have four lies, which I’ve discovered are lies, the truth is what I’ve discovered.

Interviewer #1: Well, Mrs. Gloria, let’s keep in touch with you, send you a big hug and we’ll contact you to find out what Congresswoman Sylvia Garcia said. Thank you very much.

Gloria: Okay. Thank you very much, God bless you and sign the petition, it is what I ask the most now, that you sign the petition to get to the white house.

Interviewer #1: Of course, thank you very much.

Interviewer #2: Of course, thank you very much.

[52:52]

Vanessa Guillen: Soldier’s mom says a sergeant sexually harassed daughter before she vanished, calls for FBI to take over case [EXCLUSIVE]
snipped
Vanessa Guillen: Soldier’s mom says a sergeant sexually harassed daughter before she vanished, calls for FBI to take over case [EXCLUSIVE]
https://www.crimeonline.com/author/legan/
by Leigh Egan
June 9, 2020

As the desperate search continues for missing Fort Hood soldier, Vanessa Guillen, her mother is hoping confidential information her daughter shared with her will lead to answers.

As CrimeOnline previously reported, Guillen, 20 was reportedly last seen on April 22 at around 1 p.m. at the parking lot of the Regimental Engineer Squadron Headquarters, 3rd Cavalry Regiment, in Fort Hood, Texas. Guillen left behind her car keys, barracks room key, identification card, and wallet in the Arms room, where she works.

Despite exhaustive searches between family members, volunteers, and soldiers, Guillen is still missing, and her family says military investigators are not providing details into the investigation

CrimeOnline spoke with Guillen’s mother, Gloria Guillen, who said that her daughter confided in her before she disappeared. Guillen apparently didn’t feel safe at Fort Hood, in part due to a sergeant who Guillen said had been sexually harassing her.

“[Guillen] said it was stalking and verbal harassment. He would look at her some type of way that would make any woman feel uncomfortable,” Gloria Guillen, who speaks Spanish, said through her daughter, Mayra Guillen, who translated on her behalf.

Guillen told her mother that the unnamed sergeant would also follow her when she went jogging, something she did routinely to stay active. Gloria pushed for the sergeant’s name and wanted to report the incident but held off when Guillen promised her she would take care of it. A few weeks later, Guillen disappeared.

Seems like there would be cameras all over the place. I’m just catching up with this missing woman’s case. Well 20 yrs old. I’d call her a kid in most situations. So sad. Prayers and hope for competence in finding her exact location.

Seems like there would be cameras all over the place. I’m just catching up with this missing woman’s case. Well 20 yrs old. I’d call her a kid in most situations. So sad. Prayers and hope for competence in finding her exact location.
you would think so - and yet, not much has been released by the base. IMO I think there is some major covering up going on.
JMO

Spanish To English Translation
EL SHOW DE BETO RAMIREZ (June 5, 2020)

***I know there is quite a bit of misleading information posted in countless of these forums. Many times people posting opinions as facts.
So at this time, I want to state I did (not) do the translation segment below and can (not) guarantee in any manner the authenticity of the translation provided. The person who did complete the translation is (not) associated with EL SHOW DE BETO RAMIREZ .***

LEGEND
All voices are accompanied by a number or name to designate the order of appearance in the recording.

Interviewer #1
Beto Ramírez
[UI] Unintelligible
[CS] Crosstalking
[SIC] Literal Word containing probable error

Gloria
Gloria Guillén

Interviewer #2
Tucán

Audio file: SOLDADA VANESSA GULLEN (entrevista con la mama gloria) (06/05/2020)

Audio duration: 00:13:10

[40:42]
Interviewer #1: People, we continue in the show of Beto Ramirez. 20-years-old soldier Vanessa Guillén, was last seen on 22 April in the parking lot of her barracks at the Fort Hood military base and her family demands answers. Soldier Vanessa Guillén was reported missing on April 22 when she was last seen, I repeat, in the parking lot of her regional engineer squad headquarters at Fort Hood, officials from the military base and a commando that is conducting the army’s criminal investigation known as CID are indicated. Guillén’s belongings, the keys to her room, her wallet and her ID were later found in the area where she worked. The family and friends of the young woman continue their search and have sought the help of organizations in finding her whereabouts. On Friday, May 22, a peaceful protest took place in Killeen, Texas, and so far she has received no response.
We have on the phone line Mrs. Gloria Guillén. We welcome Mrs. Gloria and thank you for being on our show. How are you? I imagine you are not very well. But tell us, what do the authorities say to you?

[42:21]
Gloria: Hello, thank you very much for inviting me, by the way, I am very desperate and distressed about my daughter. About the case of my daughter Vanessa Guillén, they have not said anything to me, those detectives have not told me anything, after forty-many days I am still in the same.

Interviewer #1: Okay, How many days has your daughter been missing?

Gloria: 43 days.

Interviewer #1: 43 days. And when was the last time you spoke to your daughter before she disappeared?

[43:04]
Gloria: I had spoken to her two days before, because it was Sunday when I saw her, the last time I saw her was on Sunday when she was here with us, she came to spend time here with us and I saw her, I hugged her and I said goodbye to her and I said: "God help you”, that was the only day I looked at her, Sunday.

Interviewer #1: Okay, And after that, you didn’t hear from her? They found her belongings. Now a question, Mrs. Gloria, is this investigation being carried out by the same army or the local authorities, the district there? Is the prosecutor investigating, the sheriff? Who is conducting this investigation?

Gloria: There they are conducting the investigation themselves, CID, themselves are conducting the investigation.

Interviewer #1: That’s where I was going for, because you also heard that someone was sexually harassing her or…

Interviewer #2: Stalking.

Interviewer #1: Stalking, huh? Why don’t you tell us a little bit about that?

[44:03]
Gloria: Yes, look, because three months ago… it’s already four months ago, more than four months ago, I looked her weird, strange, [UI], she didn’t sleep, she lost weight, I mean, anemic because I took her to the doctor and my daughter was anemic, I said, "What’s going on with my daughter? "What’s happening to you, daughter? Tell me, tell me because I’m really worried about how I’m seeing you,” "Mommy, I have nothing," I said, "Tell me, for God’s sake, speak, tell me, tell me," she said: "Mommy, I don’t want you to worry anymore," "Okay, let’s talk," "Let’s talk, sit down," she said: "Mommy, something really bad is happening to me at the military base where I am," I said: "What’s happening to you?" She said: "Mommy, I’m being sexually harassed by a sergeant," I said: "God in heaven, why didn’t you denounce that wretch? Denounce that miserable, daughter of my life," she said: "Mommy, I can’t because they won’t believe me," she said, "Several have been harassed and they do not believe them", she said, "I want to finish going out and start studying, it is what I want", I said: "No daughter, no daughter of my life, no. You have to accuse him daughter", she said: "Mommy, I signed up for my country, to defend my country, I have to endure [UI] And I’m going to defend myself against that wretch,” said my daughter.

[45:18]
Interviewer #1: Okay.

Gloria: And look, I begged her so much, I said, "Give me the name and I’ll go, I’ll go to that base and report to that wretch so he can learn to respect a woman".

Interviewer #1: Sure.

Gloria: She said, "Mommy, he’s going to hurt you, they’re very bad, the rank that I got is the lowest on the base, the rank where I’m at is the worst mommy," "Why do you say that?" "I know what I say, mommy. They don’t think of it to hurt," "My God, where did you get, my daughter?" She said: "No Mommy, don’t worry, I’ll be fine." She left me so worried and look where we’re coming to, where’s my daughter? [UI]… on that military base, what happened to my creature? What I want is to make it clear to half the world that they will help me, the governor, the congressmen, the president. There’s something very [UI] going on at that base.

[46:05]
Interviewer #1: We are talking to Mrs. Gloria Guillén, mother of Vanessa Guillén, soldier who has not appeared for more than 40 days and they do not give her specific answers, the reason why I asked her "Who was conducting the investigation?" It’s because it’s obvious that if they did something themselves, or know that this person was bothering their daughter, they themselves are going to try to cover this up, we’ve seen it with police departments. So, what you need here, Mrs. Gloria, is an independent, outside investigation, and we need to get to congressmen, get to the president. Is there a request that someone can fill out so that we can get this to the president?

Gloria: Yeah, it’s all over social media: Hashtag Find Vanessa Guillén.

[47:05]
Interviewer #1: Hashtag find Vanessa…

Interviewer #2: Guillén.

Interviewer #1: Guillén, and there people can fill out that petition. How many signatures are needed for the federal government to handle the investigation, Mrs. Gloria?

Gloria: It’s 100,000 signatures. 100,000. My God, I’d like the public to help me, that’s three minutes of their time, three minutes to sign so the federal government can go in and investigate this base and give me my daughter those wretches. I hope they haven’t hurt my child, because I would die of pain, that’s my life, that girl is my life.

Interviewer #1: Oh! No. I just can’t believe it. Really, when people say that these things don’t happen in America, that we have some very honest cops, a very honest army. No gentlemen!

Gloria: No, it’s pure corruption.

Interviewer #1: No sirs, Vanessita herself said to her mother: "Where I am, they are very bad, they are very bad", and she said that she was going to defend herself. Go ahead Tucán.

[48:05]
Interviewer #2: No, and mostly what Mrs. Gloria was telling me when I asked her for the interview, she said there was a camera where she was, in the gun department there was a camera, and so far, they still can’t find that camera.

Interviewer #1: Ah! Don’t tell me, Mrs. Gloria.

Gloria: Yes, look I will correct something, my daughter never disappeared from the parking lot there of the military base, never disappeared from… She disappeared from the weapons building, another thing, that day no work was done, I was told lies by the detectives, that day no work was done, they made her come down with lies, that’s why she was dressed as a civilian, my daughter, those wretches brought her down to catch her, do you understand me? They didn’t work that day, I already discovered that they didn’t work, they hired someone from inside, private, confidential, who fears for his life, that’s why I won’t give the name, that day they didn’t work, he said: "And it was a sergeant, his daughter was kidnapped by a sergeant", that’s why I [UI].

[49:19]
Interviewer #1: [UI] Mrs. Gloria, have you already spoken to people like Sylvia Garcia? We’re going to have her here on the show next week, what do they say? Are you being told that you will be helped? Have you heard concrete answers from state, federal, local officials?

Gloria: Look, I contacted Sylvia Garcia, she talked to me, she said, "We’re going to try to help you, we’re going to help you.” Yeah, maybe they’re looking into it, but I wasn’t helped by them saying, "Ma'am, we’re doing this," I asked them to meet Sylvia Garcia, to talk to her personally, I’ve been asking for it for five days, nothing, no appointment, my daughter is a priority, because my daughter is [UI] the government, my daughter is defending her nation.

[50:03]
Interviewer #1: Your daughter was there fighting for us.

Gloria: For us!

Interviewer #1: Exposing her life in a place where she was supposed to be protected. Let’s hope in God that your daughter is safe and healthy.

Gloria: [UI]… my goodness.

Interviewer #1: But we are definitely going to keep bringing news to the public about your case here. Do you have a phone Mrs. Gloria for anything if people want to communicate with you or how they can contact you later?

Gloria: Well, my phone number… [UI].

Interviewer #1: or if you want to…

Gloria: My phone number…

Interviewer #1: Yes, go on.

Interviewer #1: One more time, please.

Interviewer #1: We are very sorry for what is happening Mrs. Gloria. Let’s have Vanessa in our prayers and your family. I’m going to have the congresswoman Sylvia Garcia here next week and believe me I’m going to put her through the interview we’re having today with you, and I’m going to tell her to please move now because this is a priority, you don’t know where your daughter is, your daughter has to be at home with you and if an injustice was done here, the people who committed it have to pay, and we’ll get to the very end of it, Mrs. Gloria. Anything else you’d like to add?

[51:34]
Gloria: Yeah, I’m asking the congresswoman here if she’s going to help me, that helps me. Let the public help me to take this to the governor, to the president, because I’m going to tell you one thing, they’re not going to enroll any more young boys in the army, because many mothers are telling me that they’re going to get their children out, that they’re not going to register anymore. Now in a few years the people will become old, who will serve the government? Who will defend the country? Who will go to war?

Interviewer #1: Of course.

Gloria: As the president has [UI], they are pure soldiers who are [UI] the white house, and if there are no soldiers, what will they do? My daughter is priority, my daughter is serving the government, the nation, those wretches have to pay, because for some miserable, evil minds, it’s not going to end everything, we have to do something and do it now, that my daughter is alive, because God forbid if my daughter was done something I [UI]… that would kill me, the pain.

[52:18]
Interviewer #1: And we hear there’s a cover-up, that seems obvious.

Gloria: Yes, there is a cover-up.

Interviewer #1: It seems to be obvious.

Gloria: Yes, on the part of the detectives they’re covering up everything, because they have four lies, which I’ve discovered are lies, the truth is what I’ve discovered.

Interviewer #1: Well, Mrs. Gloria, let’s keep in touch with you, send you a big hug and we’ll contact you to find out what Congresswoman Sylvia Garcia said. Thank you very much.

Gloria: Okay. Thank you very much, God bless you and sign the petition, it is what I ask the most now, that you sign the petition to get to the white house.

Interviewer #1: Of course, thank you very much.

Interviewer #2: Of course, thank you very much.

[52:52]
This part:

“Yes, look I will correct something, my daughter never disappeared from the parking lot there of the military base, never disappeared from… She disappeared from the weapons building, another thing, that day no work was done, I was told lies by the detectives, that day no work was done, they made her come down with lies, that’s why she was dressed as a civilian, my daughter, those wretches brought her down to catch her, do you understand me?”

Wow! So according to the mother, Vanessa did not work that day and she disappeared from the building, not the parking lot.

This part:

“Yes, look I will correct something, my daughter never disappeared from the parking lot there of the military base, never disappeared from… She disappeared from the weapons building, another thing, that day no work was done, I was told lies by the detectives, that day no work was done, they made her come down with lies, that’s why she was dressed as a civilian, my daughter, those wretches brought her down to catch her, do you understand me?”

Wow! So according to the mother, Vanessa did not work that day and she disappeared from the building, not the parking lot.

Yes. That's what's she's saying. Which makes complete sense because we all wondered why she was in civi clothes, AND, why she had to go in at 9 am. This is definitely not adding up, and they need to be held accountable on what's going on.

you would think so - and yet, not much has been released by the base. IMO I think there is some major covering up going on.
JMO

I think Army CID did quite a bit initially to get the word out re: VG's disappearance.

They immediately released info r/t where and when she was last seen, along w/ a description of what she was wearing at the time.

The top brass even mentioned her disappearance at a national briefing in an attempt to ^ public awareness.

They've also posted a reward, something which, as I understand it, is pretty rare for the military to do in missing person cases.

I tend to believe the reason we're not hearing a lot from them right now is that they've progressed far enough in their investigation to have an (unnamed) suspect in their sights:

SFA:
Rheinlander reportedly claimed that the Army CID was in contact with the family and kept them informed about the investigation. He admitted that since the case is ongoing, however, that officials have not released a lot of information, to “safeguard the process,” according to Stripes.

I completely understand the family's frustration over not knowing what progress LE has made.
Having said that, LE's obligation is to VG, and to ensure that justice is served on her behalf.

I think this investigation is complicated.

It's going to take time.

I'm giving CID the benefit of the doubt here. I believe they're working hard on her case.

JMO.

I want to talk about the part of the interview around 48:00 min in. I know Spanish, so this is what I'm hearing from the actual video.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mom states she never disappeared from the parking lot.
Mom confirms that there was one camera, and they can't find it.
She was told by someone that works there, that she will not name because they fear for their life, that they did NOT work that day.
She was told by this same person that they believe the sergeant took her. That they said, "Ma'am, the sergeant took her".
Mom states she knows that she was set up to report there as a trap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, this is is so disturbing. My question is, if this person told her this, why won't they just say the name of the sergeant? If the mom knew, I'm pretty sure she would tell the world, if she feels like the Army isn't going to do anything. She wouldn't have anything to lose. :(

OR... maybe they(CID) have the name, but are building up a case because they haven't found any real clear evidence.

However, it seems like Fort Hood just has a bad rep from the past, and that's why people aren't buying into the CID doing their job.

I also want to address something about the mother. Hispanic culture is a very "family oriented" culture. We put family first, and will do ANYTHING to protect our families-especially children. I just want people to try and understand where this mother is coming from. She has no real answers. It's been almost 2 months. She knows her daughter had a stalker, and that her daughter couldn't even report it.

Those that are feeling like a PI was a bad move, please know that she is just exhausting all efforts. She wants answers, and like I said, Latina mothers will go to the ends of the earth for their children. (not that others won't, I'm just speaking on my personal experience).

I truly sympathize with her, and I hope I worded this close enough for anyone to try and understand her. This poor mother is hurting, and she just wants answers. This is just my opinion. :)

Last edited:
I want to talk about the part of the interview around 48:00 min in. I know Spanish, so this is what I'm hearing from the actual video.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She was told by someone that works there, that she will not name because they fear for their life, that they did NOT work that day.
She was told by this same person that they believe the sergeant took her. That they said, "Ma'am, the sergeant took her".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, this is is so disturbing. My question is, if this person told her this, why won't they just say the name of the sergeant? If the mom knew, I'm pretty sure she would tell the world, if she feels like the Army isn't going to do anything. She wouldn't have anything to lose. :(

OR... maybe they(CID) have the name, but are building up a case because they haven't found any real clear evidence.

However, it seems like Fort Hood just has a bad rep from the past, and that's why people aren't buying into the CID doing their job.

I also want to address something about the mother. Hispanic culture is a very "family oriented" culture. We put family first, and will do ANYTHING to protect our families-especially children. I just want people to try and understand where this mother is coming from. She has no real answers. It's been almost 2 months. She knows her daughter had a stalker, and that her daughter couldn't even report it.

Those that are feeling like a PI was a bad move, please know that she is just exhausting all efforts. She wants answers, and like I said, Latina mothers will go to the ends of the earth for their children. (not that others won't, I'm just speaking on my personal experience).

I truly sympathize with her, and I hope I worded this close enough for anyone to try and understand her. This poor mother is hurting, and she just wants answers. This is just my opinion. :)

I totally empathize with mother. I would hire a PI as soon as possible. All hands on deck. Hopefully the military is doing their own investigation and just keeping quiet. Or waiting for her to be found. Does the military have total jurisdiction?

I totally empathize with mother. I would hire a PI as soon as possible. All hands on deck. Hopefully the military is doing their own investigation and just keeping quiet. Or waiting for her to be found. Does the military have total jurisdiction?

I want to say yes, because it was on base. However, the petition that she developed, reached it's goal. So maybe the WH can give her an answer, and conduct an investigation from an outside source, not affiliated with Ft. Hood. It unfortunately will take time. :(

MOO - Solely IMO only, As I have written before, Vanessa was kidnapped, induced or seduced off the base by a superior officer. Hidden in his car.
His identity is known to the CID but being kept secret because:
1. He is important/politically connected
( a general’s or senator’s son?)
2. He has previously committed crimes against young females new to the base - but the Army has not punished him or stopped him.
The Army’s failure to prevent him from his pattern of sexual harassment would be the basis for a huge scandal and a $50 million lawsuit against the Army by Vanessa’s family. So the Army stays mum.
In the best light, CID is preparing the case against this person and getting ready to arrest him.
To solve this case, confidentially interview each of Vanessa‘s girlfriends from the base and
generally canvas young females on the base.
The girlfriends will know who Vanessa has been harassed by and the general female population will know who the on-base harassers are.
Bring Vanessa Home! MOO! MOO!

MOO - Solely IMO only, As I have written before, Vanessa was kidnapped, induced or seduced off the base by a superior officer. Hidden in his car.
His identity is known to the CID but being kept secret because:
1. He is important/politically connected
( a general’s or senator’s son?)
2. He has previously committed crimes against young females new to the base - but the Army has not punished him or stopped him.
The Army’s failure to prevent him from his pattern of sexual harassment would be the basis for a huge scandal and a $50 million lawsuit against the Army by Vanessa’s family. So the Army stays mum.
In the best light, CID is preparing the case against this person and getting ready to arrest him.
To solve this case, confidentially interview each of Vanessa‘s girlfriends from the base and
generally canvas young females on the base.
The girlfriends will know who Vanessa has been harassed by and the general female population will know who the on-base harassers are.
Bring Vanessa Home! MOO! MOO!

I think the key here is, that they know this person has had reports and they continuously failed to address them, and now they're scrambling. I just have this gut feeling. But of course, that's my opinion.

My husband who is also military, thinks that it was more than one person who lured her. That's his "gut feeling". I know we can speculate, but I feel like it keeps leading back to this "sergeant".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eppomoosha