TX - Police respond to reports of shooter at Santa Fe High School, 18 May 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it is illegal to sell a handgun to someone under 18. Yet he posts a picture of a handgun on social media. Without getting into specifics of TX law, to me that is a warning sign which should have been reported to LE for them to follow up on. We will see if that happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel compelled to comfort everyone

all our leaders are sending both their thoughts and prayers

puke now

WHEW

Oh lord all mighty, to think that the biggest thing we had to worry about in the 70's was getting busted for pot...

We never, ever, ever had to deal with something like this. It wasn't even on the radar. It wasn't even a thought. Or a possibility. Or even something anyone could fathom. I can't even imagine being a student, teacher, or parent right now.

My heart wonders when will it end? How many kids? Why?

Someone please answer to us. Don't give me good guy bad guy scenario like some Clint Eastwood movie. It's a movie!

What every terrorist knows is the element of surprise. And that is something no one can ever plan for.

Will congress ever do the right thing? Not without a turnover, because while there are more guns than citizens, there is still the mindset. Imagine how powerful it would be if our government took safety measures while still protecting the second amendment?

Imagine how powerful our government would be if it substituted the wall for kids, North Korea for kids, Iran for kids, Israel for kids, China for kids, EU for kids.

Imagine a UN for kids?

I am skeptical, because I am old, been there done that... Show me something new. You say you are the great negotiater, it is your moniker, your monkey.

Well then, prove it.

Not saying that at all, I could be 100% off on why this child did this. IMO there is a problem in society and that's just one of many problems.
I have a 13 year old step son and if my husband yells at him for something it's the end of the world and he will pout for days if my husband doesn't coddle him and literally will carry him like a baby and spend the rest of the day doing anything to make him smile again. I yell at my kids and they handle it no problem they change what they are doing or fix their error and we go on. It's not the end of the world. I had said something to my step son one day and I didn't even yell and he started hitting himself in the face.
I just feel there is issues all around us. I can see someone teasing my stepson and he'd be that kid to go shoot someone because he can't handle much of anything.

Again not profiling anything just society is a mess and feel lots starts with parenting.
ALL JMO

Some people are extremely sensitive and don't handle stress or conflicts well. Each kid is different. Some respond well to toughen up others crumble, internalize then implode or explode.

I did see an overhead shot of the trailer. It appears really run down. I wonder if anyone even lived in it? So many questions.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I highly doubt that the mobile home that is being searched is the primary residence of the shooter, or his parents.

The mother is an admin assistant at a pedes endocrine office at Uinv of Tx Health in Galveston, 30 min away from Santa Fe high school. Father's business is in Houston, about 55 min away.

Both parents employed-- father owns North American Marine business. (*This is a ship repair and industrial cleaning business)

Very unlikely they lived in a mobile home in Santa Fe.

Did the detained student live in the mobile home?

Was the mobile home used for assembling the improvised explosives?

Did anyone live in the mobile home? Was it abandoned? Who owns the mobile home?

How many more people might know something about this. It's looking like it was not just the work of one monumentally disturbed teen.

Will be interesting to learn what they found in the mobile home.

If this is a simple incident of a bullied, unstable student acting out his revenge, why has his social media presence been completely scrubbed, and quickly at that?

Second person detained. What's his connection? What are their wider connections? People have found FB and Instagram friends and followers from many places including Turkey. One screen shot shows a friend saying to him "good job brother".

Are the parents dead too? What's happening at the mobile home where bombs have apparently been found? How many bombs did he have in total? It sounds like a lot. How could he get all these explosives and high powered weapons at the age of 17, all by himself, and without being noticed??

I wonder if we'll ever get even a smattering of answers.

What would stop him from getting bomb supplies and guns? The last bomber got stuff at Home Depot.

I want to know if the parents are still alive, or if he took care of them first. I haven't heard one thing about them yet.

Have they cleared his home yet, or are they still looking for bombs?

Strange, he was a star player on the football team, yet was mercilessly bullied, built bombs, acquired weapons, then shot up the school? Just seems out of place. A fellow player on the team says he never heard of him being bullied.

His friends need to be track down and questioned ASAP. He didn't do this by himself. No way. Who did he sit next to during lunch? Who did he chat with in the hallways? It's really unlikely for someone to not have one friend. Possible? Yes, but very unlikely. This kid was going to Church, he was participating in the festivities of the local Greek Community, he was on the football team at some point so, he had to have at least one friend.

So it is illegal to sell a handgun to someone under 18. Yet he posts a picture of a handgun on social media. Without getting into specifics of TX law, to me that is a warning sign which should have been reported to LE for them to follow up on. We will see if that happened.

Why would it have been a sign? Someone that age might not be able to own one but would be allowed to take a picture of one or fire one.

Not judging parents either but he posted a picture of that shirt on FB and the weapons on Instagram. SOMEONE saw them.

If his parents didn't someone did. But I highly doubt it violates any Community Standards on FB. FB allows Neo-Nazi, Pro-Rape Fb groups/pages btw. Makes no sense.

My girlfriend has an out of control 16 year old whom slapped her one day, my girlfriend's reaction was to smack her daughter back then started grabbing at one another.

People who hit children are people who teach children to hit.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I highly doubt that the mobile home that is being searched is the primary residence of the shooter, or his parents.

The mother is an admin assistant at a pedes endocrine office at Uinv of Tx Health in Galveston, 30 min away from Santa Fe high school. Father's business is in Houston, about 55 min away.

Both parents employed-- father owns North American Marine business.

Very unlikely they lived in a mobile home in Santa Fe.

Did the detained student live in the mobile home?

Was the mobile home used for assembling the improvised explosives?

Did anyone live in the mobile home? Was it abandoned? Who owns the mobile home?

How many more people might know something about this. It's looking like it was not just the work of one monumentally disturbed teen.

Will be interesting to learn what they found in the mobile home.

Agree. I believe it was you who posted info on the Parents. No way would they have to live in that dilapidated trailer. Was it unoccupied or occupied by maybe the second person they are looking at?

The suspected shooter has been identified as Dimitrios Pagourtzis, according to law enforcement officials, who asked not to be identified discussing the ongoing investigation. These officials added that some of the explosives were found at his family home. After the shooting, police and federal authorities could be seen blocking off an address linked to Pagourtzis’s mother and were going in and out of the home for hours.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-of-shots-fired-at-high-school-near-houston/

Looks like presser is about to start

If this is a simple incident of a bullied, unstable student acting out his revenge, why has his social media presence been completely scrubbed, and quickly at that?

Second person detained. What's his connection? What are their wider connections? People have found FB and Instagram friends and followers from many places including Turkey. One screen shot shows a friend saying to him "good job brother".

Are the parents dead too? What's happening at the mobile home where bombs have apparently been found? How many bombs did he have in total? It sounds like a lot. How could he get all these explosives and high powered weapons at the age of 17, all by himself, and without being noticed??

I wonder if we'll ever get even a smattering of answers.

I always wondered how they could scrub the internet so damn fast! Is it so he can get a fair trial? I like to see the SM to judge for myself but it's often gone.

the leaders have gotten together and are prepping for a presser

here it is

first i want to send all our prayers ( illegal separation of church and state I don't buy prayer and it is an insult)

next up

we want to bla bla bla about how awesome and amazing first responders were (usually about 10 months later we find out cr@p like the communications were not working and that it was a mess)

then we say joe and henry were amazing

then we go back to violating the constitution and go back to some prayer stuff

and then they get in their cars and go away

thank god there supposed to be doing their jobs but this is a an opportunity

who cares what these idiots think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors