TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I miss it about the gun Prisma allegedly pointed at 3 individuals after road rage incident??

If not here it is.

I just feel sad for her. Seems like she was having an awful day. Fights with co-worker, fights with ex, gets asked to leave bar, involved in road rage incident, goes missing.

A dallas police report states 3 witnesses said a woman in a white jeep pointed a gun at them near 100 block of N. Haskell Avenue just after 5 p.m.

Police believe it was Primsa.

Missing Mesquite mom was involved in road rage incident before she disappeared, police say

Did I miss it about the gun Prisma allegedly pointed at 3 individuals after road rage incident??

If not here it is.

I just feel sad for her. Seems like she was having an awful day. Fights with co-worker, fights with ex, gets asked to leave bar, involved in road rage incident, goes missing.

A dallas police report states 3 witnesses said a woman in a white jeep pointed a gun at them near 100 block of N. Haskell Avenue just after 5 p.m.

Missing Mesquite mom was involved in road rage incident before she disappeared, police say
The gun information is new. According to Prisma's stepfather, the gun was found "in her truck".

I couldn't watch the video at the link, but the article doesn't mention her having a fight with a co-worker. Is it in the video?

Prisma has lunch with her ex (or has renewed her relationship with him) and he leaves afterwards. She stays for three hours. She decides to go home but suddenly decides to reverse direction and go to her ex/current boyfriend’s apartment complex.

Maybe she could not reach him on the phone during that time period and got upset he wasn’t answering. Or did she suspect he was seeing someone else and it pissed her off?

Her ex had lunch and then went out of town?

Did he own a silver car?

The gun information is new. According to Prisma's stepfather, the gun was found "in her truck".

I couldn't watch the video at the link, but the article doesn't mention her having a fight with a co-worker. Is it in the video?

My bad might have been a different article.

Yes, Mr. Dan Fuchs is a wonderful, loving father.

Prisma has lunch with her ex (or has renewed her relationship with him) and he leaves afterwards. She stays for three hours. She decides to go home but suddenly decides to reverse direction and go to her ex/current boyfriend’s apartment complex.

Maybe she could not reach him on the phone during that time period and got upset he wasn’t answering. Or did she suspect he was seeing someone else and it pissed her off?

Her ex had lunch and then went out of town?

Did he own a silver car?

Idk what kind of vehicle he had.

I also don't know that the ex went out of town. I just know he wasn't there when she arrived. Doesn't mean he didn't come back

Gray Hughes Interview
With Mr. Dan Fuchs & detective

Surveillance footage shows Reyes' Jeep Wrangler pulling out of the E Bar parking lot and turning right onto Haskell.

From there, detectives tracked her phone driving south down Haskell Avenue.

Then near Haskell Avenue and Main Street, investigators say, Reyes was involved in a road rage incident with another car.

A Dallas police report says three witnesses in another vehicle said a woman pointed a gun at them in the 100 block of N. Haskell Avenue just after 5 p.m.​

This has already been posted

Surveillance footage shows Reyes' Jeep Wrangler pulling out of the E Bar parking lot and turning right onto Haskell.

From there, detectives tracked her phone driving south down Haskell Avenue.

Then near Haskell Avenue and Main Street, investigators say, Reyes was involved in a road rage incident with another car.

A Dallas police report says three witnesses in another vehicle said a woman pointed a gun at them in the 100 block of N. Haskell Avenue just after 5 p.m.​

If not here it is.

woah.

option a) if she pulled a gun on 3 witnesses, is it possible they started to follow her home, and that's why she flipped around and ran into the ex's apartment complex?

( i cannot read the article (due to eu restrictions) to see the timeline on how and when this was reported. was it immediately after the interaction with prisma?)

option b) if she was ordinarily armed, and she was angry and a bit drunk, maybe she ran in to someone she knew at that apartment complex, while looking for her ex-boyfriend, and things took a left turn due to someone feeling threatened (knowing she carried).

woah.

option a) if she pulled a gun on 3 witnesses, is it possible they started to follow her home, and that's why she flipped around and ran into the ex's apartment complex?

( i cannot read the article (due to eu restrictions) to see the timeline on how and when this was reported. was it immediately after the interaction with prisma)?

option b) if she was ordinarily armed, and she was angry and a bit drunk, maybe she ran in to someone she knew at that apartment complex, while looking for her ex-boyfriend, and things took a left turn due to someone feeling threatened (knowing she carried).
The witnesses were three girls who reported her. I doubt they would follow her to the interstate, knowing that she was armed.

The gun was reportedly found in her car, so it's not likely that she threatened someone with it on the garage roof.

I was wondering what the penalty was in Texas for DUI (speculation) + brandishing a gun. Could she have gone into hiding to avoid prosecution? Where would she go?

ETA: You can use a free web proxy to read the article.

Last edited:
The witnesses were three girls who reported her. I doubt they would follow her to the interstate, knowing that she was armed.

The gun was reportedly found in her car, so it's not likely that she threatened someone with it on the garage roof.

I was wondering what the penalty was in Texas for DUI (speculation) + brandishing a gun. Could she have gone into hiding to avoid prosecution? Where would she go?

true. unless they were armed, too. but, i agree, it's a bit far-fetched. just throwing out new ideas since we have all this new info. still watching gray's video, so i'm sure i'll have different perspective in 2 hours. lol.

i do believe her turn around was fear and not anger, now. maybe both, but she was probably freaking out if she pulled a gun on some people and didn't want to go home if she thought they would call the cops on her! not sure what the penalty for brandishing is, but she would have, at the very least, gotten a DUI, possibly reckless endangerment, etc. i think the gun pulling explains a lot of her behaviour we see in the video at the apartment. she was scared! and looking for someplace to hide out for a while, maybe, and that's why she called the babysitter, to say she'd be late? i think she was going to that apartment for a safe place to hide for a minute. after all, she was not thinking clearly at all.

poor girl, i seriously feel for her. i'm sure she was thinking how much that an arrest like that could screw up her life and just panicked.

true. unless they were armed, too. but, i agree, it's a bit far-fetched. just throwing out new ideas since we have all this new info. still watching gray's video, so i'm sure i'll have different perspective in 2 hours. lol.

i do believe her turn around was fear and not anger, now. maybe both, but she was probably freaking out if she pulled a gun on some people and didn't want to go home if she thought they would call the cops on her! not sure what the penalty for brandishing is, but she would have, at the very least, gotten a DUI, possibly reckless endangerment, etc. i think the gun pulling explains a lot of her behaviour we see in the video at the apartment. she was scared! and looking for someplace to hide out for a while, maybe, and that's why she called the babysitter, to say she'd be late? i think she was going to that apartment for a safe place to hide for a minute. after all, she was not thinking clearly at all.

poor girl, i seriously feel for her. i'm sure she was thinking how much that an arrest like that could screw up her life and just panicked.
Yeah, we're all speculating here, trying to turn over every stone. The road rage incident surely opened up some new possibilites.

She spoke to the babysitter for an hour in the afternoon, likely while alone at the restaurant. The babysitter claimed that they had a conversation about Prisma's work and that she was going to pick up her son in the evening as usual (no mention ob being late). It's not known if Prisma called the babysitter again after that.

New article with two videos in Spanish at the link. On these, the white car that Prisma ran after to get into the garage is more clearly visible. Could a Spanish speaker please check if there's anything new at the end of the second video when they discuss Prisma, the bartender and the ex? I'm not sure I understood correctly what was said.

Nuevos videos del caso de la desaparición de Prisma Peralta

Idk what kind of vehicle he had.

I also don't know that the ex went out of town. I just know he wasn't there when she arrived. Doesn't mean he didn't come back

Gray Hughes Interview
With Mr. Dan Fuchs & detective

FYI: Gray does a lengthy interview with Dan, (Prisma's stepdad), that is super informative and interesting! Well-worth listening to. Starts at 54:55. (Video in the post I reposted).

BBM - Correct. I was thinking maybe that when the bartender asked her to leave, she may have left with someone else, and came back for her car later - before heading up the interstate. Someone could have been following her when she doubled back. JMO
Has he stated why he didn't pick up ?

Some thoughts from Gray Hughes interview with her father....
Road rage was with employee/patron of E Bar. Looks like she jumped the curb exiting E Bar.
The ex lived with Prisma before moving into the apartment. Her father commented on the age gap between the couple.
Her son’s biological father does not live there but has family in the area. Her father said he lived “Deep South” Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay