TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a map with a few key locations: Mesquite (Prisma's home), 123 TX Auto (her work), E-Bar Tex-Mex (where she had lunch), interstate I-30 (approximately where she turned back) and the Olympus at Ross appartment complex (where she was last seen). Map: Google Maps.

Is it possible that she was on her way home via I-30 and then changed her mind?

Attachments

• prisma-map.jpg
    prisma-map.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Here's a map with a few key locations: Mesquite (Prisma's home), 123 TX Auto (her work), E-Bar Tex-Mex (where she had lunch), interstate I-30 (approximately where she turned back) and the Olympus at Ross appartment complex (where she was last seen). Map: Google Maps.

Is it possible that she was on her way home via I-30 and then changed her mind?
IMO that’s exactly what she did.

This might have been said but has every crevice of that garage been searched ? could she have jumped from the top and fell somewhere that she cant be seen ?

I had the same thought after seeing that she got really drunk, alone, sneaked into the garage, no one was expecting her, etc was supposedly seen on the top floor crying. Drunk and emotional don't lead to good things. Could she have jumped/fell and landed in a dumpster that was emptied shortly after or in a small crevice and been in a spot hard for the dogs to smell? Wasn't there a story not too long ago about an old store being remodeled and they found the body of an employee that had been missing for years behind some piece of equipment.

I had the same thought after seeing that she got really drunk, alone, sneaked into the garage, no one was expecting her, etc was supposedly seen on the top floor crying. Drunk and emotional don't lead to good things. Could she have jumped/fell and landed in a dumpster that was emptied shortly after or in a small crevice and been in a spot hard for the dogs to smell? Wasn't there a story not too long ago about an old store being remodeled and they found the body of an employee that had been missing for years behind some piece of equipment.
I remember that from somewhere too. IIRC, it was guy that was in a storeroom or something and fell in between two freezers or appliances and when they moved them they found him. Crazy

@MimosaMornings maybe she was causing a disturbance on her phone and was asked to leave after some drinks because she was making customers uncomfortable. I would think there would be repurcussions for booting her out too drunk to drive. Did the current boyfriend live in the apartments right by her place of employment?

I'm going ......when has not being able to get in somewhere stopped me (never) Ill take pics.
There's a video on YouTube in which a lady went into the appartment complex as a potential resident and was given a tour of the building. It's on Gray Hughes' channel (video uploaded on April 26, the relevant parts start 50 min in).

Last edited:
There's a video on YouTube in which a lady went into the appartment complex as a potential resident and was given a tour of the building. It's on Gray Hughes' channel (video uploaded on April 26, the relevant parts start 50 min in).

did she go to garage roof? I'm at work with serious peepers behind me

Oh my goodness there is ALOT of new info here. I knew she appeared somewhat drunk on the video and now we know she stayed at the bar for 3 hours when she was supposed to go back to work. And the bartender had to cut her off & there was some sort of disturbance over that. And the police were called for a road rage incident down the street after she left. Not over an argument with the ex?! That’s huge IMO.

So weird. So much info but also much left out. No mentioning crying or silver car. The article said the last time she was seen in the elevator. Not just last seen. They’re leaving out the silver car on top floor of garage purposely IMO.

Good to know they’re still investigating!
there was a disturbance between prisma and her ex, there is a lot more video than what LE is showing to the public, same with parking garage, detective is not going to put it all out to the public just yet

there was a disturbance between prisma and her ex, there is a lot more video than what LE is showing to the public, same with parking garage, detective is not going to put it all out to the public just yet
So the Garage has been combed for crevices ? Holy Moly there is a WM dumpster right below!!!!!

ETA looking at google images!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member