TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Prisma use the other elevator? She did turn away from the first one in the video. Was she seen on surveillance on the roof of the garage?
We have yet to see that video, we also believe she went up the other elevator to the 5th floor, detectives have not told us that as of yet, there are somethings we were told they cannot release yet, were hoping someone comes forward that will be able to confirm what they are not telling anyone

Did the ex leave the restaurant after the disturbance and Prisma stayed?
we know there was a disturbance police were called according to bartender they left, we are all trying to get answers to her disappearance, praying the reward that has gone up to 2750 will bring someone forward to help the family and detectives out

I'm starting to think she did jump or was pushed and fell in a dumpster , but being emotional and all the other things add up to jumping , you just aren't thinking straight when you upset drink and she just blew off her job like it didn't matter , that says beyond upset to me, along with the road rage incident which says I basically don't give a crap what happens , can we find out which landfill the dumpsters go to ?

I’m guessing she got into a “discussion” with the bartender when he would not fix her another drink. So she was told to leave when she was intoxicated? And drive?

I was thinking the same. If the bartender would not serve her any more alcohol because of the "dram shop laws," why didn't he stop her from driving?

A dram shop is basically any drinking establishment where alcoholic beverages are sold and consumed, such as a bar or a tavern. A dram shop law holds a drinking establish liable for injuries resulting from the over consumption of alcohol.

If the bartender believes a patron has had too much to drink, they call a cab, or ride share, take the keys. If this bartender had a problem with Prisma because he believed she had to much to drink, I am surprised he let her drive her car.

https://www.jrlawfirm.com/library/dram-shop-law/ Texas

My state NJ

Under Lacy’s Law, offenders can receive up to 25 years in prison without possibility of parole if an innocent bystander is killed or seriously injured due to a crash that’s caused by a drunk driver. Perhaps the most controversial stipulation of Lacy’s Law comes in the form of stiffer penalties for bars and bartenders. Under the law, bars and bartenders can have their liquor licenses revoked if they allow drunken patrons to leave the establishment with their keys.

Bartenders take law into their hands

Last edited:
Do we know if the bartender was a He or a she.
Seems the bartender knew a lot to inform the happenings around noon to 3 or 4 hours of her day.
If LE call was made to bar, it was my understanding MOO that ex and she both left before LE arrived. What then? Did PRISMA return and then remain 3 more hours?
The roof, the silver car and witness statement not in the video statement maybe the info being held tight.
The way she ran into apartment building leads me to believe she was on a mission. An emotional one. However statement from friend she called out of state. Stated she was confused and did not know where she was.
I too believe she was emotional upset and this video that shows more evidence, leads me to more answers.
@sloane7777
You rock!!!!! Stay safe if you take the field trip. You never know what you could find. Be alert let someone know your going. That has your 6. (Covered)
Steph/out

Do we know if the bartender was a He or a she.
Seems the bartender knew a lot to inform the happenings around noon to 3 or 4 hours of her day.
If LE call was made to bar, it was my understanding MOO that ex and she both left before LE arrived. What then? Did PRISMA return and then remain 3 more hours?
The roof, the silver car and witness statement not in the video statement maybe the info being held tight.
The way she ran into apartment building leads me to believe she was on a mission. An emotional one. However statement from friend she called out of state. Stated she was confused and did not know where she was.
I too believe she was emotional upset and this video that shows more evidence, leads me to more answers.
@sloane7777
You rock!!!!! Stay safe if you take the field trip. You never know what you could find. Be alert let someone know your going. That has your 6. (Covered)
Steph/out

LOL Thank you taking the hubby , its kind of our old stomping grounds !

Can someone re-post the video some of you are referring to please? I went back a few pages and I can't find it. The last article I see is Trackdown: Help find missing Mesquite mom Prisma Reyes but I do not see a video linked on the page when I open it.
I am sorry, I can't figure out where it is ?
its on post 418 grey hughes video on you tube but there's not a link , should pop up on search though.

Here's a map with a few key locations: Mesquite (Prisma's home), 123 TX Auto (her work), E-Bar Tex-Mex (where she had lunch), interstate I-30 (approximately where she turned back) and the Olympus at Ross appartment complex (where she was last seen). Map: Google Maps.

Is it possible that she was on her way home via I-30 and then changed her mind?
Any idea what the traffic would have been like on that stretch of I-30 around 4 PM and after?

Can someone re-post the video some of you are referring to please? I went back a few pages and I can't find it. The last article I see is Trackdown: Help find missing Mesquite mom Prisma Reyes but I do not see a video linked on the page when I open it.
I am sorry, I can't figure out where it is ?
Which video are you referring to? The latest news video is in the article, right after the title.
In case you are asking about the Olympus tour from April, the video title is "Body Found in Columbus. Arrest made in Terri Sullivan case. Prisma Reyes Videos". Start at 50 mins.

Last edited:
I'm starting to think she did jump or was pushed and fell in a dumpster , but being emotional and all the other things add up to jumping , you just aren't thinking straight when you upset drink and she just blew off her job like it didn't matter , that says beyond upset to me, along with the road rage incident which says I basically don't give a crap what happens , can we find out which landfill the dumpsters go to ?
How does her phone fit in this theory? Unless she switched it off (why?), the phone would be still pingable the next day if she fell.

I've been catching up here for the last hour or so and a couple of things jump out at me.

The video of Prisma leaving her jeep in the road. Looks to me like she notices the car about to turn into the garage and ditches her car quickly to make it to the gate before it closes. She is on a mission. Calling the ex that lives there maybe?

If I understand correctly, she had an hour long conversation with the nanny while at the bar, after her ex left the bar. I would think that LE has some info from that conversation that they are not releasing.

The bartender cut her off, but didn't take her keys. Was someone at the bar that she may have left with, possibly a stranger, that she hung out with for a few hours? (Something else LE might choose to keep quiet.) If she left the bar with someone yet to be identified, could that person have drugged and then followed her to the garage?

JMO MOO Just thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member