TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The witness said a Lexus or something similar to that, we do know that 2 people that prisma knew had similar cars, and both cars were put up for sale shortly after her disappearance

yes, her sons father is one of people that sold a silver car
I’m stuck on the silver car. I think it’s probably very important unless it was just a random car (which is possible.) Her son’s father owned one, but was the other the ex who lived there? I think it’s a fair assumption that he was the other silver car owner. So maybe he didn’t leave for another city w/friends until after this sighting?

I’m stuck on the silver car. I think it’s probably very important unless it was just a random car (which is possible.) Her son’s father owned one, but was the other the ex who lived there? I think it’s a fair assumption that he was the other silver car owner. So maybe he didn’t leave for another city w/friends until after this sighting?
If the ex who lived there left after the sighting, he would not have had an alibi.

How would the child's father's car get on the roof if he had no association with the appartment complex?

or maybe she met said person up by where she knows said person parks and there was a confrontation and she went off the roof or in the trunk , Its about to storm like crazy and I was planning on going down there but if it gets worse I think Ill call the detective on track down and ask or shoot our theory on the roof , but I really want to go down there and look feel like most of these luxury apts are constructed the same and I'm still worried about her being wedged in a wall .

If the ex who lived there left after the sighting, he would not have had an alibi.

How would the child's father's car get on the roof if he had no association with the appartment complex?
Yes it makes no sense for the son’s father to be there.
If the ex did have a silver car though then I’m wondering all about the exact timing & how airtight that alibi is.

I am curious about the gun as well. She was definitely in a bad way, so your theory could be accurate. I know the trunk being open is curious for most folks but I have been wondering would she really stand/sit there crying waiting for someone to throw her in a trunk? She seems like a fighter so I think if someone was threatening to put her in the trunk, she would have put up a mad fight.
I agree. I'm not sure if the silver car fits in this story.
Where I am stuck is why was she hanging out at a bar for so long? Was the lunch with the ex planned? Did she contact him after the altercation at work upset, needing comfort? Did he only have time for lunch because he was meeting up with friends? It does appear Prisma was headed home? Did she turn around because of the road rage? She surely had to be angry already? Most people do not pull guns out with traffic incidents. What set her off?
IMO she did something she wouldn't have done while sober. If nothing else, she could have been angry for being denied more alcohol at the bar.

Was the gun registered to Prisma?
In Texas guns are not registered to anyone. Someone has to fill out the background check paperwork and it is to be retained by the gun sales people, but there is not a registry of whom a gun belongs to. I think some states do have such a registry, but not Texas.

I'm super confused now. So the ex/person she had lunch with DOES live in the apartments?
If so, its no coincidence she went there. She was drunk, angry and on a mission.
Has it been confirmed he was out of town?

"he was in another city with his friends" is what was quoted in an article. I'll try to find the article.

IMO she did something she wouldn't have done while sober. If nothing else, she could have been angry for being denied more alcohol at the bar.
So you’re thinking the silver car w/trunk open might just be incidental and have nothing to do with Prisma who was sitting and crying nearby? That’s definitely possible and might make things a tad bit less complicated! I agree that Prisma does not seem likely to be put in a trunk without a huge fight! But they should have been able to identify that car owner by now if they lived there. Or even if they were visiting someone who lived there. Who knows.

"he was in another city with his friends" is what was quoted in an article. I'll try to find the article.
It is this one.
New Video Released of Mesquite Mother Missing for Over 4 Months

Police say Reyes entered the elevator and was seen crying by a resident who got off on the second floor while she remained inside.

It is not known what floor Reyes had intended to go to, said police.

Police revealed that Reyes' ex-boyfriend was not at home when she arrived. Detectives have reportedly confirmed he was in another city with friends.

So you’re thinking the silver car w/trunk open might just be incidental and have nothing to do with Prisma who was sitting and crying nearby? That’s definitely possible and might make things a tad bit less complicated! I agree that Prisma does not seem likely to be put in a trunk without a huge fight! But they should have been able to identify that car owner by now if they lived there. Or even if they were visiting someone who lived there. Who knows.
There are three doors in the garage entrance, two for entering and one for leaving. If I remember correctly, only one is covered by a camera, the same one that caught Prisma parking recklessly across the street. It's possible that they have the silver car on video.

It is this one.
New Video Released of Mesquite Mother Missing for Over 4 Months

Police say Reyes entered the elevator and was seen crying by a resident who got off on the second floor while she remained inside.

It is not known what floor Reyes had intended to go to, said police.

Police revealed that Reyes' ex-boyfriend was not at home when she arrived. Detectives have reportedly confirmed he was in another city with friends.
Well I think since police have confirmed him to not be home we can say for sure he was not there in any silver car. I’m now leaning toward the silver car nearby not being connected.

On top of being angry, because she was cut off from drinking, she was also physically removed from the bar. She must have been livid.

"A restaurant where Prisma went at noon and spent three hours, had an altercation with the bartender , because he allegedly no longer wanted to serve him more drinks. They took her out of the place and she left in a vehicle, a white jeep."

Nuevos videos del caso de la desaparición de Prisma Peralta

Right now, looking out my apt window in the back at the parking lot, eight out of ten cars I can see are silver. Including mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member