TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New article with two videos in Spanish at the link. On these, the white car that Prisma ran after to get into the garage is more clearly visible. Could a Spanish speaker please check if there's anything new at the end of the second video when they discuss Prisma, the bartender and the ex? I'm not sure I understood correctly what was said.

Nuevos videos del caso de la desaparición de Prisma Peralta
I watched both of them. They basically say what we already know. That the boyfriend left much earlier than she did and that she got very upset when the bartender wouldn’t serve her any more drinks. They say the establishment kicked her out.

Wow, spent a bit of time catching up on several pages. Finally some media coverage and new information. I have read most and watched one video, have not watched Gray Hughes yet.

Still as confused as ever. If she had a road rage incident, it is possible the people followed at a distance trying to keep her in sight while calling cops or get a plate number. If it truly happened at the resetaurant, then it is possible they knew who it was, had her name from perhaps a credit card for her bill, etc.

Perhaps she was trying to lose the people or get out of "Dodge" thinking LE would be looking for her after use of a gun. Maybe she turned around on the highway to lose someone or be sure no LE was after her or was afraid they would be at her home? And did fly into the apartment building to get away or to hide?

What makes no sense to me though is she already blew off work for some reason and drank for several hours so one would think something was already wrong unless work was a very casual position.

It remains as confusing as ever to me. Why was she on an upper parking floor? Do you need a key or to be a resident to get there or no? I can't recall.

I wonder what the proof is that the ex was out of town. If he had been called by her frequently he could have left his phone elsewhere or planned this so it would not ping there but that seems a bit far fetched. However, an ex did live there...

Just thoughts...

Do ya'll think maybe there was a girl in his apartment? and he told her ...she almost sounds hurt and Jealous at the same time rushing over there like that , like she wanted to confront her, and the crying , not wanting to go back to work sounds broken hearty (yes I know not a real word) JMO MOO ETC.

Still as confused as ever. If she had a road rage incident, it is possible the people followed at a distance trying to keep her in sight while calling cops or get a plate number. If it truly happened at the resetaurant, then it is possible they knew who it was, had her name from perhaps a credit card for her bill, etc.
In the police incident report (link posted earlier) the address for the incident is 100 N Haskell Ave, which is 1.2 miles away from the E-Bar where Prisma had lunch. It's actually closer to the I-30.
Perhaps she was trying to lose the people or get out of "Dodge" thinking LE would be looking for her after use of a gun. Maybe she turned around on the highway to lose someone or be sure no LE was after her or was afraid they would be at her home? And did fly into the apartment building to get away or to hide?
It's a plausible theory IMO.

It remains as confusing as ever to me. Why was she on an upper parking floor? Do you need a key or to be a resident to get there or no? I can't recall.
She followed a car to get into a garage and went into an elevator with another person, so perhaps she didn't need additional codes, etc.
I wonder what the proof is that the ex was out of town. If he had been called by her frequently he could have left his phone elsewhere or planned this so it would not ping there but that seems a bit far fetched. However, an ex did live there...
In one of the article it is stated that "he was in another city with his friends". I imagine there's record (video?) of him being there.

An incident at Prisma's workplace was mentioned earlier on the tread without a source.

In the Gray Hughes' interview with her father, the latter states that Prisma had an altercation with a coworker that day. Aparently she parked in a spot that the other employee considered theirs.

There’s a big ole elephant in the room. I’m not sure we can actually point fingers at third parties causing her disappearance. I don’t know what she was like before this but I do know that someone who has a job, goes to lunch, drinks like a fish, blows the job off, gets into multiple altercations with people to the point of brandishing a gun, has major issues.

Was she spinning out of control? Could she have pulled a disappearing act on her own? Could she have been despondent and decided to take her own life? She certainly didn’t seem to be making wise choices that day.

One of the Spanish language news video had a statement by the police saying there is absolutely no evidence of anything criminal happening to her. Is this media blitz a Hail Mary pass to see if she will come out of hiding?

I don’t mean to upset our VI or her family but these are just some things going thru my mind.

ETA - Seems she also had an altercation at work with a coworker. Is she always a feisty person or is this very out of character for her?

In the Gray Hughes' interview, her father mentions that her jeep had been moved from where she left it to go inside the garage. It didn't sound like it had been moved very far, but none the less - moved. I don't know what to make of this.

The silver car she was seen crying near that had the trunk open - could the EX have been packing up to go somewhere? I don't understand how he could have lunch with her and be in another city.

She followed a car to get into a garage and went into an elevator with another person, so perhaps she didn't need additional codes, etc.

In one of the article it is stated that "he was in another city with his friends". I imagine there's record (video?) of him being there.
another City could mean Addison, Irving , Garland, Cedar Hill , Grand Prairie ,FT Worth, Plano, Frisco Which doesn't necessarily mean"out of town" its basically all one big city

In the Gray Hughes' interview, her father mentions that her jeep had been moved from where she left it to go inside the garage. It didn't sound like it had been moved very far, but none the less - moved. I don't know what to make of this.

The silver car she was seen crying near that had the trunk open - could the EX have been packing up to go somewhere? I don't understand how he could have lunch with her and be in another city.
if she was blocking the exit or entrance I can see someone moving it , I wouldn't do it but if someone sat there long enough waiting for the car to move with the keys in it , that wouldn't surprise me .

another City could mean Addison, Irving , Garland, Cedar Hill , Grand Prairie ,FT Worth, Plano, Frisco Which doesn't necessarily mean"out of town" its basically all one big city
Direct quote: "Detectives have reportedly confirmed he was in another city with friends."
New Video Released of Mesquite Mother Missing for Over 4 Months

"Out of town" was my poorly-chosen wording. In any case, the ex was likely not there when Prisma suddendly stopped communicating, after calling him 5 times in the last 10 minutes.

if she was blocking the exit or entrance I can see someone moving it , I wouldn't do it but if someone sat there long enough waiting for the car to move with the keys in it , that wouldn't surprise me .

I thought the same, but in the video of her in front of the elevator, she appears to have keys on a lanyard in her hand.

There’s a big ole elephant in the room. I’m not sure we can actually point fingers at third parties causing her disappearance. I don’t know what she was like before this but I do know that someone who has a job, goes to lunch, drinks like a fish, blows the job off, gets into multiple altercations with people to the point of brandishing a gun, has major issues.

Was she spinning out of control? Could she have pulled a disappearing act on her own? Could she have been despondent and decided to take her own life? She certainly didn’t seem to be making wise choices that day.

One of the Spanish language news video had a statement by the police saying there is absolutely no evidence of anything criminal happening to her. Is this media blitz a Hail Mary pass to see if she will come out of hiding?

I don’t mean to upset our VI or her family but these are just some things going thru my mind.

ETA - Seems she also had an altercation at work with a coworker. Is she always a feisty person or is this very out of character for her?
You’re not wrong to ask those questions IMO. At the very least she was having a REALLY bad day. Was her life always this drama filled (I know people like that) or was this unusual?

I personally think self harm would be more likely than her going into hiding mainly b/c it seems like it would have been an impulsive decision to disappear instead of planned out & how would she do it without her car, money, phone etc.? All of that would be monitored.

But then where did she go if self harm? Another search in around the apt. Bldg & garage would probably be a good idea IMO.

I'm going to go over there to see. On google maps Where the trash is located it does look like that's where she might have ended up if she Jumped . Then I will call the Detective.

The camera inside the garage would have likely recorded it if it had been moved, just like it recored Prisma parking the car.
There was some confusion about the location of the car early on. At first it was reported that it was found a block away from the Olympus. Later I checked and found that the address that was given is indeed a block away according to Google Maps, but a street sign with the exact same address (street and number) is also visible opposite the garage entrance, where she parked.
The ex left the restaurant hours before Prisma did. He had plenty of time to travel to another city before she appeared at his building.

The only way I can see her disappearing voluntarily is if she had help. But that person would probably be the person she turned around and ran to (out of fear? Of DUI? Of the gun incident?) but it seems like he wasn’t home.

But then who did the silver car belong to? That sighting bothers me. Without it I’m thinking self harm. But with a witness seeing her crying next to a silver car, trunk open after all this, right before she disappears...I don’t know.

But also why hiding is unlikely to me: her son & family
ETA Also why would someone help her to vanish? That’s putting himself in a really bad position & drawing attention to himself. Unless they didn’t think about all the cctv? IDK

I’m baffled.

Last edited:
The only thing that is kinda nagging at me is if she had a Gun in the jeep ,why would she jump? unless she didn't have it loaded , or maybe a jump was impulsive since she was up so high, OK so keep this to yourselves but Ive been suicidal ,I'm putting myself in her place , it sounds she was running around about to snap , it sounds like me out of control I honestly think if the top of the garage was the last place she was seen , she really might have jumped ...But see this is what annoys me when they don't share info , I think if they had released a bit more , maybe they would have thought to get to the landfill in a timely manner and I wonder if they went to the top floor at all .

The only thing that is kinda nagging at me is if she had a Gun in the jeep ,why would she jump? unless she didn't have it loaded , or maybe a jump was impulsive since she was up so high, OK so keep this to yourselves but Ive been suicidal ,I'm putting myself in her place , it sounds she was running around about to snap , it sounds like me out of control I honestly think if the top of the garage was the last place she was seen , she really might have jumped ...But see this is what annoys me when they don't share info , I think if they had released a bit more , maybe they would have thought to get to the landfill in a timely manner and I wonder if they went to the top floor at all .
I am curious about the gun as well. She was definitely in a bad way, so your theory could be accurate. I know the trunk being open is curious for most folks but I have been wondering would she really stand/sit there crying waiting for someone to throw her in a trunk? She seems like a fighter so I think if someone was threatening to put her in the trunk, she would have put up a mad fight.
Where I am stuck is why was she hanging out at a bar for so long? Was the lunch with the ex planned? Did she contact him after the altercation at work upset, needing comfort? Did he only have time for lunch because he was meeting up with friends? It does appear Prisma was headed home? Did she turn around because of the road rage? She surely had to be angry already? Most people do not pull guns out with traffic incidents. What set her off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay