TX - Police respond to reports of shooter at Santa Fe High School, 18 May 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
getting sense this might be worse than we think

they just talked to a student saying she heard a bunch of windows being shot out

I can’t even with this. How are any of the students who have survived previous shootings ever supposed to heal when this keeps happening? We are broken here in America. Broken. [emoji174]

[FONT=&amp][/FONT][FONT=&amp]JUST IN: Suspect in active shooting incident at Texas high school appears to be a student, local law enforcement has told other agencies.

https://twitter.com/ABCWorldNews/status/997484809495764992

attachment.php

[/FONT]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 9.32.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 9.32.28 AM.png
    144.9 KB · Views: 270
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/18/us/texas-school-shooting/index.html
[h=1]Suspect in custody after shooting at Texas' Santa Fe High School[/h]
"We were all standing (outside), but not even five minutes later, we started hearing gunshots," she said. "And then everybody starts running, but like the teachers are telling us to stay put, but we're all just running away."

"I didn't see anybody shooting, but like (the gunshots) were kind of spaced," Angelica said, adding she heard about four shots.
The entire school district is on lockdown, district officials said.

CNN) — [BREAKING NEWS UPDATE 10:14 A.M.]
A suspect is in custody after a shooting at Texas' Santa Fe High School, according to Cris Richardson, the assistant principal. He told reporters assembled near the school that there was an active shooting, but "that person has been arrested and is secured."
[PREVIOUS STORY 10:05 A.M.]
(CNN) -- A shooting has been reported at a high school in the southeastern Texas city of Santa Fe, officials said Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From above article:

A gunman walked into an art class at Santa Fe High School and began firing what looked like a shotgun, a witness told CNN affiliate KTRK.
The witness told KTRK she saw a girl shot in the leg.
Patients from the school are being taken to a hospital in the nearby city of Galveston, hospital spokesman Raul Reyes said. He did not say how many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they are talking buckshot or something? And pumping a gun

translation pls

NOT confirmed numbers maybe 3 or 4 they are being careful but they are using the words trying to an "accurate" account that really is not all that comforting

apparently it was a teacher that got all the potential targets out of the classrooms in the hallways

this blew me away the first time this happened it was a university one instant thought that is just stupid

then the media went nuts what a hero

common sense especially if one has a machine gun what is better for them a hallway full of people running all over or people locked behind doors in dark rooms behind desks ??

a kid is now saying the shooter threw canisters in a classroom?

as i am listening to members of the community I wondered what the population was

around 13,000

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...sy-ab..0.7.623...0j0i22i10i30k1.0.5eooKUsfB-Q

Come down to scanner-you cannot discuss it here.

ugh

at least 8 dead

explosives still be looked for

local

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics